It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No official intel used to start FBI probe into Trump campaign-Russia collusion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

No one wants illegals to vote either.

The cliche bull# is deep today.
Must be some holiday or something.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RazorV66

Yeah that's why most are college graduates while most rightists are farmers or factory workers or car mechanics.
I guess if you can dish it out you can take it.

Yeah look at all those failures piled up by educated "Democrats" !!

100s through the decades !!

👁👀

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Yeah that's why most are college graduates while most rightists are farmers or factory workers or car mechanics.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

No one wants illegals to vote either.

The cliche bull# is deep today.
Must be some holiday or something.

Today is Democrat Earth Day !!

"Earth calling Democrats.......come in Democrats"

🤦‍♀️👋

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Democrats don't want open borders. That's just more bull# from trump. Along with the they'll take your guns bull#.

I think you have OD'd on something, Koolaid, whatever.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

You just proved my point! How the hell you gonna eat with out farmer, how you gonna buy stuff without factory workers, who is gonna fix your car when it breaks down?????

For Christ's sake you don't even think about the words you post do ya?

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

You, like many, seem to confuse "college educated" with "intelligent". Hell, you can teach a horse to count and stamp his hoof, you can not teach them to think for themselves. Sadly, far too many of those who are college "educated" seem to lack that ability also.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
when are the mods going to stop silly’s madness

Sorry, but it’s becoming a spam problem...

Multiple off topic posts shouldn’t be allowed

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Shhh! Let the Leftys keep talking. It's amusing and shows exactly why they should not be in charge of an outhouse, much less the White House.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
when are the mods going to stop silly’s madness

Sorry, but it’s becoming a spam problem...

Multiple off topic posts shouldn’t be allowed

It’s people like Silly that caused people like myself to actually go out and vote, just because of their divisive and insulting comments. I’ve always been under the impression no matter who you voted for, it didn’t matter because both parties work together against the people. Their hateful rhetoric is only defeating their own goals, so I say let them continue.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

You just proved my point! How the hell you gonna eat with out farmer, how you gonna buy stuff without factory workers, who is gonna fix your car when it breaks down?????

You nailed that one. What I don’t get is if they’re so intelligent, then why can’t they figure out a way to pay back those college loans?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It doesn't take much intelligence to start something like that. Look at all the guys who fight in bar fights, they are not too intelligent either, just like the people who started this investigation. I didn't mind Comey, he actually seems like a decent guy. He might have been too nice, he got roped into this investigation and gave out information to those who asked for it. It seems weird that a person in his job would be so uninteligent in this matter, but a lot of people who are not intelligent are nice people.

Anyway, Comey messed up, he was a follower of the wrong people.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Certainly is a double meaning.
Leftists and “no intelligence “ go hand in hand.

And this is what it's come to folks. Shoddy 'yahoo comments section' type material (and a slew of memes) get a bunch of stars here. We're really in some sad low-grade times. Now any foolish insult gets praised. It's really too bad.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: seeker1963

You nailed that one. What I don’t get is if they’re so intelligent, then why can’t they figure out a way to pay back those college loans?

lmao

You most certainly opened up a can of worms with that one didn't ya?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Democrats don't want open borders. That's just more bull# from trump. Along with the they'll take your guns bull#.

You are dead wrong cupcake. Dems are for open borders, voting rights for illegal immigrants, free health care for everyone, food stamps for all, killing the children of all conservatives, a 1,000 % increase in taxes on everyone making over $75,000/ yr and lastly censorship of all non collective views.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Russian collusion aside, because there's no doubt, among thinking people with an iq over 45 that it actually happened. I'm still confused as to why anyone would still support this idiot.

Is it ok with you that he LIES with every other breath?
Is it ok with you that he treats women like non people?
Is it ok with you that he is using his status as p.o.t.u.s to enrich hisself?
Is it ok with you that he gives people that don't agree with him childish names? More often than not his own people.
Is it ok with you that he will not hold a press conference and answer questions coherently?
Is it ok with you that he scamed people out of there life saving at Trump university?
Is it ok with you that he screwed ligitament contractors out of there money, on contracts he signed?

I could go on, but it you haven't figured out that he is a slime ball by now, then there is no hope for you.
You should probably put your hopes in another conservative in 2020. If Spanky lasts that long.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Here's a more accessible video of the Bartiromo interview of Devin Nunes. This is pretty big and I don't think the apologists for the far-left even grasp what this means and the underlying issues it brings (dragging & screaming) into the light.

Expect deep state explosions and more importantly--implosions--in the next days, weeks, and months. Witch Hunt doesn't even begin to describe this fiasco, Criminal RICO Enterprise caught in the process of a Political Hit Job/Coup is exactly what it is.

edit on 22-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

But open borders !!

Open Borders !!

DaaaaHaHaHa

😀😀

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The Russia narrative is dead and the credibility of everyone who touched it is gone.

Bye
edit on 4 22 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I am truly astounded by the level of ignorance in this post, so people having to know whats in the soil, the right time to plant, the right chemicals to use to keep the plant healthy, the right time to harvest.. naw they cant be intelligent to you.

Mechanics, multiple car types, multiple computers used in trouble shooting, how to comprehend the read outs etc... naw must be idiots.

Factory workers, you do realize that many "factory" jobs are now an IT position that the company handles all the training for right?

Naw they must be idiots to..

You must be either astonishingly ignorant... Tried to come up with another descriptive term and I cant think of one that fits better than ignorant if you think college is the only way a person can be intelligent.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join