It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is up with the misinformation.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Aljoharris

About 7 years ago my close friend and I went to a mason community. We were told to wave to each person we saw while driving by the people living there.

It was hilarious and really fun. We were just smiling bigly and waving at everyone. It was kinda cool actually.

edit on 4242018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
There are you normal guy Masons, and then there are 33 degree and Illuminated Masons.

Perhaps normal guy Masons are kept from all the weird occult stuff and high level government/governing stuff and themselves are not aware of those things unless initiated.

There is no need to dumb down/ridicule people's beliefs with mention of reptilians and things like that.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

First of all, I do not trust ANYTHING that happens where I cannot see it.

I believe that ONLY the individual has a right to privacy, but that no organisation, private, public, fraternal or institutional, has ANY business keeping secrets. I do not trust the government, I have nothing but absolute loathing for the clandestine services, especially those involved in data theft and privacy invasion, and I have no respect for the notion that things should be behind closed doors. The Masons, as with other societies whose operations and motivations are not broadly known, some of which are considered "private", are only targets for misinformation, because their history is one of influence peddling, the keeping of secrets, the withholding of information.

That will never be OK in a world where that which we do not know, is the only thing that can harm us.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I read some of the stuff here and was thinking do people really believe that we Masons sacrafice children, turn into reptiles, and try to take over the world.

Yes they do, and they have the YouTube videos to prove it.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

tell us about your family. What secrets would you keep from us about your parents, your siblings, your grandparents? And please don't tell us it's none of our business, that would make you a bit of a hypocrite. You want to know what goes on in a lodge, join one. I'd pay to be a fly on the wall when you find the real truth of what we do behind closed doors.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
There are you normal guy Masons, and then there are 33 degree and Illuminated Masons.

Perhaps normal guy Masons are kept from all the weird occult stuff and high level government/governing stuff and themselves are not aware of those things unless initiated.

There is no need to dumb down/ridicule people's beliefs with mention of reptilians and things like that.

how do you know about the 33rd degree "illuminated" masons? Hell, most of us are 32nd degree Scottish Rite masons, and know plenty of 33rds, and with all that, we just haven't heard of any evil deeds. Am I to believe that you have special knowledge in this? Or did you just "hear" about it from youtube and websites?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
Hogwash, all Masons should be sent to prison for Racketeering.

But we wont because all judges are Masons!!!!! (and the cops too)

Have fun when the SHTF and we eat you because you're a sheeple snack.

edit on 24-4-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because a demon stole it

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

No secrets in my family.

But as I stated, individuals ought to have a right to privacy, but no organisation should. This keeps the power in the hands of the people as a whole, prevents small groups from organising behind their backs.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Hell, most of us are 32nd degree Scottish Rite masons, and know plenty of 33rds...

I've posted pictures of myself with my friend Dave who runs the Scottish Northern Jurisdiction (translation for the nutters - he's the 'highest' 33rd there is). He and his wife had drinks and dinner at my house (and vice verse) many times. They both complemented me on the 'pork'.

edit on 24-4-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
But as I stated, individuals ought to have a right to privacy, but no organisation should.

How much is the annual gross sales and net profits of your locksmithing business? Also, I will be in the UK in a few months, what, if any, is the alarm code for your store? You'll know I was there if the cash is gone and a pentagram of blood is in the entryway.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Huh... yeah, no, doesn't wash. I am an individual. My business is not an organisation. Its me. I am the business. I have no employees, I have no shareholders, its just me.

Again, networks of people in organisation, should not be permitted to keep secrets from the population as a whole.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Huh... yeah, no, doesn't wash. I am an individual. My business is not an organisation. Its me. I am the business. I have no employees, I have no shareholders, its just me.

So if your moms was still working there I could ask for all those things? Can I ask one of your neighboring business who happens to have more than one employee for that info?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

If they have influence or could apply it, yes. It would be unreasonable to expect them to give up the security of their takings, or provide access to those takings, but everything else? Should be public knowledge.

Essentially, the thing that protects the people from the power operating in a country, is their anonymity and the fact that they have no power. Organisations have power, no one with any power ought to be able to hide their ability to influence, what they influence, how they influence it or anything of that nature at all.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

If they have influence or could apply it, yes.

