It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Unveil Their Platform For a Blue Wave of Winning in 2018 and 2020.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I don't pay any taxes. I'm a corporation and write off even my dog food.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

good luck to them with that when there's nothing left to take or any money to pay the people who might do the taking for them, honestly i think the federal government is about to collapse and the state governments will be the only power left in america.

if they don't start acting wise soon they will lose their power when everything catches up, a loose confederation of states where the states have the most power will be the future of america if they don't stop.

but that mindset americans have about the government never doing anything good or how they want it is probably one of the biggest factors for nothing getting fixed. the politicians are pandering to popular sentiment but the people can't make up their damn minds about which direction to go and won't accept that they are part of the problem.

most regulations i speak of are exactly because the people in america are too stupid to be responsible and always demand laws to fix every little problem, the people aren't free from the blame at all.

democratic governments generally are just a reflection of it's people, not the exception to the people, they are corrupt because the american people are corrupt.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

they are corrupt because the american people are corrupt.

That is very true.

Absolutely true.

Insanely true.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: shooterbrody

Lol "the truth". That's laughable. Get real. You haven't mentioned any "truth" in this thread. Just right wing talking points and #ty opinions.

I will take your sources advice and take your opinion with a grain of salt.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Exactly! Perhaps we should cut a lot of entitlements out. Get the able bodied off their rear ends and pulling their own weight. Dems always talk about military spending, or this spending, or that spending. They never complain about the large percentage of the budget that goes to entitlements. And they want to make that even worse.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
From the op

“It’s 2022 and we are celebrating policy victories across the nation: Medicare for All and Free College, and next on the agenda is Reparations,”

more obamacare
obamacare the college edition
and reparatons......

well if that was my parties platform I would have to square with raising taxes too......
where do they propose to get the money for obamacare, free college for all, and reparations from?????

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: shooterbrody
with the dems and their shenanigans

Jeeeeesus Christ... people like you are what keeps me coming back. It's like a cartoon but with politics added in.

Well there is an actual live action comedy devoted to portland and its inhabitants, much better than any cartoon....

Lol. Touche.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
If this happens, I hope they know it will result in massive layoffs and terminations. A lot of businesses have already started investing the money being saved with the current tax cut passed last year.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
honestly it's funny they mention 2022 as the great year of american progress because that's the year china passes us economically in every way, people don't seem to truly understand how fast america is falling behind.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
They forgot to push for amnesty for Russian trespassers !!

They like their open borders so they can keep their open borders.

All for the good of The Parti

😀

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp
I didn't read all the way through the thread, so this may have been covered.

Don't underestimate democrats when it comes to free stuff.

It worked for Hussein in 2008.

There were welfare queens just coming all out the woodwork on the news talking about
"Obama gonna make my car payment"
"Obama gonna pay my rent"
"Obama gonna give me a cell phone" ( he actually DID that!)

This actually HAPPENED, people!

OBAMA'S GONNA PAY FOR MY GAS...

BwaaaaaaHaHaHa

Trump's policies will allow her to get a job !!!!

edit on Apr-23-2018 by xuenchen because: 🤣

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

ugh
that worked out well for them....

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
if this and other evidance against the Dems they are F.... for 2018/2020 lol thank hillary/obama for your party;s destruction

us4trump.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Daayuuumm.

See what I mean!

I swear those clips are just as embarrassing to watch as they were 10 years ago.
Painful actually.

If I watch that stuff now, I always get this nagging feeling that I'm about to be struck by lightening or something just for finding out that there are actually real people that are that stupid.

Or that really uncomfortable feeling you get when you are 9 or 10 years old, and you open the door to your parent's bedroom without thinking, and interrupt something.

Takes YEARS of therapy to get over that! Down here we just use alcohol.

"I ain't spending no fitty dollars on no doctor, boy! Here! Try this! Fix ya right up! Hell, boy, doctor, my ass!"

We got all kind of effective remedies like 'at down here.

Now, get over there in line so you can git yer sign, and be quick about it, Let's Make a Deal comes on at 6:30, and I don't wanna miss it!
edit on 23-4-2018 by MteWamp because: sp

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hey Liberals and like ilk....here’s where you’re headed...

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: carewemust

At this stage, they'll have to nominate a robot to push their platform due to lack of any humans that are taken seriously.

Mr. Abe did you hijack Sub's account? All robots need to have
a programmer... usually human with a lotta issues.
rant/
I know I did. I took that hat off my rack in '91 because the
doggie biscuit reward[s] were making visible face fumes at
5 meters the next day. too often. At least I'd take Skynet
seriously because two million sunscreen/rant
Don't lump yourself in with that seriousness lackin' mate

Back to the football: Are any of the DNC serious enough to
push Bernie's money tree again? We're all broke out here NOW.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: shooterbrody

Looking for any excuse to excuse the bad economics surrounding the tax cut I see.

lol bad economics eh?
who told you that?
thehill.com...

Fourteen states have set new records for low unemployment rates in the last year, nearly a decade after the recession put millions of Americans out of work.

Hey you know what new jobs do? They make payroll taxes......who knew???

The states hitting new unemployment lows run the ideological gamut, from conservative Texas to liberal California, suggesting a recovery stronger than any particular political persuasion.

Would you look at that...people actually WANT to work.

In March, eight states saw new record lows, including Hawaii (2.1 percent), Idaho (2.9 percent), Kentucky (4 percent ), Maine (2.7 percent), Mississippi (4.5 percent), Oregon (4.1 percent) and Wisconsin (2.9 percent).

RECORD LOWS
people don't vote with their wallets do they???

Wages have risen only slowly in recent months. The average hourly earnings of nonfarm employees stood at $26.82 in March, up from $26.11 at the same time last year.

Who wouldn't like a 2.5% raise in pay?

I wonder how much tax revenue all these new jobs will produce?
Enough perhaps to NOT raise taxes?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: carewemust
April 22, 2018

In fact, the Democratic party is assuming that working Americans are willing to pay A LOT MORE of their personal income to Uncle Sam, if it means FREE Healthcare and FREE College Tuition for all. Maybe even those who are here illegally will be able to climb onboard Uncle Sam's gravy train!

Fearmongering nonsense. I happen to come from a country that has free healthcare and free education and we DO NOT pay massive amounts of tax. Check your facts before spewing total nonsense.

Well if it was so awesome there then why did you leave?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The People don't get that tingley feeling anymore and never will again in our lifetimes over anything the Dems have to say. They used up all of their goodwill, their only hope is to rig harder but The People are onto that bag of tricks too.

They are done for, Trump will serve out his 8 years and maybe by then the dinosaurs of the DNC who only seek to enrich themselves will be gone and the crazies will get tossed back into the fringes. They won't win again until they reform closer to the will of The People. They got it backwards for so long, they seek to force The People to their will.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Be fair, there was some shovel ready jobs that bill because it also included funding for Operation Gun Walker that preceded Gun Runner that placed military grade weapons in the hands of Mexican Drug Cartels. I mean the shovel ready part was for undertakers along the border, but yeah, shovel ready.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join