It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MK ULTRA & Project MONARCH information Thread ALL Info 1 spot.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
So I've noticed a interesting thread that turned dark quickly but had a good amount of interest.

So im proposing a single area for all Legit information on the two programs and let's see if ATS can research it to it's current active format.....

Think about it even if these programs we're just successful in only one aspect wouldn't that be justification to continue research under a different guise?

Don't be scared your already under heavy observation LOL.......
edit on 23-4-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
And there are other organizations out there that no longer need to program thru hypnosis & such they can just take a look around your mind whenever they choose,.....Yes it's a real thing that happens.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Why don’t you create an index of threads on the subject to get it started? Right now there isn’t anything of value here and I would like to see that change.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Or you can just go here where this a huge list and thread on MK Ultra
A Complete List

Also search Memoryshock in the search function. He has a few good threads back in the day on the subject.

edit on 4/23/2018 by mblahnikluver because: fix link

Also here is a link to a google search with abovetopsecret. com + mkultra (of course no spacing)
MK Ultra ATS
edit on 4/23/2018 by mblahnikluver because: add another link

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Which thread turned "dark" please clarify.

If it was deleted, most often it´s not the topic or info but the behavior of the people, just saying.
edit on 23-4-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Someone berated a poster who claimed to be a monarch victim. The person who turned it dark "debunked" the OP of that thread with a tarot card reading that told him that the OP was a liar. They then insisted very badly and wouldnt leave the potential victim alone.

The thread was interesting and provided some insights. Shame it had to be closed rather than just post banning the disruptive person.

It happens enough that ignoring these people doesnt really work. Either you shut them down and get sanctioned yourself or you just watch as youre dipped into the insults bath by them and your thread is junked in short order.

Hell, you wont even get your thread opened again once the troll has effectively closed your thread down by their activity....which makes it all worth it to them.

Its a time honored tradition. lol

EDIT TO ADD:
some people also have an obsession with shutting down all conversations about organized sex trafficking, pedophilia, and government officials and elite circles practicing occult sexual practices and Kundalini magic with unwilling victims of system abuse.

Its telling in how hard they fight to discredit these stories and the potential victims like its the end of the world for them if people talk about these subjects.

edit on 4 23 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Debunking by tarot card is ridiculous....but to be fair, that OP was suspect.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Well dark may have been an incorrect assessment then, but interesting nonetheless and thank you for guiding me to the other numerous ATS MK ultra threads fantastic info but where's all the new information surely it cant have been thoroughly vetted and put to bed already??? Where are the new programs ? or are they so much around us that we have become immersed and do not recognize what's right in front of us on a daily basis??

a reply to: verschickter

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Thank you for the update. I remember that thread, I was online when it was posted. It was a very awkward and disturbing to read wall of text. I do hypnosis, quiet not the same, granted, and I noticed many clues.

The poster either was telling (maybe just partly) the truth or it was someone with a deeper knowledge in hypnosis / mindcontrol.

It´s amazing and equally scary what you can make some people do under hypnosis. There is a safeguard but it´s not much of use if deep down, the persons unconsciousness wants it either way. For an extreme example, (with consent of course) if deep down you are satisfied with your body, you definitly will undress, even if you would never undress in public. In this case, intimity would the safeguard but circumvented by "I don´t care anyway".

Even if you go into it with the intent to definitly not undress, you will, because this was a conscious decision and they don´t count much in unconscious wonderland.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

You are being programmed on a daily basis, on one level or another. Everyone is, even the programmer. That´s life

Your unconsciousness is working 24/7. It works with images. Through simple hidden symbolic one can be brought into trance without even realizing it´s happening or what is happening. Totally oblivious to what is happening and I´m not talking about fast inductions.

If you then ask the subject repeatedly, after each time you got them out of trance, if they have ever been hypnotised, they get mad and angry very soon because they can´t make sense of it.

For the subject, it´s like you ask them 3 times the same sentence, right after the subject gave the answer. They don´t know they had been in trance for the last two hours and you just woke them up to ask the question.

Should see the faces when they see the tape. Of course, it´s all agreed before and I know them personally. Doing that to a stranger is not a cakewalk and not something on my agenda.

In fact, I don´t "do" strangers. It has to do with trust, on both sides.
edit on 23-4-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

its a real thing proven but not spoken of cause you'd end up in a rubber room & not generally believed and def not documented.

Its not documented not spoken of because you go to the rubber room but its proven.

Hmm im surprised no one picked up on my 2nd post !

Because it was absolute rubbish like your OP.

Do you want ATS to do the thread for you?

That is what you asked in your OP, those threads already exist.

Your 2nd post:

Maybe expand and post clear thoughts instead of metaphors of what your conspiratorial mind is thinking of at any given moment that will only lead readers to make assumptions from where you are coming from.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Maybe no one responded because you were so cryptic. There are machines out there that will sort of force you into trance. EEG waves are fed back continiously and the algorithm adapts to the changes via sound and light, sometimes electric shock deeper and deeper.

Be clear what you mean or cope with the fact most will take it as hogwash.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
"Debunked" by Tarot card?!

bahahahah.

Ill call Miss Cleo to see what she has to say about the debunkers reading.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

What made you think it was an actual person you were having a conversation with? Did it gave you any informations you yourself did not know at the time it was given to you? Something you could not have known?

I mean, with that you need to be honest with yourself, to not fool you. No stone must not left unturned. That would be the first thing to check. It would be very easy to verify, too.

Like telling you the local weather. But be aware, your other self, could trick you

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Rubbish you say ? poppycock!!

Yes.

Its so vague that like I said all it does is asks readers to assume what you are thinking of.

Can you expand instead of getting all defensive over words you interpret as being attacking instead of simple observations that were also pointed out by another reader.

Don't be cryptic or vague and lead readers to assume what you are saying or what you want to talk about.

Just say it.

Buddhist masters do it all the time its a secret thing they got going.

Where do you want this thread go?

Is it simply because you are curious about the poster that made the claims and are hoping they come here?

do want it to be about the Programs you mention in your title or something else and on a more wider scope.

If you want to do a thread about telepathy do so.

However, will it be like this one asking ATS to supply info instead of the thread OP

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I was considering the posibillity that not each of our 7+ billion inhabitants have access to landlines, cell-towers or even internet.

You may want to overthink that. Look, I´m normally not the one that tells others to see a doctor. For your own mental health, ask yourself, why was it real.

You should really do that, question yourself, If it´s real, you have nothing to loose. Except you want it to be real and it is not.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

<<   2  3 >>

join