It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only way to travel the speed of light is to use it as a propellant.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Heard it said before that the speed of the ejection of propellant governs the maximum attainable velocity so propellant ejected at light speed would be the fastest result. Of course relativity gets in the way when it comes to how fast that maximum velocity would actually be.

That pretty much rules out the 'rocket' type principal of propulsion as a practical means of travelling stellar type distances in a reasonable timeframe so more exotic methods are the only solution. The 'BT' massless field you mentioned would be such a solution if it overcomes the inertia problem and spacetime itself was displaced around the vehicle IE the craft doesn't move, spacetime does. One thing I'd need cleared up though: let's say we're cruising along at superluminal velocity (relative to spacetime) and the engine suddenly shuts down :O

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: verschickter
So TR-3Bs it is then.

I consider TR3B to be either a fake or a psyop and with all respect yuppa:

He loves to be mystical and hinting, but that does not grant he knows anything that can´t be found in books or the internet on this subject.

And if so, one would not play games on the biggest conspiracy forum worldwide. It´s always smarter to leak/dump everything you know at once and redundant when it comes to such a huge thing.

"They" will find you anyways if you know stuff you are not supposed to be, the second you start posting stuff that actually has some evidence online. Hinting and playing games only achieves the negative -> risking himself and not telling anything.

There is this supposed rule where you can tell parts of the truth as long as you mix it with enough bull#. It makes sense to a degree. But even then, when it get´s to real evidence, believe me, whoever is in charge of keeping it black and silent will not toy around.

So there is that.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
However, I´m not saying they can´t exist. A friend of mine supposedly saw one in Switzerland while he was on a bike tour with a friend and camping in the woods. This was around 2008 or 2009. Back then I already heard of TR3B.

He talked about that silent, dark triangle with three rund milky lights under it that he saw for a couple of seconds hanging in midair above them. He noticed because it was eery silent and stars were missing then the milke lights became visible and it went away with a silent "wush" even the trees didn´t move. His pal saw it too but I don´t know him personally.

He was disturbed as hell, I could tell that. So I said, say no more and went to his laptop and typed in "TR3B" hit enter, it blew his mind away. He´s not the kind of guy who makes things up or shoves his life into your face.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Well if indeed we do possess the technology to produce TR-3Bs with mercury based circular plasma filled accelerator rings, pressurized to 250,000 atmospheres, and at temperatures of 150 degrees Kelvin, accelerated to 50,000 rpm, which reult in gravity disruptions and/or negate 80-90% of the crafts mass, im sure we would all love to actually see them.

edit on 25-4-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

And I want to see a craft that could safely contain the centrifugal forces generated by mercury circulating at that speed actually get off the ground in one piece. From a bunker at a very safe distance via CCTV that is.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Its not a DAM TR3B!!! that was a BLEEPING line item. Crap im getting as miffed As Zaphod over that designation these days. and Once again I AM NOT ASTRO.

SHielding a craft from gravitys pull on it also breaks the Increase in Infinite mass if its within the mass nullification field/gravity shield/reflector or whatever its actually called.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: TheJesuit

There are some ideas regarding firing a laser from earth at a solar sailed vessel which could get it up to around 10% the speed of light.

We will never be able to travel faster than light unless we are able to somehow warp space-time around a craft thus use expansion/contraction of space-time to propel the thing.

There simply is not enough matter in the universe to fuel/propel a conventional vehicle past the speed of light.

Warping the space/time fabric would NOT be a propulsion system. You would still require force to move.

Reducing gravitys effect on mass and rendering craft mass less in a field it generates ignores that law and allows FTL.

Which is not warping the space/time fabric
And nothing would allow Faster Than Light.
That would still break the Laws of Physics (as we know them)
Mass can only reach 99% or so . Nothing goes faster . No particle , no wave.
Now , negating mass on an object would allow Light Speed.

Ignoring the law is different that n BREAKING IT. Theres no greater insult than ignoring a enemy. And Laws are meant to be broken. Light is MASSLESS so if we too become MASSLESS we can go As fast as Light travels. It should be FAL not FTL. FTL would only be possible if we go to another plane such as sub space or up a dimension into hyper space. Both would need a black holes ability to rip space time. Heres a thought...what if we could go one further and render our craft negative massless? as in twice as massless as light?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

or that the only way to travel out with the 3rd dimension is to alter our state of consciousness as its our consciousness that manifests our reality and the fact we are in this state of consciousness that ties us to the third dimension and the mass that goes with it ! Just a thought

the laws of physics dont apply in altered states of consciousness
edit on 25-4-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Chill down, I didn´t say you were astro, nor did it ever came to my mind. I think the same about TR3B, it´s nonesense (I wrote this btw).

SHielding a craft from gravitys pull on it also breaks the Increase in Infinite mass if its within the mass nullification field/gravity shield/reflector or whatever its actually called.

