It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No official intel used to start FBI probe into Trump campaign-Russia collusion

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Way to admit that you didn’t even check the source!

Maybe you should feel more dirty about calling things fake before you even look at them

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

You and other right wingers.

You say you want "We WANT it all to come out. ALL OF IT!
EVERYTHING!. EVERYBODY!
We can't frakking WAIT!
We are ready and willing to either bitch-slap or kick ANY door open.
ANY corruption. Any secret boardroom deal. Any secret BEDROOM deal!" but what you really what and oh so desperately, is for dems and only the dems to be found guilty of something, anything, just to take the heat off of Trump. Is he guilty, I have no clue but the with his moral character, I would not put it past him. I have learned that if Trump goes on the offensive about something then there must be something to it. His continued temper tantrums on twitter prove he has gotten himself into something that is way over his head, Putin's mistake (if true) was that he placed his trust that he would get away with it on a complete moron.

You say "IT WASN'T THE RUSSIANS THAT GOT DONALD TRUMP ELECTED, IT WAS US but that isn't the issue here now is it, the problem that they are investigating is how Russia's influence (if any) may have swayed the election. Your side has proven time and time again that it does not take much to influence you, just a little propaganda story here and there and voilà, you will run with a story and act like it is fact yet have little to no facts to back it up. On occasion there are facts, which of course your side cherry picks, to create an entire different scenario that what is actually occurring to bolster your cause but, as usual, nothing ever comes of it.

I don't know if this idiot has actually colluded with Russia and am willing to wait until this investigation is over and will accept whatever it states but like I said before, I am biased that it is true. My bias lies in the moral character of this man and realizing that it is not hard to imagine him doing something like this in order to gain the seat.

I am not "agitated" or angry about the rights constant threads about how unfair or wrong this investigation is but amused at what lengths they go, in order to create other narratives that sway from the investigation. I mean, the sources they use or laughable and no matter how many times they have been burned by these sources, they are still continually used. LMAO I made a comment in one thread that if Russia did not influence anything, then why continue to use RT as a source for your propaganda and it seems to have stuck in their head because I rarely see RT as a source now. Probably had nothing to do with my comment or post but maybe they realize by using RT as a source while claiming Russia had no influence is counter intuitive to their cause.

Like I said, you can cry about the investigation and continue to use crap sources to spread propaganda about the left politicians (which by the way, are just as much scum as the right ones are) or wait and see what happens.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: donnydeevil

^^^^^ heart attack waiting to happen

😮

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Pyle

Um.. How can their be no intel if we got intel from Australia?

There was no intel from the 5-eyes.

That's the point.

Made up BS by comey who is emotionally conflicted by strong women at 6'8".

He musta sucked in HS.

Got punched everyday in the hall going to class.

But Nunes wouldnt know that based on his own statements. "Electronic communication" was all he reviewed. There are more then one way to intelligence agencies to pass on info.

Yeah, like being drunk in a bar and memos?

But not officially to start this type of investigation, right? Or do you think anything goes?

Is comey the class clown?

They had no Intel through official channels. All heresy.

So it's BS and inadmissible for evidence.

Apparently emails are the only form of communication these days...

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Who gives a sh#t about Russia. Fact is Spanky aka tRump, is the dumbest person ever to come into the political scene. If you think that he gives a sh#t about the concerns of the American people, then you are as dumb as he is.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

Yeah, you get wisdom when you apply intelligence and learn from it...like The GUT noted, it really is the higher form of intelligence.

But that said, you'll notice that she was intelligent enough not to reply directly to me and try to rebut my points, so that's a step in the right direction, I suppose.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

Well, at least the tone and vocabulary used in your comment really drives your point home...

Fact is, you misused "fact is."

Unless, of course, you have empirical data to show that your claim is something other than pure ideological hatred and opinionated dribble.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Way to admit that you didn’t even check the source!

Maybe you should feel more dirty about calling things fake before you even look at them

Sad what has become of you.

Trump isn't worth the price of admission.

I will let you respond to you.

originally posted by: carewemust
BOOM INCOMING!

CNN is now calling for an end to the Mueller probe.

Well first off it wasn’t cnn calling for the end

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Yes I read the source and posted exactly what it said, saying that the poster was wrong that is was CNN itself saying this, but their national security analyst.

you refused to go to the source because it makes you feel "dirty" and screamed fake news anyways.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Yes I read the source and posted exactly what it said, saying that the poster was wrong that is was CNN itself saying this, but their national security analyst.

Stick with that.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Um.. How can their be no intel if we got intel from Australia?

There was no intel from the 5-eyes.

That's the point.

Made up BS by comey who is emotionally conflicted by strong women at 6'8".

He musta sucked in HS.

Got punched everyday in the hall going to class.

But Nunes wouldnt know that based on his own statements. "Electronic communication" was all he reviewed. There are more then one way to intelligence agencies to pass on info.

Yeah, like being drunk in a bar and memos?

But not officially to start this type of investigation, right? Or do you think anything goes?

Is comey the class clown?

They had no Intel through official channels. All heresy.

So it's BS and inadmissible for evidence.

Apparently emails are the only form of communication these days...

