It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RH negatives- is it true the females can be more dominant and males more passive?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: freedom7
First, excuse me if I came over rude, I actually tried to word it non-confrontational, that´s why me sentence started with "to be honest", the second paragraph I by explaining why it sounds strange. I´m just a direct person. It´s always better not to read too much into plain text, without seeing the others face or know them.

Maybe it´s a cultural thing overall, where I live?

To get back to your OP, since I don´t know most bloodtypes around me (but family). I actually had to take a sheet of paper and write down the six people I know the bloodtypes for certain (including me) and took a minute to think.

No negative rhesus factor here, though but it´s well mixed from very dominant/active/pursuing to a bit submissive/passive. You asked for our opinions, here is mine:

No, can´t see any relation with that small of a control group. I´d think because if the uneven distribution of the negative factors such traits would have been obvious by now.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Being dominate or passive is a choice. It has nothing to do with physical traits such as blood type. Be what you want to be and you will become it.

It´s not really a choice, it´s a trait, not a physical one but definitly a trait. Trust me if I tell you from experience there aren´t much people around that switch successfully between top and bottom for long. Most women I encountered in relation to those experiences are more on the submissive side of things, both in their daily life and elsewhere, and stay with that.

I hope you can figure out what I mean, had to write it a bit kryptic...

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
All I know is my blood is red and it is not a good thing when a lot of is leaking out.
What is the easiest and cheapest way to find out my type?

If you are in the UK just donate blood and you'll find out. You'll get a cup of tea and cake as well.
My blood type is my life outlook, B Positive.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy
At the red cross in Germany, you sometimes get a warm meal like soup or even a Schnitzel, but always something to replenish yourself.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Ah that's even better

Oh and I don't recommend drinking alcohol immediately after giving blood either, I went to the the pub next door one time and was nearly sick lol

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

RH negative blood is pretty rare. How many RH negative women could you have dated? They're only 15% of women. If you dated ten girls only one and a half of them might be RH negative.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

What's the difference between a choice in behavior and a behavior trait please?
Nothing. It's just a different choice of words. Neither are something you're born with.
And blood type isn't a precursor to any behavior type. Get real. They used to say red heads were firey and blondes were dumb as if hair color had a role to play. It's just as stupid.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Not so fast...

You get real first, before you put things into my mouth I never said! In my first post, I even wrote I don´t see any connections to blood types.

And blood type isn't a precursor to any behavior type. Get real. They used to say red heads were firey and blondes were dumb as if hair color had a role to play. It's just as stupid.

My god, please read before you post! I actually wrote the opposite of what you think I wrote. Come on, a bit reading comprehension please.

What's the difference between a choice in behavior and a behavior trait please? Nothing. It's just a different choice of words. Neither are something you're born with.

I guess you don´t have children? Every person has his traits, from beginning on.

Some are very fearless, some are carefull.
Some know right and wrong from the beginning, some need to learn.
Someone that is more of a silent and shy type, won´t give speeches in front of huge crowds.
Someone that is submissive to the core can´t choose to me dominant suddenly, and vice versa. One excludes the other.
Some are easy riled up, some are peace in person and nothing bothers them.

There are traits that you can´t just change by choice, like the ones above. You can work towards a balance but you can´t decide you´re now not shy anymore, for example. You will walk up that stage and maybe give a good speech but you will never be as free talking as someone who was like that all their life long, by choice.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I am also RH- and English/Irish/Cherokee/Blackfeet background.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
RH negatives- is it true the females can be more dominant and males more passive?

I don't know, I'll have to ask my wife.

I am RH-,do you want to try me on for size? Remember I make
your sammies for you...

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: watchitburn
It's always amusing seeing the straws people grab at to make themselves feel special.

Oh yeah? What about indigo kids? Huh? What about that?
Is that just about feeling special?

Come to think of it, what ever happened to them?

I was always a fan of the Black Eyed Kids.... Way more special than stupid indigo kids.

The Black-eyed Kids are dangerous and weird.I don't know anything about the Indigo kids.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Answer my question. What's the difference between a behavior choice and a behavior trait?
The blood type response was in step with the thread. No where did I say you said that. I was fleshing out my reply. Sorry I offended you.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Answer my question. What's the difference between a behavior choice and a behavior trait?

You know I would have rephrased my post above if not for you assumptions and now the demand to answer your question. Read my post, the answer is really there.

The blood type response was in step with the thread. No where did I say you said that. I was fleshing out my reply. Sorry I offended you.

Why would you write that, then?

And blood type isn't a precursor to any behavior type. Get real.

Come on, dont be so obtuse. You thought that was my statement. Why else would you write "get real". You can´t even say "ups, I misread you".

Not even that, instead you sidetrack

edit on 23-4-2018 by verschickter because: forgot quote marks, messed everything up

edit on 23-4-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Yeah typical again for you sillyolme. Demanding an answer but not have the guts to recognize you beat the wrong bush. Hit and run as always.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

As an indigo kid myself, I’m very curious about what’s with all these different blood types? Does it have something to do with race or very little? I heard that women of certain blood types (possibly rh-) will naturally abort a baby if it’s the wrong blood type. But if that’s true how did they conceive in the first place?

I do know that when donating blood some blood types are incompatible at least. Why would that be?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul
Because humans conceive through sperm. In the early stages there is no way to tell what bloodtype the baby is going to have, from the mothers body point of view.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Ok that sounds reasonable, but what I’m really asking is why is blood type so important? Moreover why do we have different blood types in the first place? Why is one type universally compatible in blood transfusions while others are not?

I’d also be interested to know where you got started with your hypnosis techniques I’ve always been curious about this subject, but other than basic NLP most of what I’ve found seems bunk.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

It has to do with your immune system and how it recognizes the blood. It's about something called histocompatibility complex (I think).

The universal donor doesn't mean that you actually have the same blood type as everyone else, it just means that your blood doesn't have those markers that everyone else's immune systems tend to recognize and attack as foreign to the body. That blood type is O- (mine actually) who can give to anyone but only receive from other O- donors.

With everyone else, you immune system will recognize and attack certain markers on the blood that it perceives as foreign to itself unless the types are an exact match or you happen to be the universal recipient type (AB+) or are receiving O-.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I suppose that carries through to organ transplants? But there are probably additional factors involved than blood type. That would be the most basic.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Considering that they start looking at your genetics more closely when they start matching for organs and bone marrow, I am guessing it does have to get much more complicated depending on what you're talking about. It does seem like almost anyone can give you a kidney, but by the time you're looking at bone marrow, it's really tough to find good matches.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join