I´m familar with the theory. I´m also familar with the idea that those light sources what ever they are or not, could provide the lift and stearing

That all doesn´t mean you and I know this for fact. Just because you repeat it constantly, hint on it, doesn´t make it real or that you know anything more than I or others know about this subject.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

So when it comes to the triangle things I feel like it's very safe to say that they exist since far too many people who know nothing about UFO lore etc have seen and continue to see them to this day.

What really makes me curious though is just how the hell exactly whatever they are manage to be so basically impossible to catch on camera. And even if they do get caught on camera the pictures and videos just seem to be allergic to email, the internet, and et cetera...

That part of the whole thing is what I find really really interesting.

Sort of like how how suggesting that the stealth helo that crashed during the bin laden raid was maybe not a stealth Blackhawk but a stealth version of a different helicopter is really frowned on.

And like the couple pictures of wreckage that don't seem to exist anywhere on the internet anymore.

That's super interesting, and a little disturbing in both the case of the triangles and the helicopter.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

And even if they do get caught on camera the pictures and videos just seem to be allergic to email, the internet, and et cetera...

That intrigued me a bit, is there a "recorded instance" of this, a personal experience that is written down somewhere? Or was it just tongue in cheek?

I´m not that familar with that stealth helicopter as in, I know more than that it crashed and was blown up. I think if there really is a black-world version more capable than the machine we saw on this pictures... that was the reason this one was used.

Let´s play this game and think. As important hunting down OBL was for the USA, if I would be in charge and had very advanced crafts in the range of black triangles, I would still keep them dark.

"Here you can have that silence stealth helicopter... here´s the tablet to control it it´s dragndrop. Oh and by the way, fingers off the laser canons. If you´re asked, I never said that and you were flying by hand."

They would be happy, could do the mission and I´d keep my black triangles for whatever normal day biz I need them.

(The lasercanon and tablet was overexageration...)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Ahh. oi. get compared to "A" every once a while and it drives me bonkers. lol.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

So I have heard and seen people complain that they have got really good pictures or video of something and then the moment they try to share or export them to something internet enabled they go poof completely or get corrupted into uselessness.

And while I haven't had it happen with a UFO to myself personally, I did download two pictures of the wreckage of the downed stealth helicopter wreckage that as soon as I tried to share them did the same thing.

In the case of the stealth helicopter wreckage, the only thing that the pictures could have proven is that the stealth birds are based of the ch-53 not the uh-60!

Basically all they really showed were views of wreckage that had pretty recognizable ch-53 features under the stealth tarting up. Not Earth shattering, right? Yet those two pictures near as I can tell don't exist anymore! At the time I went back to the original article and tried to redownload the pictures, but they weren't there! Instead there was just a duplication of the two most common pictures in the spaces where the two original pictures were in the article. That was weird, but I wasn't freaked out because I had written down the file names. Suddenly though 2 of the most common wreckage pictures showed up under these file names which I know used to represent a different more obscure pair of wreckage pictures..

How does this happen!?

I personally do not know.

That's not the only time I've had it happen either, I've lost other information and files completely and tried to go back where I got them from only for the handwritten addresses apparently be invalid and etc. I even made the mistake of looking up a person involved with the information or program I had written the details about down for. The person was real but I had to dial a different extension than I had written down in my notes and they were involved in the field I had written down in my notes, but as soon as I asked them about this program stuff that all the information for disappeared they got quite a bit less friendly.

Literally all I asked is hey the archive for xxxx is gone now and the work was very interesting, is there some other place i can go to new copies of the information I lost?

Your standard hi I'm a friendly weirdo and I like reading about your work but I need a new copy conversation.

You'd think I murdered Bambi with a chainsaw in front of a bus full of kindergartners!

All I can say for sure is this definitely seems to happen because I've seen and heard others report it, and the other people I've talked with who it has happened to have been as dumbfounded and creeped out as I have been.

Note: It's not the damn Mandela effect and no I'm not on lithium nor am I schizophrenic.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: roguetechie

So when it comes to the triangle things I feel like it's very safe to say that they exist.

they're real. saw one just last October.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I believe it.

I'm not nearly smart enough to assemble the various hints and etc which are available here and elsewhere into anything resembling a coherent picture of their operating principles. But I have absolutely no doubt about their existence.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

The question begs through if they are real, and belong to our military, why are we spending millions on the likes of cruise missiles, and launching them to destroy Syrian chemical weapons facilities, when we could simply use one of these things to take out there whole air defence network in a few hours, without even being detected?

If our military industrial complex is responasble for these things then why dont we use them?
edit on 25-4-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

my guess. they're useful but not weaponizable yet. probably for other things than direct weaponry

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Positrons?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

no i was thinking isr and stuff like that.
edit on 25-4-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

There is a algorhthym built into the internet that auto censors and destroys data of certain things.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join