It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is up with the misinformation.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Aljoharris

Then we usually go back to the dining area have a glass of whiskey,scotch,or burbon...

Paging Networkdude. Networkdude to the cool kids area.

If your ever in the reno area stop by wadsworth lodge 25. We meet first friday of the month 6pm dinner after that lodge, then more fellowship. July and August we are dark.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Aljoharris

You should invite the Dude, he doesn't get booze in his state.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

If you are even in eastern NC, come by Palmyra #147 and I'll buy you a glass of sweet tea. (we also usually have unsweetened as well, but that's kind of unamerican.) NC continues to go with the theory that the Shrine is for drinking and blue lodge is alcohol free. Makes me a sad panda, but it does provide lots of material for the unsaved heathens up north.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

If you are even in eastern NC, come by Palmyra #147 and I'll buy you a glass of sweet tea. (we also usually have unsweetened as well, but that's kind of unamerican.) NC continues to go with the theory that the Shrine is for drinking and blue lodge is alcohol free. Makes me a sad panda, but it does provide lots of material for the unsaved heathens up north.
sounds good brother I'll be visiting family in NC later on in the year and ill make a visit.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You should invite the Dude, he doesn't get booze in his state.

Anyone is invited, plus this is NV if you ain't drinking something is wrong lol

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

a reply to: SeaWorthy
Once again you really don't know how bad the communication is. Because if it takes 5 months to transfer membership, and some states have no communication with others due to major disagreements, and the fact that some lodges don't even talk. With the lack of communication how is a group to take over the world. Copy and paste dont answer the question.

It is a large organization and ancient common sense alone will tell you there are important people at the top.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

a reply to: SeaWorthy
Once again you really don't know how bad the communication is. Because if it takes 5 months to transfer membership, and some states have no communication with others due to major disagreements, and the fact that some lodges don't even talk. With the lack of communication how is a group to take over the world. Copy and paste dont answer the question.

It is a large organization and ancient common sense alone will tell you there are important people at the top.

Lmao dude you are hilarious. Those guys at the top. Yup you nailed it on the head. They are up to something so sinister at play going on for the past few centuries and still haven't managed to take over the world. Oh yeah because world domination is not on the Agenda. If it was you would need a single leader. Don't start with the pope or the mysterious black pope. Being catholic and a mason would cause excommunication. And considering the fact that as masons we have to put. Our diety, Country, neighbor, family first before taking care of ourselves. On top of that doing something sinister like you claim is against every obligation i have taken. So riddle me this. An organisation that promotes turning good men into better men and encoraging members strive to do good and be better. Then when you join the grand lodge or that super hard to get 32nd degree which only takes a weekend to get, and bam just like magic you are all the sudden wanting to violate your obligation commit treasonous acts and sacrifice babies and take over the world. And you know this for fact because you watch youtube videos and read some articles, and now you are "woke" and none of the members who are in the organisation knows what really goes on at a "higher level" only the people who are at the "higher level" and those that do "research, youtube videos' and from sources from so called ex masons who never really joined but need to make a few bucks to spit propaganda on how evil the organisation is" Cool story needs more dragons and #.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

...or that super hard to get 32nd degree which only takes a weekend to get...

I got mine in 5 minutes after a quick conversation with the then Deputy for New Jersey.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

...or that super hard to get 32nd degree which only takes a weekend to get...

I got mine in 5 minutes after a quick conversation with the then Deputy for New Jersey.
lol well of course you did especially with the right kind of wiggle of the toe

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX
That's your opinion to have not our reality. There is no racketeering in Freemasonry.

What do you consider the "highest level"?

a reply to: nOraKat
Well the 33° is in the Scottish Rite. It has no authority or relevance outside of the Scottish Rite. There's much more to Freemasonry than the Scottish Rite or any of the concordant bodies.

a reply to: TrueBrit
There's nothing wrong with secrecy: www.travelingtemplar.com...

a reply to: TrueBrit
Everyone has secrets.

I'll be going to Hawthorne in a few months.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=23

I'll be going to Hawthorne in a few months.

If you make it up towards reno let me know and ill let my lodge know so we can do something nice for you. We always treat visiting brethren.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
What do you guys get out of being members of a lodge? Is it just some sort of fraternal, boys club kind of thing?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fermy
What do you guys get out of being members of a lodge? Is it just some sort of fraternal, boys club kind of thing?

Every Brother has his own story about what they get out of the lodge.
This is what I have gotten.
1. it helped me to become a better husband and father
2. I have gotten a great education i.e lectures, memory work that has meaning.
3. A new positive outlook in life.
4. People I consider brothers and friends for life.
5. Gave me responsibility I get to coach new brothers to help them pass their proficiency.
6. It has helped me to become a better neighbor towards others.
7. Alot of patience on how i used to handle rough situations and how I handle them now.
8. I became closer to my Diety without dogma of the church.
9. A newfound love for service towards my community and to be there to help some of my elderly brothers who can't get around or do certain things around the house.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

8. I became closer to my Diety without dogma of the church.

Ruh-oh.

You're going to hell.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Will do. I'll fly into Reno and drive down, but it's not too far of a drive so I'll send you a PM.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
Will do. I'll fly into Reno and drive down, but it's not too far of a drive so I'll send you a PM.

Sounds good brother.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

But we wont because all judges are Masons!!!!! (and the cops too)

Well there you go. No conspiracy there..

Just a good ole boys club that benefits the club.

I guess you can call that a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Yeah...let me help you out by say that the conspiracy people think that low level masons arn't told the truth about what the leaders get up to.

So your never going to convince them of what the truth is by telling them to join.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Since your here, have you ever read The Hiram Key?

And if so how accurate is it?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I said "perhaps"; I'm speculating.

Who said evil deeds. I said weird occult stuff and 'high level government/governing stuff'.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join