It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No official intel used to start FBI probe into Trump campaign-Russia collusion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Congressman Devin Nunes states now that no intelligence (😎) was used in making the determination to appoint a special prosecutor in the "Russian" thing.

Big problem now because it's possible the "Intel" was under the table and not official !!

As in "created rumors" I suspect.

As more and more gets exposed daily, it's becoming ultra clear the Democrats were and still are hiding something much more sinister and traitorous than the public can imagine !!

What are Democrats hiding? I suspect espionage at the "server" level !! 😀

🔑⛓👀👁
No official intel used to start FBI probe into Trump campaign-Russia collusion: Rep. Nunes

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes said Sunday his review of FBI and Justice Department “electronic communication” documents shows no intelligence was used to begin the investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election.

“We now know that there was no official intelligence that was used to start this investigation. We know that Sidney Blumenthal and others were pushing information into the State Department. So we’re trying to piece all that together and that’s why we continue to look at the State Department,” Nunes told Maria Bartiromo on “Sunday Morning Futures.”

Robert Mueller soon to be Robert "Bueller"

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes said Sunday his review of FBI and Justice Department “electronic communication” documents shows no intelligence was used to begin the investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election.

Double meaning there.

We've listen to a year of this snip, and the out right lies by the left, because they say so.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This guy has been corrupt as hell for so long I doubt he remembers what it feels like to be an actual human being. If you follow his career you can watch how he always seems to be right where the Clintons needed him to be to cover up their underhanded dealings. He should go down with the entire Clinton cartel.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
As more and more gets exposed daily, it's becoming ultra clear the Democrats were and still are hiding something much more sinister and traitorous than the public can imagine !!

Yeah, either that... or the Russians have really done a number on conservative Americans, by pulling off an incredibly successful propaganda campaign, for the purpose of creating chaos within the US political system.

Then considering Putin is a ex-KGB spy, who specifically specialized in fabricating 'dirt' on politicians to have them discredited, I'm going to go with the latter.

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

bwaaaHaHaHa

Democrats want open borders then find out "Russians" invaded their own little safe border !!

🤣

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Yeah, either that... or the Russians have really done a number on conservative Americans, by pulling off an incredibly successful propaganda campaign, for the purpose of creating chaos within the US political system.

Then considering Putin is a ex-KGB spy, who specifically specialized in fabricating 'dirt' on politicians to have them discredited, I'm going to go with the latter.

I remember world leaders around the globe and pretty much every MSM outlet doing a disinformation campaign on Trump. But yea let’s blame Russian internet bots that couldn’t even put together a proper sentence instead.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Double meaning there.

We've listen to a year of this snip, and the out right lies by the left, because they say so.

Certainly is a double meaning.
Leftists and “no intelligence “ go hand in hand.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

successful propaganda campaign

Someone is definitely a victim of a successful propaganda campaign, but it isn't conservatives. Seriously? You people are so scared of Russians I feel like I am back in the 80's wall and all.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

bwaaaHaHaHa

Democrats want open borders then find out "Russians" invaded their own little safe border !!

🤣

That's the kicker innit?
Same damn bunch who want's illegal immigrants to vote are the same who are complaining about a foreign country rigging our elections! roflmao

FFS anytime I here anyone who claims to be educated anymore I just want to run the hell away!

edit on 22-4-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Coudos for not using a trash source.. if this is gonna become a habit I’m gonna stop taking pictures for posterity.

That said Nunes is the least credible source ever.. I believe he said those things, but he has already been caught lying for trump repeatedly...

He is a joke.

When Muller comes out and says that we wil really know...

Well we kinda already know since Jr. released this email, but...

Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldstone

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

And if anybody knows about no intelligence it's Devin Nunes.

Tr u dat.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Democrats don't want open borders. That's just more bull# from trump. Along with the they'll take your guns bull#.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

When was that? What was the disinformation that was spread? I don't remember anything like that happening ever.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Back to "The Meeting" we go.

BwaaahaHaHa

😀

I wonder who has a storage locker with pictures all over the sheet metal walls 😎

Wait till we find out who really "hacked" the DNC and WHY.

It won't be good for Democrats because I know who did it and WHY.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yeah that's why most are college graduates while most rightists are farmers or factory workers or car mechanics.
I guess if you can dish it out you can take it.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Yea they really got conservatives, yet they had blm and antifa rioting in our streets, good call.
edit on 4/22/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Democrats don't want open borders. That's just more bull# from trump. Along with the they'll take your guns bull#.

It’s got nothing to do with Trump.
It’s a fact.

www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Scared...lol. Yeah. We know you love em. They gave you your Czar.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Didn't we already know this?

A foreign diplomat told the FBI that Popodopolous was bragging about Russia giving the Trump campaign the emails they hacked. When confronted, he lied and said he never said that. When the FBI found proof, i.e. actual intel, he plead guilty to lying instead of being put on trial for more serious crimes.

Popodopolous is being sentenced tomorrow, by the way.

Also, Nunes has recused himself and has zero credibility on the matter.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

🇶[Qquote]

Not ‘official’ product - 5 Eyes. Listen carefully. No evidence to support POTUS targeting. None. Do you understand the gravity of what’s unfolding? EVIL & CORRUPTION. She had to win at all costs. You know why. How do people support/vote 4 these people? video.foxnews.com...=show-clips Q

[/Qquote]🇶

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join