Is that what you think Nunes is talking about solely?
They are saying that 5 Eyes isn't the source for anything, aren't they? Some 5 Eyes countries have denied spying on the Trump Admin for the U.S. and have done it on the record. That begs the question, who or is the source of the info that started the whole "Russian Collusion" investigation?

Since you seem to know, who and what was the info that was so compelling as to start this whole Insurance Policy of self full-filling fact creation to to start monitoring people in Trumps Orbit?

It sure sounds like the IA"s and others planted nuggets so they could say "look at this smoke" so they could start looking for the supposed fire.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
That begs the question, who or is the source of the info that started the whole "Russian Collusion" investigation?

June 16, 2015: Donald Trump announces candidacy for president.

July 2015: Hackers backed by the Russian government penetrate the Democratic National Committee’s networks, stealing large volumes of data and maintaining access for about a year.

Mid 2015: Thousands of Kremlin-backed social media accounts begin to spread propaganda and disinformation, showing a clear preference for Trump.

January 2016: Michael Cohen, Trump’s longtime lawyer, emails Russian President Vladimir Putin’s press secretary Dmitry Peskov about plans to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.

March 19, 2016: The chairman of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, John Podesta, falls victim to an email phishing scam. It is believed this is how a group of Russian hackers gained access to his email account.

Early March 2016: George Papadopoulos joins the Trump campaign as an adviser. While traveling in Italy in mid-March, Papadopoulos meets a London-based professor whom Papadopoulos understood to have "substantial connections to Russian government officials."

March 21, 2016: Trump identifies Papadopoulos and Carter Page as members of his foreign policy team, in an interview with the Washington Post.

March 24, 2016: Papadopoulos meets in London with the professor who introduces him to a female Russian national who Papadopoulos believes to be a relative of Putin with links to other senior Russian officials.

March 29, 2016: Trump taps Paul Manafort to manage the Republican National Convention.

March 31, 2016: Papadopoulos tells Trump, Jeff Sessions and other campaign members that he can use his Russian connections to arrange a meeting between Trump and Putin.

April 2016: Papadopoulos’ professor source tells the Trump adviser about a meeting with high-ranking Russian government officials in Moscow who have "dirt" on Hillary Clinton in the form of "thousands of emails."

April 2016: Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak attends Trump’s foreign policy speech in Washington, where he meets Trump’s son-in-law and campaign adviser Jared Kushner.

June 3, 2016: Donald Trump, Jr. receives an email from Rob Goldstone, a business associate. Goldstone tells the younger Trump that Moscow supports his father’s candidacy, and says he has a connection to a Russian government official with incriminating evidence against Hillary Clinton.

Goldstone tells Trump Jr.: "This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump."

The younger Trump replied that same day: "If it’s what you say I love it."

June 9, 2016: Trump, Jr., Manafort and Kushner meet with a Russian national and several others at Trump Tower, based on Goldstone’s promise to Trump Jr. that a "Russian government attorney" would deliver damaging information about Clinton. Several shifting accounts of the meeting were later offered.

June-July 2016: WikiLeaks and DCLeaks release thousands of documents about Clinton and internal DNC deliberations.

Early July 2016: Trump campaign adviser Carter Page travels to Moscow, where he meets with Russia’s deputy prime minister and a high-ranking Russian oil official. Page emails campaign staffers that the deputy prime minister had "expressed strong support for Mr. Trump," and that he had gleaned "incredible insights and outreach" in Russia.

July 18, 2016: Sessions talks with Kislyak after Sessions’ speech at the Republican National Convention.

July 25, 2016: The FBI publicly confirms it is investigating the DNC hack.

July 2016: The FBI opens a counterintelligence investigation into links between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. Republican members of the House Intelligence Committee later confirmed that information from Papadopoulos triggered the investigation.

July 27, 2016: During a press conference, Trump says of Clinton’s emails: "Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you can find the 33,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

September 2016: Sessions meets with Kislyak in his Senate office.

In May 2016, Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos told Mr Downer over drinks at an upscale London wine bar that the Russians had a dirt file on rival candidate Hillary Clinton in the form of hacked Democratic Party emails.

Mr Downer conveyed the conversation to Canberra via an official cable, though apparently not immediately – perhaps because he did not take the 28-year-old adviser's claims altogether seriously until the hacked emails were released by Wikileaks in late July.

www.smh.com.au...

www.politifact.com...

Oct. 7, 2016: An Access Hollywood tape is released in which Trump can be heard in the 2005 interview bragging about groping women. Less than an hour later, WikiLeaks publishes more than 2,000 emails of Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta.

Mid October 2016: Trump Jr. corresponds with WikiLeaks through Twitter’s private message service. WikiLeaks asks the younger Trump to direct his Twitter followers to its trove of documents. Fifteen minutes later, candidate Trump tweets about WikiLeaks. Two days later, Trump Jr. tweeted a link to WikiLeaks’ archive.

Oct. 21, 2016: The FBI and Justice Department obtain a warrant to monitor Page after convincing the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court that there is probable cause to believe Page is acting as an agent of Russia.

Nov. 8, 2016: Trump is elected president.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join