In my opinion they have influence so I want that info. I also think your sole-proprietorship has influence, despite your objections, and I want that info too. Your business is not a person and shouldn't be protected from my all seeing invasive eye.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Then we shall be organising the release of information so that the most powerful are unmade, before the least powerful. The individual should always be better informed of the goings on of organisations, than organisations are of the goings on of an individual. Otherwise, too much power is concentrated in the hands of the few, rather than being properly distributed into the hands of the many.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Then we shall be organising the release of information so that the most powerful are unmade, before the least powerful.

Nope. There is no difference in my opinion between them, secrecy needs to be exposed at all levels with no moral equivocation.

Leave the moolah out for me, I'm on my way.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Lets try it this way, what is it you want to know? I'll go ahead and tell you ahead of time I won't tell you the modes of recognition and if you plan to join, I'd rather not go into the ritual, but that would be for your benefit and not my need to keep secrets.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Lets try it this way, what is it you want to know?

I would ask, if I weren't a Mason, when the Fed intends on raising the prime rate so I could make some market capitalizations. But I am, which means I got the same memo yesterday that you did.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

First of all, I do not trust ANYTHING that happens where I cannot see it.

I believe that ONLY the individual has a right to privacy, but that no organisation, private, public, fraternal or institutional, has ANY business keeping secrets. I do not trust the government, I have nothing but absolute loathing for the clandestine services, especially those involved in data theft and privacy invasion, and I have no respect for the notion that things should be behind closed doors. The Masons, as with other societies whose operations and motivations are not broadly known, some of which are considered "private", are only targets for misinformation, because their history is one of influence peddling, the keeping of secrets, the withholding of information.

That will never be OK in a world where that which we do not know, is the only thing that can harm us.

Yeah nothing really secret about us. Here is an example of what goes on in the lodge, scottish & york rite, and shrine.

Reading of the minutes of the last stated meeting
Communications usually someone wants money or to support their fund raising boy scouts, eastern star, girl scouts, or some school.
Treasurers report how much money we owe vote on if were gonna pay the bills and how much money we currently have.
Reading of petitions.
Old business usually some spaghetti dinner we had or some luncheon
New business usually includes picking people to clean the lodge do some land scaping or some work project.
Maybe a lecture
Sickness and distress
Good of the order
Closing
Then we usually go back to the dining area have a glass of whiskey,scotch,or burbon and enjoy fellowship.
The real secret of freemasonry is the individual. How they change to be a better person through teachings, and using the symbolism to remind themselves how to act and treat others.

Its just funny that no matter how many times the truth is presented you conspiracy whack jobs belueve there is something more sinister going on with our pancake breakfast.
The moment you all start screaming 33rd degree that is when most of us start laughing. You all look at the number value and assume it is the highest. Or quote Albert Pike and take his words out of context when it hasn't been explained to you or what he means by it, but making your own interpretation.
Then by educating us what goes on in the "upper echelons" which I find hilarious because a 3rd degree mason is equal to the Grand Master. What makes the Grand Master so special we voted for him to represent our state for a year because he obviously has the leadership skills to do so and he is well respected amongst the brothers.
Not everything is supposed to be in the open. If our government revealed everything well we would be open to all kinds of attacks wanted people or people of interest would know how to avoid being captured etc. Businesses would collapse because there would be no trade secrets to make one business better than the other.

In my opinion if you would like to know what goes on at our scary secret meetings join and then quit. It only takes a weeken to become a 32nd degree, only takes a weekend to go through the entire York rite. Only takes a weekend to go through the shrine. About 4-6 months to get your 3rd degree. So what is 1 year to find out everything about the organisation. Then you could come back here and on youtube exposing us and the secrets of masonry. Our meeting times and dinners are public. Just join a regular lodge ie mainstream or a prince hall lodge. Check the UGLE site and see what grand lodges are recognized by them. Lots of phonies out there and I expose them. If you would like I could use the help since they are stealing from innocent people and promising them the world.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aljoharris

Then we usually go back to the dining area have a glass of whiskey,scotch,or burbon...

Paging Networkdude. Networkdude to the cool kids area.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join