It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RH negatives- is it true the females can be more dominant and males more passive?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: watchitburn
It's always amusing seeing the straws people grab at to make themselves feel special.

Oh yeah? What about indigo kids? Huh? What about that?
Is that just about feeling special?

Come to think of it, what ever happened to them?

They're still out there Phage.

There are some youtube videos about Indigo children with extraordinary abilities.

Sorry I won't do the research for you.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES
Are any of them RH- ?
That would be awesome.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Haven't heard anything to that conclusion.

I've heard a few mythos concerning Rh Neg blood types, but no hard conclusive evidence as to anything overtly peculiar about the persons with the trait.

Most of it has been speculation.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

“May your pockets be heavy, And your heart be light, may good luck pursue you each morning and night” 🍀

edit on 22-4-2018 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2018 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Most of it has been speculation.

As opposed to the claims about indigoes.

Got it. Thanks for the clarification.
edit on 4/22/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

It's always amusing seeing the straws people grab at to make themselves feel special.

I was always a fan of the Black Eyed Kids.... Way more special than stupid indigo kids.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Jesus Phage I know you're a hardcore skeptic, but there are kids out there who do incredible mental tasks.

Savants.

It's just the New Age community calls them Indigos.

Sheesh.

Cut some slack, I'm not the dictator of nomenclature.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

It's just the New Age community calls them Indigos.

New Age indeed.
But actually, being an "indigo" would seem to be quite a bit more than being a savant.

An Indigo Child is an upgraded blueprint of humanity, a term that came up when addressing the aura colors of these very different kids. Previously, auric fields were expected shades of the rainbow, but the Indigos’ field was dominated by a royal blue color, establishing a change of course for humanity.

Gifted souls, on a clear mission to challenge and shift reality, they first began appearing in the 1970’s. Beyond psychic awareness, they are highly driven and creative with a perception that sees through the established norms of society. Old souls indeed, their mission is clearly laid out to shake up the modern world and pave the way for future generations to create greater peace and harmony for all.
There were no savants until the 1970s? I did not know that.

www.gaia.com...

Sounds quite a lot like the RH- nonsense.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

These folks also think Crystals have healing powers.

Cut them some slack.

It still remains that I have seen videos of children with extraordinary Psi abilities.

I don't give a damn about the "color of their aura".

Skeptic away over the Madcap Adults claiming Madcap claims.

This thread is about Rh Neg so I'll shut up and let things get back to that effect.

edit on 4/22/18 by GENERAL EYES because: minor formatting

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

It still remains that I have seen videos of children with extraordinary Psi abilities.
And since it's on video, it must be real.
www.google.com...

This thread is about Rh Neg so I'll shut up and let things get back to that effect.
Pretty close to the same claims. Actually.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I thought Indigos were hunted to extinction by Homo Sapiens by ridiculing them to death. Apparently they interbred with Homo Sapiens. Didn't know they could breed.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Their parents are keeping them busy holding signs at #Resistance get togethers.

As far as RH-, is it true that the Basques have the highest instance?

edit on 22-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

No! Don't get them crying again!

LOL

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-4-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
My Grandma was O-, she lost 2 babies shortly after birth due this factor (before rhogam injection was developed).
My Dad, 2 Aunts, and Myself are also O-.

My Dad is kind, quiet, but will not put up with jerks. My Aunts and I are boisterous, kind and also will not put up with jerks.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Interesting topic.... I'm O negative thus RH negative,male. But also the youngest of 4 children we were competitive as hell, LOL still are. So think other factors come in to play as well, up bringing, environment, social status etc. etc.

That said not on everything, LOL I didn't say "in your face" when I'd win Chutes and Ladders against my daughters when they were little. Definitely have backed off the competitiveness since my father has passed, he was very competitive and excelled much of his professional life, but to what end... Guess he was driven like most of his kids were, but watching how he was fine then just got cancer and fought that till he passed, Just changes your perspective, work is important I do a good job, take care of my clients, but not going lose focus on spending time doing other things or just nothing enjoying my kids and the quiet things in life. They certainly don't have trophies or ribbons for your professional accomplishments when you are on your death bed.

Found this website

www.rhesusnegative.net...

Interesting though seems to have all kinds of personalities that have RH- male and female

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
All I know is my blood is red and it is not a good thing when a lot of is leaking out.
What is the easiest and cheapest way to find out my type?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Being dominate or passive is a choice.
It has nothing to do with physical traits such as blood type.

Be what you want to be and you will become it.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: freedom7
Touché ..

But Joan of Arc , Hilary .. Serena William I’m gonna take a wild guess here and say all of them are Rh negatives .. lol

I’m not saying there aren’t tough RH positive women out there , I just have a hunch that RH negative women can tap into something a bit deeper when required to do so

By "deeper" do you mean The Devil?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
I thought Indigos were hunted to extinction by Homo Sapiens by ridiculing them to death. Apparently they interbred with Homo Sapiens. Didn't know they could breed.

The Indigos turned into school shooters. So much for a new path for humanity.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   

The RH negatives have gifts that defy the mind. And SO do the RH positives . They are just different gifts

But RH- are specialer because they are hybrids. Right?

I’m convinced that this ties in perfectly with the belief in some circles that the RH negatives are in fact hybrids , whether that be alien , angelic , nephilim or something not known yet is up for debate .. but the hybrid term seems so fitting ..

On 'Barney'
OTHER NEWS TO NOTE - SOUTH
September 17, 1993
GALVESTON, TEXAS — It doesn't pay to beat up on Barney, or even a Barney lookalike. On Wednesday, three boys were fined $200 each and given a 6 p.m. curfew for punching a man in a purple dinosaur suit and trying to tear off the head of his costume. Municipal Judge Thomas Youngblood Jr. wasn't amused. He scolded the boys, 10, 11 and 12, for ''beating up on a man trying to make an honest living.'' The judge gave the youngsters until their 17th birthdays to pay the fines or risk arrest. Youngblood ordered them to quit associating with each other. A fourth boy involved in the incident was sent to juvenile detention.
I think they should have been given a trophy.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join