It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No official intel used to start FBI probe into Trump campaign-Russia collusion

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
No official intel used to start FBI probe into Trump campaign-Russia collusion: Rep. Nunes

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes said Sunday

Really, considering that his stint as "House Intelligence Committee Chairman" has included a suspension and ethics investigation by his own party for lying about his secret visits to the WH to prostrate himself to the orange oaf and he has entirely discredited a formerly bi-partisan and respected committee, driving people like Trey Gowdy to resign in disgust, he really is the least credible member of congress at the moment.

I keep waiting for the news to break that the Russians have video of Nunes and farm animals.

Really, the extent to which he has abused his own career is inexplicable.
edit on 23-4-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meniscus

So now Trump's personal lawyer is supposed to be the thing that takes him down?

Trump. Trump is the only one that will take Trump down.

He is doing a rock solid job of it thus far.

His Chief National Security Advisor, his Chief Campaign Manager, His Deputy Campaign Manager and his personal Lawyer all either indicted, cooperating witnesses or soon to be one or the other all share a common denominator, Trump.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Sure I am my response was to a post that was quite insulting to dems who get shat on here everyday. I'm sick of it. So too bad. If you guys can dish it out you can take it too.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Wow that's your answer?
edit on 4232018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You mean us mechanics that laugh all the way to the bank after charging you Oh so smart college folks $50 an hour to fix your vehicle. Those vehicles that require more and more education to fix? Do you realize we spend about as much time in classes learning all the new electronic systems as we do fixing them? That's in between keeping our bay doors open for business. All that requires intelligence.

We see what passes for college educated these days, and we aren't impressed.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Really, considering that his stint as "House Intelligence Committee Chairman" has included a suspension and ethics investigation by his own party for lying about his secret visits to the WH...

Which he was cleared off and right back in his same position busting deep state ass. No wonder y'all are scared of him---the false charges didn't stick and he's unveiling much of the corrupt shenanigans of the last admin.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah that's why most are college graduates while most rightists are farmers or factory workers or car mechanics.
I guess if you can dish it out you can take it.

You understand that "education" and "intelligence" are not synonymous, correct?

Hell, Slap, I'd go even farther than that, and say that not only are they not synonymous, I'd wager that with the "modern" education system's reliance on liberal indoctrination as opposed to real education, they've tended towards mutual exclusion.

There's a HUGE difference between knowledge and wisdom, kids.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

Intellect is useful, but it's a parlor trick compared to wisdom. Wisdom is the highest form of intellect I've often pondered--Spiritual Intellect if you will.

I know a lot of folk I can cream at Jeopardy since I've moved from the city to the country, but I hold no candle to the wisdom of many of the "simple" folk I meet here. I stand in awe of their character and strength.

Plus, I meet many engineering geniuses . One old feller made a power hammer from scratch for blacksmith forging. It's a sight to behold and has been working for over 50-yrs.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

You forgot two important facts.

First, Nunes was cleared of any wrongdoing.

Second, Nunes is an elected official, he is not
in a self appointed career.

He is doing the job he was elected to do, but that
must scare a lot of Democrats who think they
were elected to find ways to get tax payer governement
revenue into their own pockets.

edit on 23-4-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

You've got a handle on it, brother.

The trick is the fact that it's something that is difficult for a young person to TRULY understand. Not impossible, there are young people that are absolutely exceptional, but I think most of them could be considered the exception, as opposed to the rule. With most people, including me, it just takes time and personal experience, unfortunately.

I've mentioned this before, but my Grandfather was born in 1913. In those days this part of the country was poor, and I mean poor in a way that's just difficult for most people to get their head around nowadays.

Anyway, he was the oldest of the kids, and had to drop out of school in the third grade so he could pick cotton, because, well, food costs money.

Wisest man I ever met. Third grade education. If he told me once, I bet he told me 1000 times "Son, hard work builds a man's character". There's just as much truth in that now as there was a century ago.

