It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No official intel used to start FBI probe into Trump campaign-Russia collusion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You sure use the phrase "no one wants" a lot.

That's an absolute, and you have to know that's 100% bs.

There ARE Dems who want illegals to vote.
There ARE Dems who want to take our guns.
There ARE Dems who want open borders.

To pretend they don't exist is disingenuous at best.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: donnydeevil

Are you sure this pic should represent the left? As far as I can see it is the right crying about this investigation and doing whatever it takes to make everyone else look guilty but Trump.

That pic should represent you guys for constantly bringing up the investigation. If this moron is innocent, let the investigation finish.

Or continue to cry about the investigation and make threads with crap sources, to make yourselves feel better.

You know, the absolutely ASTOUNDING lack of fundamental perspicacity demonstrated by some of the left-leaning members here never fails to impress me.

Oh no, my seemingly agitated little friend. No. Nay. How about "Nyet"?
We WANT it all to come out. ALL OF IT!
EVERYTHING!. EVERYBODY!
We can't frakking WAIT!
We are ready and willing to either bitch-slap or kick ANY door open.
ANY corruption. Any secret boardroom deal. Any secret BEDROOM deal!

And get THIS, because it's REALLY important that some of you understand this VERY CLEARLY:

If it's the ENTIRE SYSTEM that's corrupt, so be it. I'll be first in line with a TORCH.

I can tell you with ABSOLUTE confidence that myself, and many, many others, are ready and willing to make ANY SACRIFICE REQUIRED in order to ensure our freedom.

ANY sacrifice required.

We are fed up, and pissed off with the direction this country has taken over the last few decades, and it stops NOW.

There is a VERY important and VERY LARGE piece of this puzzle that you people just cannot seem to ever understand, and it BEAUTIFULLY illustrates the point I'm making, and don't cover your ears, because I'm gonna SHOUT, and you need to get this.

IT WASN'T THE RUSSIANS THAT GOT DONALD TRUMP ELECTED,

IT WAS US.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
0 evidence? - didnt we already know this? I mean, its why they had to use the Steele Dossier right..

Its beautiful watching the pathetic narrative of ''Trump Russia'' fall to bits.

The typical brain washed numpties on this site try in vein to defend their ''hate trump at all costs'' mentality

Its great to watch.. I havent had this much fun since the party after my yr12 highschool ball..

Typical, immature brats, crying and moaning over something they so desperately wanted but couldnt get because... they were fooled!

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
0 evidence? - didnt we already know this? I mean, its why they had to use the Steele Dossier right..

Its beautiful watching the pathetic narrative of ''Trump Russia'' fall to bits.

The typical brain washed numpties on this site try in vein to defend their ''hate trump at all costs'' mentality

Its great to watch.. I havent had this much fun since the party after my yr12 highschool ball..

Typical, immature brats, crying and moaning over something they so desperately wanted but couldnt get because... they were fooled!

Yeah, but they are just SO cute and fun to watch when they don't get their way, with their sweet little voices all aimed at the sky, shouting in unison...

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

They're own party and leaders played them for fools, and they're too busy being foolish to see it.

It's like Bizarro World.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Um.. How can their be no intel if we got intel from Australia?

The article says nunes is claiming we got no intel from the five eyes agreement that Australia is part of

In other words, there was no evidence given from Australian intel

What we did have was a Clinton supporter and friend from Australia that made accusations

Hardly an intel source

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
To be honest, sometimes I just can't help but wince at their shenanigans.

There comes a time when it starts to feel like you're just kicking a beat dog.

Remember how people who worked with Steve Jobs used to say that he just walked around in a "Reality-distortion field"? The man simply refused to see the world as it was, and chose to see only what he WANTED to see.

Has to be the same thing, right? Or maybe SIMILAR to Steve Jobs, except maybe on crack?

edit on 23-4-2018 by MteWamp because: sp

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Oh God. Does anyone's mind go to this really, really dark place when you imagine Steve Jobs on Crack?

Don't follow the "Lights"...

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
They don't want open borders? But they don't want to close them, not to mention they want illegal immigrants to become citizens. Show me where that isn't true...I have no problem when I'm wrong, I'd rather be wrong and corrected, then live in delusion.

As to the gun thing...forget who it was but introduced that bill or whatever that would essentially ban all guns...so don't say they are not after the guns, they are.

Nope they don't want to go after guns.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I agree, let them run their mouths, just like Hillary did. What is that saying insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Sing away songbirds sing away.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

There was no intel from the 5-eyes.

That's the point.

Made up BS by comey who is emotionally conflicted by strong women at 6'8".

