It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RH negatives- is it true the females can be more dominant and males more passive?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hey ATS,

So this has been on my mind for a while now. I’ve researched RH negative blood extensively , and a lot of the researchers seem to agree that RH negative men are more passive whereas the RH negative females are more aggressive in many situations ..

I have not read too many articles that expand greatly on this ,

It’s mostly my own personal experiences with RH negative friends , women I’ve dated etc ..

I think there is really something to this.

I have noticed the RH negative women I dated , or am friends with all seemed to say they had many more guy friends than girl friends , I observed how they would talk about , research topics like US navy seals the training , how they wanted to own pick up trucks over a girly car , I noticed they had sterner voices than other women I’ve known when triggered by certain things .
My RH negative buddies who are male all seem to be highly intelligent , emotional , overly sensitive types . They also have more friends that are female than male friends

I have personally experienced feeling passive before them , I did more of the talking than they did , and they listened more and comforted me with advice ( this is the other way around between many couples
As it’s been scientifically proven that women vent emotionally because it releases oxytocin , and men listen and support which releases dopamine when they are rewarded. ( think - problem solving)

Now don’t get me wrong , I’ve seen situations where these women can switch it off in a blink of an eye and be very very girly , and I and many other RH negative men can do the same and be very dominant alpha male types..

I’m convinced that this ties in perfectly with the belief in some circles that the RH negatives are in fact hybrids , whether that be alien , angelic , nephilim or something not known yet is up for debate .. but the hybrid term seems so fitting ..

This is where it gets hard . All RH negatives intuitively know this , they do not even need to be told

Quite simply .. we find one another and are seemingly magnetically drawn to one another..

We understand one another better than an RH neg could understand an RH Positive and vice versa ..

What are your thoughts? RH neg or RH positive is irrelevant , please all feel free to weigh in .
edit on 22-4-2018 by freedom7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

The History of Mankind says other-wise.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Not true my wife was rh - she was very domesticated
nore did she have alien DNA ( Unless aliens have a 5th grade education IQ

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
To be honest, I don´t know the blood types of my friends because this is just not something you talk about, on a regular basis.

It sounds a bit strange that you seem to have the big picture regarding the bloodtypes around you. I mean, do you ask for their bloodtype information?? It just sounds so strange and incredible that you have enough peoples information in your friendzone that you can make such observations.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Some of things you say ring a bit true, but others do not.

Both my husband and I are Rh- and we do fit some of your stereotypes. I was a tomboy and he was overly emotional and struggled with that and had lots of female friends.

However, I am no "bull in the China closet" when it comes to my personality. I do not knock people over. In fact, I'm the retiring one, and he's the face man for the family. I prefer to do all the logistical stuff and let him deal with people. I can be forceful if I need to. I was a very competitive athlete in my day, and I don't need to follow the herd. I'll do what I please unless someone I truly care for has an issue. So in that respect, I do have a strong personality.

But I don't think I'm the result of a hybrid anything. I'm the only Rh- in my immediate family. I simply won the recessive gene lottery.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
To be honest, I don´t know the blood types of my friends because this is just not something you talk about, on a regular basis.

It sounds a bit strange that you seem to have the big picture regarding the bloodtypes around you. I mean, do you ask for their bloodtype information?? It just sounds so strange and incredible that you have enough peoples information in your friendzone that you can make such observations.

Sure , there’s been times where I spot so many RH negative blood type characteristics in a friend I’ll ask them if they know their blood type .
Fortunately there are people out there who enjoy discussing topics other than the Kardashians , or the score in the football game ..

I’m not saying your one of those , but you and I both know they exist . I’ve never had a friend get upset about questions in regards to blood type ,
Nor do I claim to understand the whole picture . Your wording leaves much to be desired , as it seems like you are taking on an almost accusational tone with someone you do not even know ..

Nor have I said anything offensive .
If you actually re-read the OP you will notice I am asking YOU questions , not taking on an assumptive position..

Food for thought

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Some of things you say ring a bit true, but others do not.

Both my husband and I are Rh- and we do fit some of your stereotypes. I was a tomboy and he was overly emotional and struggled with that and had lots of female friends.

However, I am no "bull in the China closet" when it comes to my personality. I do not knock people over. In fact, I'm the retiring one, and he's the face man for the family. I prefer to do all the logistical stuff and let him deal with people. I can be forceful if I need to. I was a very competitive athlete in my day, and I don't need to follow the herd. I'll do what I please unless someone I truly care for has an issue. So in that respect, I do have a strong personality.