Damn, I miss that old man...

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

45 sure does put a lot of Non people into positions of power.....hmmm

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzelfuzz
a reply to: hoss53

45 sure does put a lot of Non people into positions of power.....hmmm

Best way to expose somebody is to let them hang themselves.

Give 'em the rope and they'll swing every time.

😎

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah that's why most are college graduates while most rightists are farmers or factory workers or car mechanics.
I guess if you can dish it out you can take it.

You just proved my point! How the hell you gonna eat with out farmer, how you gonna buy stuff without factory workers, who is gonna fix your car when it breaks down?????

For Christ's sake you don't even think about the words you post do ya?

You nailed that one. What I don’t get is if they’re so intelligent, then why can’t they figure out a way to pay back those college loans?

If they were as intelligent as they think, they'd figure out a way to make us not-so-smart peons believe their bs and vote like them. Probably trick us into paying off those college loans too. I feel lucky to be so dense.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
to say that Nunes has ALL THE INTEL is a joke, and here It is the 5th page, and you people on the right still believe that he knows AS MUCH AS Mueller knows......

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: soberbacchus

You forgot two important facts.

First, Nunes was cleared of any wrongdoing.

Second, Nunes is an elected official, he is not
in a self appointed career.

He is doing the job he was elected to do, but that
must scare a lot of Democrats who think they
were elected to find ways to get tax payer governement
revenue into their own pockets.

Damn straight.

There's one thing that's ALWAYS bothered me, and your post made me think about it again.

Look at what some of these "public servants" were worth when they were elected, and what they are worth when they LEAVE office. It'll blow your mind.

THAT is where the problems ALL originate. And to those of you on the left, I ain't naive. I DAMN sure ain't talking only about Democrats, ok? It's just as pervasive on one side of the aisle as it is on the other. Who was the last senator or congressman who's net worth was actually LESS than before he took office?

Go and look. Don't worry, we'll wait...

Now, that being said, I don't know what the best solution for this problem is, because frankly I think the same problem has existed since "Government" was invented.

I do, however, believe that at least in the short term, any door we can blow open, by whatever means necessary, has the potential to have an impact on the status quo.

So, at least for the moment, I'm content to let this play out. Let the man work. There a LOT of doors in Washington DC.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
to say that Nunes has ALL THE INTEL is a joke, and here It is the 5th page, and you people on the right still believe that he knows AS MUCH AS Mueller knows......

More than.

👁

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

He is doing the job he was elected to do, but that must scare a lot of Democrats who think they were elected to find ways to get tax payer governement revenue into their own pockets.

Yet another opportunity to raise the point that he hasn't seemed to be very interested in investigating Russian attempts to influence the election. Concentrating more on attempting to discredit real efforts to do so. Oh, also on trying to prove that Trump's phones were tapped by Obama.

Is that what his committee is supposed to do?

edit on 4/23/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

More than.

👁

nice try....the intel community holds back things for obvious safety reasons to it's sources and agents. ever since Trump gave up the identity of that Israeli spy to the Russians, intel info is, how would they say, managed in a more secure way.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

It's possible that Nunes knows more about Russian collusion than Mueller.

That's why I think he is so desperate to derail the investigation. I also think he is going to end up indicted or cooperating by the time this is all over.

Remember when he held a press conference and claimed to get secret intelligence that Trump's phones were tapped from an anonymous "whistle blower"?

And then it reporters found out it was actually the WH that gave him the information?

This guy is ridiculous. Fox News is the only one that can listen to him with a straight face.

A laundry list of Nunes lying and running interference:

themoscowproject.org...

edit on 23-4-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

More than.

nice try....the intel community holds back things for obvious safety reasons to it's sources and agents. ever since Trump gave up the identity of that Israeli spy to the Russians, intel info is, how would they say, managed in a more secure way.

Artificial "intelligence"

and open borders

😃👋

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join