It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk Headed To Prison Soon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
good riddance, thats what happen when you use the name of the most awesome man to have ever lived to name your crappy capitalistic enterprise
edit on 23-4-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

As of 2015 they had received $4.9billion.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
good riddance, thats what happen when you use the name of the most awesome man to have ever lived to name your crappy capitalistic enterprise

It's called 'Tesla Motors', not 'DBCowboy Mobility Scooters'.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

As of 2015 they had received $4.9billion.

Really?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

For serious.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
since technically they use solar panels in the cars wouldent that count as investing in the cars

im not going to toss the guy under a bus or put him on a pedistool just i think he has a pritty good out hear

if he was buying something that has nothing to do with the car yea cought red handed

i still do like that hes advanceing space ... even with his "gross mismanagment" of companys and inability to turn profit hes got nasa beat i mean space x is worth around 20b nasas 2017 budget was 19b

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

HAHAHA Did you know that he didn’t start the company? They brought Musk on at a time when the company was doomed for failure. Hell Musk flew out the company’s ya on the maiden launch of the Falcon 9 or Grasshope (I can’t remember). He fixed some things and got the company back on track.

But hey man I understand that educating ones self is not everyone’s forte.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

That would actually be amazing!

ROCKET MAN!!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

oh thanks!

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

This has been coming for awhile now. Financial websites have been covering the shell games he's been playing between his businesses for awhile now.

What really frightens me is this idiot could take down Space X with his other shady stuff, and Space X is... Vital.

Whether I like Musk or his subsidy hunting business model or not, I support him simply because Space X is the spear aimed at the left ventricle of the people who want nothing more than to keep the public out of space!

And that's extremely important to the well-being of humanity long term, as well as beneficial to us right now, so I support it.

But yeah, he's pretty blatantly playing extremely fast and loose with other people's money in ways that he really shouldn't be.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I can never truly tell what's contrived or legit with Mystery Man Musk.
It's hard to get through to die hard business men that want it all now likely!
I'm thinking maybe this guy needs to let one go, Tesla or Space X.
Sell it off and buy it back perhaps in a few years!
Mr. Elon is a dynamic business man and innovator to no end! I don't see why he would risk federal prison by out smarting the system.
I know this guy has some serious enemies but you go for it all and end with nothing but ruins is more than I can bare.
I wish the Musk Mania Pepper Daddy would cool down couple few notches.
We don't need another Howard Hughes!
I know this Mystery Musketeer Elon would like to survive an Eon.
Besides selling off in the right way and with new start up without claims along the way makes more sense.
I would love to say to the Fearless Space Faring Founder of modern rocketry, settle down.
Please remember the most important, the family you will leave behind for prison.
You have as much as you think you do, truly an immense amount in live beautiful family and friends.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Hey, I am not saying that Musk did not do these things.

He may well have.

My point is, why is it that we can live in a world where the banks can be structurally compromised, one might say deliberately by the actions of those working for them and their owners, and have practically no one arrested, no one go to jail for life, despite the ruin applied to millions of people around the world, the necessity for tent cities to spring up in one of the richest countries on the planet, loss of jobs, incomes, house values, dispossession of peoples homes entire, but when a guy makes a deal that looks a little shady and he has to do with solar power and reusuable rockets, suddenly he is a bloody Bond villain, for all you would think to look at some of the responses?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Legalities aside re investing in families businesses is one thing... Investing in friends businesses or even purchasing outright, is not against the law, if it were, nothing would happen between the world's "elite".

Anyway... If a company is going under (like is suggested and whether proof is offered), it isn't uncommon for other businesses with interests in said companies assets/portfolio to purchase them via hostile or non hostile means.
It's how businesses can expand on the cheap into areas where they believe their businesses needs to be or needs.

It's no secret Musk has made it known that he has interest in Solar and everything Electricity.
Agreed Tesla was originally made as an automotive company, but are you saying that businesses aren't allowed to evolve and grow?
That seems like quite an asinine argument.

And in regards to the Gov. subsidies and "loans"... Is that all you Tesla haters have to hang on now?
Tesla paid back those loans with interest within the loan period... NONE of the banks that received the same loans did, they defaulted.
Subsidies... Well... Every business will take advantage of EVERY subsidy they can. Look at the movie industry as just one example. It's just good business.

So what's the beef here? Really?
edit on 24/4/2018 by Sovaka because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/4/2018 by Sovaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sovaka
Tesla paid back those loans with interest within the loan period... NONE of the banks that received the same loans did...

The Bailout Scorecard

Last update: Apr. 17, 2018

Altogether, accounting for both the TARP and the Fannie and Freddie bailout, $627B has gone out the door—invested, loaned, or paid out—while $390B has been returned.
The Treasury has been earning a return on most of the money invested or loaned. So far, it has earned $323B. When those revenues are taken into account, the government has realized a $86.6B profit as of Apr. 17, 2018. Source

Looks like we made some money on them since we treated them like credit card holders and have them paying interest.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join