It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John F Kennedy 1961 Speech Exposes Obama, Hillary, Pope Francis, and the NWO

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Do...Do you know what nihilism means?

Well yes... Yes I do!

nihilism

ˈnʌɪ(h)ɪlɪz(ə)m/

noun

the rejection of all religious and moral principles, in the belief that life is meaningless.

Of course you hate Christianity or any other faith that crosses your godless path...

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
why is anything being compared to Christian scriptures or any religious scriptures for that matter?

these "scriptures" have NO "law" or "rule" over anyone, they are a belief system and an oppressive one at that...

You just answered your own statement... if people choose to believe balony then he who makes or approves of balony is the king of the people. Thus becoming a perceived law...

And the people will happily eat balony, even if its bad, if it means their perception of safety or meaning of life is strengthened.

Religion is a tool.... nothing more. If you believe in religion you are a nail or the board the nail goes into. You can never be the carpenter.
edit on 23/4/18 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

The speech Kennedy gave was in the wake of the Bay of Pigs fiasco where he is calling on the press to not reveal classified information and was part of a series of speeches given in those weeks with the same general theme including the constantly taken out of context 'Secret Society' speech titled 'The President and the Press'.

This isn't a prediction, this is Kennedy, stung by the failed invasion he authorized, doing damage control.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Are you sure? The context seems pretty clear to me?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

100% sure, this is always conflated into something Kennedy didn't mean. Go to his library archives where you can read about the context and see the series of speeches on the subject he gave.

edit on 23-4-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Here's a link to the entire audio of the speech and a transcript of the same. This is not the chopped up version in the Original Post.

The speech is constantly taken out of context by the hopelessly ignorant who like to fear monger and distort the truth to push their own agendas.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I predict we will all wake up tomorrow and it will be the same boring crap all over again. No NWO no illuminati and no lizard people. Now pay me, because im actually right.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

No NWO no illuminati and no lizard people.

NO lizard people?

You have to spoil the fun don't you?

At least you didn't mention that the invisible Nibiru will be a no show so we still have something to hope for.

although,

Hulk Hogan is planning on getting back to wrestling, I am pretty sure he was a part of the NWO.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Hulk Hogan is planning on getting back to wrestling

Is he? Do you have links to back up that statement?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Those who control the global economy aren't politicians or religious leaders but financiers.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Monolithic society, now I understand what Neil Armstrong meant by " who put that monolith on one of the moons of Mars?"

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Here's a link to the entire audio of the speech and a transcript of the same. This is not the chopped up version in the Original Post.

The speech is constantly taken out of context by the hopelessly ignorant who like to fear monger and distort the truth to push their own agendas.

If you've been on these boards long enough, you see this crap come up in cycles.

Saint Kennedy and the CIA attempted an illegal invasion of Cuba using a band of mercenaries and paramilitary. When other countries found out he bottled it, withdrew air cover and left the paramilitary to be killed or imprisoned. It was a total cluster flip and actually had the opposite of the intended affect - it left Castro in complete control with the moral high ground.

It was a disgraceful episode in US history, which The Saint attempted to cover it up by persuading the press not to exercise their freedom of speech. Ostensibly for national security reasons, but as much to save his own skin as anything.

Staggering how this mess can be spun into an apparent warning about the NWO.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke

If you've been on these boards long enough, you see this crap come up in cycles.

Saint Kennedy and the CIA attempted an illegal invasion of Cuba using a band of mercenaries and paramilitary. When other countries found out he bottled it, withdrew air cover and left the paramilitary to be killed or imprisoned. It was a total cluster flip and actually had the opposite of the intended affect - it left Castro in complete control with the moral high ground.

It was a disgraceful episode in US history, which The Saint attempted to cover it up by persuading the press not to exercise their freedom of speech. Ostensibly for national security reasons, but as much to save his own skin as anything.

Staggering how this mess can be spun into an apparent warning about the NWO.

I wish you'd post more because you're always on the money.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

the rejection of all religious and moral principles

A lack of religion does not equal lack of moral principles. I could argue that, one that holds moral principles and a lack of religion is a better person than one with moral principles and religion. Religion being the motivator for being good or face eternity in hell, you do good to avoid punishment, while the non religious person who does good, because it is good and not out of fear of being punished by an invisible sky wizard.

If you want to attack non religious people, then complain about getting persecuted, maybe just maybe you should look in the mirror and realize people don't dislike your religion...they may in fact just dislike you because of your holier than thou attitude and the way you try to push religion on people.

But what do I know, I don't have an invisible sky wizard to talk to in my head to answer all my questions.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join