It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Unveil Their Platform For a Blue Wave of Winning in 2018 and 2020.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So they are running on Bernie's old platform...."By 2022 they will have already instituted universal Medicare for all. College tuition will be a thing of the past, with everyone going to school “for free.”

Way to think out of the box...

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco
a reply to: carewemust

So they are running on Bernie's old platform...."By 2022 they will have already instituted universal Medicare for all. College tuition will be a thing of the past, with everyone going to school “for free.”

Way to think out of the box...

they did
you left out the Reparations
as far as i know that is still outside the box.......or is it?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Hey, those wars the US isn’t EVER involved in, ain’t paying for themselves. Happy belated tax day my fellow Americans. a reply to: Kryties

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: Metallicus
So there plan is to promise to give everyone free stuff and no one pays for anything? Sounds legit.

Well no that is the GOP BS talking point.

Its free out of pocket but you will be paying others share through taxes.

Fixed*

Even the poorest pay a tax of some kind even if its not income tax. Sales tax and gas tax get paid by everyone from the poorest to the richest.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
a reply to: Pyle

Your taxes come out of your pocket in the form of a deduction from your paycheck....... How do you think taxes get paid?

That was a really silly statement.

If you set up your paycheck that way. Some people dont pay the fed until tax time so they dont end up giving the government a no interest loan.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
the DEMS will lose the black vote once this gets sorted ( hillary run this with the backin of the dems and the clinton foundation ) so dems on the way out make shore the door dont hit you in the ass

www.npr.org...

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The Democrat's "strategy" for becoming a viable party once again, is already backfiring.

Instead of using their anemic budget to help Democrats who are running for House and Governor races this year, DNC chair Tom (Mr. Profanity) Perez, is spending millions of dollars to sue Donald Trump, WikiLeaks, and Russia!

Excerpted from: observer.com...

Joining President Donald Trump and Congressman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) in dismissing the lawsuit as a partisan “scam” was former Obama White House advisor David Axelrod. The operative on Twitter called the DNC’s play one of several “sideshows” abetting Trump’s “strategy of portraying a sober and essential probe as a partisan vendetta.

After the above article was published, additional Democrat leaders are coming out against the DNC chairman's decision to sue 3 entities with VERY deep pockets. I don't think Perez's brain is firing on all cylinders.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SATURN66
the DEMS will lose the black vote once this gets sorted ( hillary run this with the backin of the dems and the clinton foundation ) so dems on the way out make shore the door dont hit you in the ass

www.npr.org...

You do understand that the best way for a democrat to win, is have tRump aka spanky, campaign for the opposing candidate.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53

originally posted by: SATURN66

www.npr.org...

You do understand that the best way for a democrat to win, is have tRump aka spanky, campaign for the opposing candidate.

if thats your counter answer then mine is...

qanon.pub...

www.grassley.senate.gov...

www.foxnews.com...

qanon.pub...

the past is catching the dems up

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
More nonsense. I wait no longer than 20 minutes for non-urgent cases at my local hospital and my local GP is usually no more than 5 minutes late for regular appointments. More fearmongering.

Where the heck do you live??? I live in Ontario Canada, and the last time I went in for a non-emerg situation it was almost 3 hours before I got into see someone. Even in my small town you are looking at around an hour wait for an doctor when you have an appointment. So again I ask just where the heck are you and does you doctor want some new patients?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: Metallicus
So there plan is to promise to give everyone free stuff and no one pays for anything? Sounds legit.

Well no that is the GOP BS talking point.

Its free out of pocket but you will be paying your share through taxes.

Raising taxes? or Just using the money better?

Ya, like, I don't think so.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

One can only assume that the DNC assumes Americans are just like Canadians. They pay a lot more in taxes and brag about their 'free' health care.

Apparently, the real leader of the Democrat Party is Justin Trudeau..

I would rather pay a little more off my paycheck instead of paying thousands if I break an arm or hundreds of thousands if it's something serious. Say what you will but this makes more sense for the average person. Sure the wealthy can afford to get sick in the US, but what about you, can you afford thousands in medical bills, plus be out of work for however long it takes you to recover? Oh you have medical insurance, how is that any different than us paying more income tax... except you still get screwed once you max out your insurance or if you forgot to fill out all the forms? My point is don't drag Canada into your stupid argument. We know this is a better system, its why we have fought to keep it over the years instead of allowing the government to instate a multi-tier system. We simply don't want to bankrupt ourselves if we happen to get sick or injured.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: looneylupinsrevenge

originally posted by: nwtrucker

One can only assume that the DNC assumes Americans are just like Canadians. They pay a lot more in taxes and brag about their 'free' health care.

Apparently, the real leader of the Democrat Party is Justin Trudeau..

I would rather pay a little more off my paycheck instead of paying thousands if I break an arm or hundreds of thousands if it's something serious. Say what you will but this makes more sense for the average person. Sure the wealthy can afford to get sick in the US, but what about you, can you afford thousands in medical bills, plus be out of work for however long it takes you to recover? Oh you have medical insurance, how is that any different than us paying more income tax... except you still get screwed once you max out your insurance or if you forgot to fill out all the forms? My point is don't drag Canada into your stupid argument. We know this is a better system, its why we have fought to keep it over the years instead of allowing the government to instate a multi-tier system. We simply don't want to bankrupt ourselves if we happen to get sick or injured.

That's why I see a non-stop stream of Canadians coming down into Washington St. for medical services. I've experienced the Canadian system. You can have it. By the way, the Canadian Gov't WILL take your house, your assets if you have your 100, 000's level treatments.

You liking your carbon tax?? LMAO

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

So then you don't live in America, if you think we won't pay more in taxes to give free healthcare and free college, you're the one that needs to check your facts before spewing total nonsense. One only has to look at Obamacare, and that wasn't even free and it raised taxes, well actually they used a loophole to make it a tax because it would be illegal otherwise.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

As the year 2022 begins, the Democratic majority will have on the agenda: reparations for slavery.

There should be reparations for gun owners.

The new 3/5s crowd.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Okay that's their platform...
Now who are they going to have sell these ideas to the American people?

Bernie?
Hillary?
Oprah?

Who does the left have who isn't a communist, sjw, or white hatting racist? Anyone?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Congress shall have the power to provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the militia, and for governing such part of them as may be employed in the service of the United States, reserving to the states respectively, the appointment of the officers, and the authority of training the militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress

I think I need some reparations on some guns and ammo bought over the years, camping gear, camping fees, meals cooked, etc. $200 million cash, tax free, should cover it.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

As the year 2022 begins, the Democratic majority will have on the agenda: reparations for slavery.

The new 3/5s crowd.

Being of Irish descent, I will be looking for my check.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: neo96

The new 3/5s crowd.

Being of Irish descent, I will be looking for my check.

Only if you're black-irish.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join