He musta sucked in HS.

Got punched everyday in the hall going to class.

But Nunes wouldnt know that based on his own statements. "Electronic communication" was all he reviewed. There are more then one way to intelligence agencies to pass on info.

Yeah, like being drunk in a bar and memos?

But not officially to start this type of investigation, right? Or do you think anything goes?

Is comey the class clown?

They had no Intel through official channels. All heresy.

So it's BS and inadmissible for evidence.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

The article says nunes is claiming we got no intel from the five eyes agreement that Australia is part of

In other words, there was no evidence given from Australian intel

What we did have was a Clinton supporter and friend from Australia that made accusations

Hardly an intel source

Mostly from Sid B. and the other guy feeding the state dept a bunch of BS.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp
Oh God. Does anyone's mind go to this really, really dark place when you imagine Steve Jobs on Crack?

Don't follow the "Lights"...

That's what killed him, right?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RazorV66

Yeah that's why most are college graduates while most rightists are farmers or factory workers or car mechanics.
I guess if you can dish it out you can take it.

You understand that "education" and "intelligence" are not synonymous, correct?

I put a farmer's intelligence up against an average college grad's 'book smarts' any day of the week. Our current crop of college graduates, on average, lack actual intelligence. Our schools don't teach critical thinking anymore, they generally only teach to memorize things for a test.

I seriously can't believe that you just implied that farmers and car mechanics are unintelligent, simply because they may not have graduated college.

And I think that you need to look up the word "most" as you misused it here...unless, of course, you have statistics to back up that "most rightists are farmers or factory workers or car mechanics." (which, for the record, are respectable jobs that actually produce many things that you take for granted, apparently. Maybe you should be happy that 'the little people' exist to grow your food, build your things, and fix your cars)

Why are IQs Dropping on a Worldwide Scale?

The Decline in Average IQ

Those are not to show the why behind it, but just to counter your argument that modern college graduation equates to intelligence...it would seem that modern education is, in fact, not producing more intelligent people.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: uninspired
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I agree, let them run their mouths, just like Hillary did. What is that saying insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Sing away songbirds sing away.

I wonder how their lawsuit is coming along?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RazorV66

Yeah that's why most are college graduates while most rightists are farmers or factory workers or car mechanics.
I guess if you can dish it out you can take it.

You understand that "education" and "intelligence" are not synonymous, correct?

I put a farmer's intelligence up against an average college grad's 'book smarts' any day of the week. Our current crop of college graduates, on average, lack actual intelligence. Our schools don't teach critical thinking anymore, they generally only teach to memorize things for a test.

I seriously can't believe that you just implied that farmers and car mechanics are unintelligent, simply because they may not have graduated college.

And I think that you need to look up the word "most" as you misused it here...unless, of course, you have statistics to back up that "most rightists are farmers or factory workers or car mechanics." (which, for the record, are respectable jobs that actually produce many things that you take for granted, apparently. Maybe you should be happy that 'the little people' exist to grow your food, build your things, and fix your cars)

Why are IQs Dropping on a Worldwide Scale?

The Decline in Average IQ

Those are not to show the why behind it, but just to counter your argument that modern college graduation equates to intelligence...it would seem that modern education is, in fact, not producing more intelligent people.

"we say grace and we say ma'am and if you ain't into that we don't give a damn"

edit on 4 23 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

You KNOW you're in Dixie when the entire room INSTANTLY stops speaking and snaps to attention 3 seconds into that intro...

That or CDB's "Long Haired Country Boy".

My friends and I drank a LOT of beer to those songs...

DAMN the 80s were a blast.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Dammit...now I want to go catfishin' from dusk 'til dawn...

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
It has been fun watching this from the beginning. The media's anti Trump narrative has shifted so many times on what they believe will finally take him down its hard to keep up. The story of how the investigation even started has morphed many times as well. I for one am frustrated by how long it has taken for Sessions to begin investigations.

Trump's biggest mistake was not firing Comey the day after he took office. Just for how he handled the Clinton server investigation. He should have been fired. The left would have cheered.

So now Trump's personal lawyer is supposed to be the thing that takes him down? What's it going to be next week. Still don't understand how the Fbi got the ok to raid a sitting presidents lawyers office. The fact is we still don't really know what triggered that. We are supposed to believe that the Fbi must have solid proof of something big. I hope its better than what they gave the Fisa judge.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I wonder who has a storage locker with pictures all over the sheet metal walls 😎

I believe Trump's Chief Campaign Manager was the one with the Storage Locker that was raided by the FBI.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join