It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Unveil Their Platform For a Blue Wave of Winning in 2018 and 2020.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   
April 22, 2018

It looks like the Democratic party is finally moving away from complaining about President Trump and his Administration's achievements. They are now rolling out their "Trump beater" platform for the 2020 Presidential election, and the upcoming 2018 mid-term elections.

What the strategy boils down to is, "A Golden Goose..for EVERYBODY!"

The Free Beacon has obtained the agenda from a recent Democratic donors’ conference in Atlanta featuring many party luminaries, up to and including the DNC Chairman.

They’re brimming with confidence, offering a “time machine” trip into the near future after they not only sweep the 2018 midterms and the 2020 elections, but flip most of the country blue and institute a larger blue wave of progressive reforms.

By 2022 they will have already instituted universal Medicare for all. College tuition will be a thing of the past, with everyone going to school “for free.”

As the year 2022 begins, the Democratic majority will have on the agenda: reparations for slavery.

So do the Democrats have anything in their playbook which doesn’t involve just giving away more “free stuff” when they take back control? Well… there is at least one item. They’re making no bones about the fact that they plan to raise your taxes.
Source with more at: hotair.com...

The Washington Free Beacon: freebeacon.com...

Gun control will be added as the platform develops. And, since the Trump & Republican-generated tax-cuts, pay-raises, and bonuses, are PEANUTS according to Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi, the party feels that Americans will not mind losing those menial benefits.

In fact, the Democratic party is assuming that working Americans are willing to pay A LOT MORE of their personal income to Uncle Sam, if it means FREE Healthcare and FREE College Tuition for all. Maybe even those who are here illegally will be able to climb onboard Uncle Sam's gravy train!

What do ya think ATS family? Is this the right recipie for Democrats to beat Trump/Republicans and Make America Even Greater? (MAEG)

-CareWeMust

edit on 4/23/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

edit on 23-4-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
LOL

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nobody trust them anymore. No matter what they do.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
April 22, 2018

The Free Beacon has obtained...

Lol.
edit on 23-4-2018 by Abysha because: Code and #

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
So there plan is to promise to give everyone free stuff and no one pays for anything? Sounds legit.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
So there plan is to promise to give everyone free stuff and no one pays for anything? Sounds legit.

Well no that is the GOP BS talking point.

Its free out of pocket but you will be paying your share through taxes.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Workers and Corporations will pay for everything. As things stand now, with prosperity blossoming once again, Americans might be more willing fork over additional money for "the general good". That's what Democrats are staking their hopes on.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Nobody trust them anymore. No matter what they do.

You may be right. When the party that always prided itself as "pro-worker" voted against tax-cuts and pay-raises FOR WORKERS, that put them in a very bad light.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
So just more pandering to feelings and no policies based on reality or fact.
“Vote for us we’ll give u free stuff”

While I agree with all they are promising (most of the civilised world takes these things for granted) I am extremely skeptics about their timing, motivation and sincerity in delivering what they are offering.

I think they would say anything at this stage to get back in power and cover their asses

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Its free out of pocket but you will be paying your share through taxes.

Need a f'n real job before you pay taxes. Just above min wage.

The tax on a large slurpy at 7/11, won't do # for free stuff.

edit on 4 23 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Workers and Corporations will pay for everything. As things stand now, with prosperity blossoming once again, Americans might be more willing fork over additional money for "the general good". That's what Democrats are staking their hopes on.

Let them pay more, if they want.

Congress should pass a law and the IRS should make an easy way they can give more!

It's very hard to give the govt more of your money than they expect!!

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
So just more pandering to feelings and no policies based on reality or fact.
“Vote for us we’ll give u free stuff”

While I agree with all they are promising (most of the civilised world takes these things for granted) I am extremely skeptics about their timing, motivation and sincerity in delivering what they are offering.

I think they would say anything at this stage to get back in power and cover their asses

Yeah, by stopping the investigations into their BS coup/subversion and harassment of the US Govt.

Shiffhead will replace Nunes, think of that!

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

LOL, I can't tell if you're FOR the Democrats platform, or against it.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Let them pay more, if they want.

Congress should pass a law and the IRS should make an easy way they can give more!

It's very hard to give the govt more of your money than they expect!!

I don't know if you're being sarcastic (given your history here) but I agree.

There are actual hoops to jump to pay more and I've jumped a couple.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Wowzers it looks like they’ve been taking tips of Jeremy Corbyn. Free stuff, free stuff - vote for me to get your free stuff.

What they’re not saying is how it’s costed and I bet you can all guess it ain’t free.

Fall for that crap and thay’t a right muppet

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   

April 22, 2018

In fact, the Democratic party is assuming that working Americans are willing to pay A LOT MORE of their personal income to Uncle Sam, if it means FREE Healthcare and FREE College Tuition for all. Maybe even those who are here illegally will be able to climb onboard Uncle Sam's gravy train!

Fearmongering nonsense. I happen to come from a country that has free healthcare and free education and we DO NOT pay massive amounts of tax. Check your facts before spewing total nonsense.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I might not be an American and do not claim to understand all things America but I sincerely hope that no one is taking this as a serious and viable option....
edit on 23/4/2018 by 5en5ei because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   

At this stage, they'll have to nominate a robot to push their platform due to lack of any humans that are taken seriously.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Its free out of pocket but you will be paying others share through taxes.

Fixed*

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join