But I don't think I'm the result of a hybrid anything. I'm the only Rh- in my immediate family. I simply won the recessive gene lottery.

Thanks for your response Ketsuko - I hear your point and they are valid . I’m not 100% convinced that all are RH negative women are dominant and all RH negative men passive , I like how you articulated how there can be a healthy balance .

I’ve noticed the balance as well . I posed this question because I’ve had many strange situations where this pattern seemed to emerge constantly and it honestly felt like I was seeing a distinction between the RH positives and negatives based on tendencies ..

Maybe it’s a coincidence or I’m reading too deep into it

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Touché ..

But Joan of Arc , Hilary .. Serena William I’m gonna take a wild guess here and say all of them are Rh negatives .. lol

I’m not saying there aren’t tough RH positive women out there , I just have a hunch that RH negative women can tap into something a bit deeper when required to do so

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I am rh-, and have not known in my personal world any others who are also rh-.

I can be aggressive (see avatar lol), when I’m a threatening situation, I’m also a Leo and Irish so that may contribute to that. I have one good female friend and we always joke, she is the Viking and I am the Templar. I’m not sure of her blood type.

I’ve had to survive a lot on my own, so that may contribute to my personality as well. Only a couple of men in my lifetime have been able to turn me to mush.

edit on 22-4-2018 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

As far as female aggression and competitive nature, I've read that a better indicator is the amount of testosterone we were exposed to the in womb. Women and girls who had higher amounts of in utero testosterone exposure tend to have longer ring fingers than index fingers, and most female athletes who have higher competitive drive, tend to have that longer ring finger.

I know I do.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It's always amusing seeing the straws people grab at to make themselves feel special.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

No. None of it is true. Just speculation. That could be true of any woman or man.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
It's always amusing seeing the straws people grab at to make themselves feel special.

Oh yeah? What about indigo kids? Huh? What about that?
Is that just about feeling special?

Come to think of it, what ever happened to them?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

I can be aggressive (see avatar lol), when I’m a threatening situation, I’m also a Leo and Irish so that may contribute to that. I have one good female friend and we always joke, she is the Viking and I am the Templar. I’m not sure of her blood type.

I’ve had to survive a lot on my own, so that may contribute to my personality as well. Only a couple of men in my lifetime have been able to turn me to mush.

I think you nailed the gist of the OP! I have had a few women in my life who turned me to mushalso and looking back it wasn't a good thing. I got seduced and fell under the spell.

Not saying having a strong woman is a bad thing, you just need to find the right one.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

I’m Irish too , and have had I survive on my own . A lot of people I’ve met with RH - blood seem to have a Irish background as well funny enough .

Thanks for sharing ! I can relate with what you’re saying

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Strong and kind are usually a good combo
. Must not forget humor

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
RH negatives- is it true the females can be more dominant and males more passive?

I don't know, I'll have to ask my wife.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Yeah, maybe that is it, my wife is a Negative and she is a little headstrong.

She has some negative traits. If her car is not blue, then it is a lemon and it is the cars fault if it gets in an accident. If the Pizza is not from Tino's Pizza, it is inferior and not worth praising. She gets cranky if she cannot have a sub from Togos a couple of times a year. It is easy to see she has RH negative blood.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Not saying this doesn’t happen .. because well come to think of it aren’t every single last one of us looking to feel special by having social media pages marketing ourselves? Cleaning up and dressing nicely before we go out to a social gathering?
Or how about when we try to play ourselves up on a date ?

What’s at the core of all of that ?

The desire to feel special ..

You are human right ? Than you fall into the same category as we all do as well ..

You really should research RH negative blood types more and pay more attention through observation .. you will maybe than come to see the truth for yourself .

The RH negatives have gifts that defy the mind. And SO do the RH positives . They are just different gifts

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

The RH negatives have gifts that defy the mind. And SO do the RH positives . They are just different gifts

But RH- are specialer because they are hybrids. Right?

I’m convinced that this ties in perfectly with the belief in some circles that the RH negatives are in fact hybrids , whether that be alien , angelic , nephilim or something not known yet is up for debate .. but the hybrid term seems so fitting ..

edit on 4/22/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join