It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Unveil Their Platform For a Blue Wave of Winning in 2018 and 2020.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Oh so you didn't say this?

You are too addicted to putting your hand in other people’s wallets to fund your worthless social agendas

or this?

Only because Millenials are too stupid to understand there is no ‘free’ stuff. You have to steal it from someone else first.

Did your evil doppelganger hijack your account for those posts?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Just a good thing they spent our money wisely to insure that our infrastructure was impeccable before the tax cut. Oh wait, politicians are richer than ever and our infrastructure is collapsing? Must have been a mistake, they would never spend our hard earned money so fruitlessly.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Looking for any excuse to excuse the bad economics surrounding the tax cut I see.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: jjkenobi
So nothing new then. Only thing Democrats run on is free stuff and Republicans are evil and want you to die. But to fair they couldn't exactly run on their non-existent accomplishments could they.

I can't believe they are dumb enough to run on raising taxes.
They used to hide that behind other "programs"; seems now they think people hate trump enough to be honest about their actual platform.

To be fair the Democrats constituency doesn’t work so they don’t care if taxes get raised. They just want more free stuff from the rest of us.

At this point I have no idea who their "constituency" is. The bernie followers? Yeah those people are going to line up for a party that stole the nomination from bernie aren't they? If I am not mistaken there is an ongoing fraud lawsuit to that effect. When that gets national attention, do you think bernie followers will want anything to do with the dnc?
Aside from that, even people who are upset with trump will vote with their wallets. You think people who are recently employed, perhaps because of the tax cuts, will vote to increase taxes and cut their jobs? I don't.
Can you honestly think of anyone who ran on "more taxes" and won? I can't.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Looking for any excuse to excuse the bad economics surrounding the tax cut I see.

No legit way to defend you position that the usa needs more taxes?
I will be sure to follow YOUR LINKED SOURCES advice and "take this with a grain of salt".

dictionary.cambridge.org...

take something with a grain of salt
​ to understand that something is likely to be untrue or incorrect:

Any more sources you would like to bring to the table?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

That's it in a nutshell.

Is government spending our money wisely?

If not, why give them more?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I know you will. Because you are so blinded by your own "free money" rhetoric that you've discarded any semblance of fiscal responsibility. I bet you think those tariffs of Trump's are good for the economy too.

Well at least now I know to never take you seriously on complaining about the debt ever again.
edit on 23-4-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I know you will. Because you are so blinded by your own "free money" rhetoric that you've discarded any semblance of fiscal responsibility. I bet you think those tariffs of Trump's are good for the economy too.

Well at least now I know to never take you seriously on complaining about the debt ever again.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What is this "free money rhetoric" I am blinded by?
I go to work at least 40 hours a week to earn the money I take home bi weekly.
I pay about 22% of that to the feds. How much more of my money do the dems want to give to the government?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

Just a good thing they spent our money wisely to insure that our infrastructure was impeccable before the tax cut. Oh wait, politicians are richer than ever and our infrastructure is collapsing? Must have been a mistake, they would never spend our hard earned money so fruitlessly.

Shovel ready, dude.

Shovel ready to a $900 bil tune.

Shouldn't that have fixed a lot of potholes?

edit on 4 23 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

The same rhetoric you accuse Democrats of supporting. Leveraging our debt against our future. You are just doing it in reverse by hitting it on the supply side instead of the demand side.

Regardless of how you feel about paying taxes, the debt needs to be serviced and the bills paid. That is done with taxes. Your sob story about not being able to afford more taxes is laughable since you were literally paying more in taxes last year.

Seriously, y'all terrify me with how fiscal irresponsible you all have become politically.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What a joke.
Because one does not want more money given to the government, one must be against debt.
You are a laff riot.
How about the government be as responsible with money as an individual citizen is expected to be?
Where does one sign up for that platform?
Just because I don't like YOUR ideas does not mean I dislike ALL ideas.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

a reply to: Metallicus

Oh so you didn't say this?

You are too addicted to putting your hand in other people’s wallets to fund your worthless social agendas

or this?

Only because Millenials are too stupid to understand there is no ‘free’ stuff. You have to steal it from someone else first.

Did your evil doppelganger hijack your account for those posts?

Again, how are those personally derogatory towards you?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

You have said nothing that convinces me you care about our debt. Like I said, I'm never taking your rhetoric about our debt seriously again. You've proven to me that you don't know economics, or if you do you don't care about applying sound economic theory.

I bet you think that cutting government spending is the way to get to that goal. Of course you probably want to cut social programs. Though you probably are going to refuse to understand that this isn't a realistic proposition because Democrats would never stand for it, and its not like you are ever going to see no Democrats in Congress even if they are the minority party. So compromise is the name of the game. Yet you probably also believe that compromise is a dirty word (or think that the only compromise allowed is to acquiesce to your political wants).

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

spending isn't the problem with america, a #ty tax system is the problem and overregulation of everything unnecessarily, i mean with a few less regulations on healthcare alone and we could have an extra trillion dollars to spend and start actually reducing the deficit over $500 billion per years.

waste is killing america and cutting budgets won't fix that, we should worry about budget cuts after we fix the root problem of waste caused by too many regulations, then replace our inefficient tax system, if we fix those things and the problems persist then we should cut budgets, otherwise it'll only get worse if we cut budgets.

raising taxes we've tried that but it doesn't work, lowering taxes hasn't worked either, neither has increasing spending or cutting spending, liberals and conservatives are both wrong and it's only making everything worse, neither party can see that fact.

political parties have become the biggest threat to america and this just proves how incompetent and corrupt they are, willing to do any petty thing to win.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Your sob story about not being able to afford more taxes is laughable since you were literally paying more in taxes last year.

I did not post a "sob story" mr feelings, and nowhere did I say I couldn't afford to pay more you liar. Do not add words to my post! I posted the truth; something you seem to not want to discuss.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Lol "the truth". That's laughable. Get real. You haven't mentioned any "truth" in this thread. Just right wing talking points and #ty opinions.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: namehere

Government will never spend our money wisely.

It will spend to feed it's own self interests. Government creates the same regulations that create the mess that government tries to solve by demanding more money.

Government will never be able to "police" itself because it would be in conflict to want government wants.

Lowering taxes forces the focus to be on spending.

Government and government advocates hate that and try to shift the focus to the "benefits" that government provides.

But as we all know, a government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take everything you have.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Your taxes come out of your pocket in the form of a deduction from your paycheck....... How do you think taxes get paid?

That was a really silly statement.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I didn't read all the way through the thread, so this may have been covered.

Don't underestimate democrats when it comes to free stuff.

It worked for Hussein in 2008.

There were welfare queens just coming all out the woodwork on the news talking about
"Obama gonna make my car payment"
"Obama gonna pay my rent"
"Obama gonna give me a cell phone" ( he actually DID that!)

This actually HAPPENED, people!

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The democrats are beating dead horses and trying to tax us more. Yeah that's a surefire win lmao, they might as well just run on a new world order and global p.c. nazi regime platform.
edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum because: Edited for editing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join