It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Times reporting that French Jews are being ethnically cleansed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Lol, you didn't but you were mocking the guy who called out the time GMT.

I was just sayin'. Love ya Lagomorph ❤

I wasn't mocking... honest, was just sharing info...

Might have sounded mocking but was not my intention...

Now, can I get on with chopping up my cucumber salad?

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Exactly what I was thinking. It´s tragic of course, regardless the count.. But to blow this up is the common thing. Der Zentralrat der Juden in Germany does that constantly since decades.

I have nothing against Jews but I dislike the way Israels government always plays the victim card with pointed up fingers, whenever something remotely smells like it was a hate/religious crime.

Hypocrats, that´s what they truely are (the government of Israel, not the people. They will hold Germany in dept forever, because it servers their victim agenda, wich I find pathetic seeing them waging war constantly.

Edit: After reading the whole thread (wich I should have before, yes) I see there are many likeminded here. I thought I would get stoned for writing that, especially considering my heritage.
edit on 23-4-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   

I thought I would get stoned for writing that, especially considering my heritage.

Freedom of speech...

Unfortunately over here in France, Germany etc... If we discuss as we are doing so in this thread then yes... we would be flamed and stoned and probably end up being arrested for pushing an anti-semetic agenda... Hate speech as they like to call it over here.

Sadly

Lags
edit on 23-4-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Vive la liberté d'expression...

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Yes it’s often the case, anything slightly critical or even not completely pandering to anything Israel or Jews do is often met with cries of antisemitism.

People have lost careers and worse for not towing the narrative so ur fears were warranted

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

Yes it’s often the case, anything slightly critical or even not completely pandering to anything Israel or Jews do is often met with cries of antisemitism.

People have lost careers and worse for not towing the narrative so ur fears were warranted

And if I may add :

Give it a couple of hours and someone no doubt will be along to shove the old lesson of "But we HAVE to remember the past so that it doesn't happen again...." narrative again...

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Freedom of speech.. I´m free to say it, but that doesn´t mean "the mob" would not nail me on a cross

The amount of lack of horizont, unable to critical think, false shame and "offendedness" by words today is unbelieveable and I blame too much TV, smartphones and social media for it. Because of that, a great part of the current generation lost the ability to communicate with each other.

Everyone, even now the older ones are only concerned what others think about them, via FB or similar. And because of that, everyone tip-toes around such sensitive topics to not offend someone.

Because you can´t even make a statement anymore before a random user comes along, interpretting a whole book into one sentence.

For example:

I write: Better gun awareness training would do so much good.
User assumes: Antigunner, want´s to take my rights -> attack mode. Before you can clear it up, you have 5 other members jumping on you in seconds.

Personal disclosure: I own guns myself for godsake I just promote responsibility and training.

^---- see that constantly happen, not only to me, not only in this topic but everywhere. And it get´s worsers and worser since all that political stuff was blown out of proportion.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Now, can I get on with chopping up my cucumber salad? 

You may.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Well, there is this:

We have to remember, it´s important as history showed to repeat itself.

But there is a difference in remembering and constantly playing the victim card and using it to gain momentum and money, I know you get that, I´m just pre-telling the one who will write that.

Sort of taking their wind out of the sails before they can even come up with that excuse.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

Right... off for early lunch I go...

Kindest respects

Lags

I would to be honest as this thread is just click bait Lags - post a controversial statement and then don't respond to anything on your thread after your initial statement.......

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

Right... off for early lunch I go...

Kindest respects

Lags

I would to be honest as this thread is just click bait Lags - post a controversial statement and then don't respond to anything on your thread after your initial statement.......

I think we all know the OP and his/her tendancy to do hit and run threads but I don't mind as this leads to interesting and adult discussion.

He/she might be back when he/she wakes up!

Warmest respects

Lags

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Look at my popularity as a clear example for goodness sake.

I think you are a little weird, but cool, lol.

Seriously, though, there is definitely a campaign to destroy Christians and Jews. The Left doesn’t actually like Islam, but they are using their backwards ways to cast dispersion on all religions. It is part of the plan of liberals to replace God with their new Globalist state where people worship and are dependent on Government.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
Freedom of speech.. I´m free to say it, but that doesn´t mean "the mob" would not nail me on a cross

The amount of lack of horizont, unable to critical think, false shame and "offendedness" by words today is unbelieveable and I blame too much TV, smartphones and social media for it. Because of that, a great part of the current generation lost the ability to communicate with each other.

Everyone, even now the older ones are only concerned what others think about them, via FB or similar. And because of that, everyone tip-toes around such sensitive topics to not offend someone.

Because you can´t even make a statement anymore before a random user comes along, interpretting a whole book into one sentence.

For example:

I write: Better gun awareness training would do so much good.
User assumes: Antigunner, want´s to take my rights -> attack mode. Before you can clear it up, you have 5 other members jumping on you in seconds.

Personal disclosure: I own guns myself for godsake I just promote responsibility and training.

^---- see that constantly happen, not only to me, not only in this topic but everywhere. And it get´s worsers and worser since all that political stuff was blown out of proportion.

I'm guessing you've been away for a while? ATS is actually a bastion of free speech nowadays. The mods are on board with outing the deep states. As long as we follow t&c we can say what we think.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yes, I know. That´s not my point
. I would have thought for saying something remotely negative about israel, I would be stoned here, just like I would by most people in a street conversation, here in my country.

It has less to do with free speech but thinking in drawers and jumping to conclusions over a single post/sentence.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Unfortunately for Muslims, Islam is it's own worst enemy, and always has been.

The West will eventually be forced to deal with the situation.

Whether it's done directly, or by taking the chain off of Israel and letting them do it, or using what the British used to refer to as "Pacification by Force", remains to be seen.

The "West" knows this, by the way, but is hesitant to admit it, and foolishly wants to believe that by trying to be "Nice", all the animosity, stupidity, bloodshed, and atrocities committed throughout history by BOTH sides will be forgiven and everyone involved will sit around a campfire, hold hands, and sing kumbaya till the end of time, and suddenly everything will be sunshine, rainbows, kittens, unicorns, and "Happily Ever After".

Sorry. Not gonna happen.

Eventually it'll be necessary to eliminate the threat, and many, many people on BOTH sides will die.

It won't be because of "The West", or "Islam", or "Christians", or "Muslims", or "Jews", or "God", or "Allah", or "Jesus", or "Muhammad".

It'll be because both sides were very, very STUPID, and could never understand the simple fact that NO ONE EVER wins a war.

EVER.

Here endeth the lesson...

edit on 23-4-2018 by MteWamp because: sp

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

That still happens! Just tell them to piss off!

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Yeah, too late.. But I appreciate the advice.

I, too have to learn that it´s just not worth my time fighting BS. But hey, what´s the point in being here then, right?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Disgusting, propagandist twaddle.

This is becoming a habit for you, and whats worse is that I have noticed it. Sort it. There are enough trashposters on this website as it is.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
Wow, France used to be the domain of the Rothschilds, the "De Rothschild" obviously denoting that fact.

Power Elites dont care about race or nation other than how they can exploit them to achieve their (tech) promised land.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join