It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Gunman Still at Large: The Latest on the Nashville Waffle House Mass Shooting

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Yup, I agree to all of the above. Have they caught this guy yet? Is he on foot or still driving around? I saw an alert that he might still have 2 guns on him, I hope he isn't killed by the cops because I wanna know what the hell is going on! So we can only speculate he has mental health issues coupled with drugs for now, or at least until his family begins to speak out.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

yeah i figured as much only posted it as the one of the people who didn't get shot was the guy who wrestled the rifle away from him who happens to be black (good on him btw rushing a dude w an ar is a very brave move)

surprised they haven't caught him yet ,last update i heard was that he may have gone back to his apartment and gotten some of his remaining fire arms and clothes

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

www.wsmv.com... oh he seems far from sane and probably suffering from delusions of some kind what with him thinking Taylor swift was stalking him and hacking his phone ,loosing his job probably did not help either

According to police, he was fired from a job three weeks ago. News 4 learned that he was then hired by Crane Works in La Vergne last Monday, but only worked there one day. The company says he did not have a sensitive position and did not display any signs of mental instability. On Sunday afternoon, law enforcement in Tazewell County, Illinois, held a press conference explaining their history with Reinking and his family. They said there were concerns in the past about his mental health. In May 2016, he told Illinois police that he thought Taylor Swift was harassing him by stalking him and hacking into his phone.
so throw that in with him entering a restricted area of the white house trying to set up a meeting with the president im surprised they weren't watching this guy like a hawk ,he had interactions with cops,FBI and secret service and i would assume some form of mental health officials at some point. i bet its only gonna be a few more days tell they at least question if not arrest his father for giving him his guns back

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

That entire post was in response to another murderer, who killed his parents and not the shooter. A poster was trying to say MDMA makes people kill but actually doing a little bit of reading turns out that killer was planning to murder his parents for at least 6 weeks and told his friend he took 3 pills of E because he couldn't do it sober. So the drug didn't cause him to kill his parents.

As far as this shooter, the shooting seems so random and the fact he was mostly nude leads me to believe he was on drugs, and it sounds like meth, pcp, something of the sorts.

In defense of that poster, they didn't say that MDMA makes you kill people. They said very plainly that drugs effect different people different ways. They are correct, and provided a link to validate it. It wasn't necessary though, because we all know for a fact that this is the case. You seem to be unwilling to admit that for some reason though, and prefer to opine that it is impossible that MDMA was involved because in your experience it never happened. Then you claimed that one instance isn't worthy of considering because again, in your experience it never happened.

Pretty cut and dry actually.

Edit: I didn't realize you weren't the welsh guy that started the conversation about MDMA, but point still stands. Drug, Set, Setting are the what's important every single time.
edit on 4/22/2018 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

The last I heard on Fox (I was actually taking a break from news today until I saw this thread, dammit!), he is still on the lam and assumed to be carrying two additional weapons: a hunting rifle and some type of pistol. If he's good, he can elude for quite some time, and might even manage to exit the area. If the cops are smart, they're quickly expanding the search range.

It's a little worrisome... this is less than 100 miles from me.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I pity the fool who comes prowling around your house naked ---

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Lmao mdma kills people... No wonder there's so many murders at music festivals it all makes sense!

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Yeah I hadn't checked the news and was out Turkey hunting within a few miles near Percy Priest lake today...

Didn't get any turkeys but makes one think given the guy may have a hunting rifle on him...

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Apparently, no one has any reading comprehension anymore. I don't think anyone said ecstasy did it. I know I didn't. At most I relayed that ecstasy can cause people to lose thermal-deregulation which might mean someone created something closely related to it.

A lot of these designer drugs are simply tweaks of existing ones to make something more potent or something that's not yet illegal or both. With synthetic drugs, it's the chemical compound that gets made illegal, so change that just a bit and you have a whole new compound that isn't technically illegal yet so long as it performs anywhere close to the original formula.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

So do I.

I might just suddenly become a believer in disarmament and get rid of my bullets.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

Ummm... hadn't thought of that. I wonder if he was into survival? He apparently has two good tools to use, and there's a lot of empty countryside around Nastyville.

I wonder if the police have thought of that?

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It sounding like another one of their anti-gun/anti- white hoaxes

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Don't point that thing at me.
I'll show you what the other end of your pecker looks like.
edit on 23-4-2018 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
It is a disturbing trend I've noticed since the days of watching Unsolved Mysteries and such type shows and up through the years to include today's new nutjob.

The EYES, they're EMPTY, devoid of hope among the many other things you will find looking into another's eyes.

A lot of people use escapism, be it drugs and alcohol to working out and video games to escape from reality.

I'm wondering if the over-complication of life combined with economic issues is causing the loss of Hope, for instance, which is pushing the escapism to all new, and dangerous levels. Combine that with underlying psych issues and you have a recipe for disaster, especially if they are or were taking any sort of psych med for their condition and or have abruptly stopped it.

Considering the cost of medications these days, perhaps it is the people being unable to afford their meds (Single males do NOT get much assistance versus Women and Women w/ children). So they can't take their prescribed med because they can't afford it so they seek out another substance to stop the insanity going on inside their head which leads to such things as we are seeing here?

Snowball effect.

And therein lies the possibility that the world is going mad?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: CreationBro

So aside from cursing at the problem.
You tube is helping out bigtime by removing
any post that might lead us to a rabbit hole.
A conspiracy in it's own right literally.
Blocking off avenues that
vie investigation. This is their policy now that
the word coincidence has become beyond
ri ga damn diculous.

Yes, precisely.

The overseers dont like common folk becoming aware of precognitive abilities and the proof of it riddled throughout history, the arts, religious texts, etc. I think theyre worried about losing control of event/timelines, ie: coercion, manipulation, even manifestation if you will. Some would say precognition and manifesting futures are one in the same.

The idea and existence of "prophets" were not based in complete fallacy.

Not to say all predictions are accurate, most are not. The future exists in a state of constant flux, however, some precognitive instances end up being somewhat to very accurate.

If you have any interest, I did a thread a little while ago regarding a potential "tell" from that same show.

Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4232018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
So they can't find this Naked Gun Man but if I post a meme about gun control on a Facebook account that doesn't even have my real name on it I somehow end up having cops at my house within an hour and a half

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: seattlerat

I think it's time to look past the weapon and
find out what the hell is causing people to flip
out like this? Investigate all possibilities
including mind control. This has become a phenomena of redundance. Time for critical
thinking to move outside the box.

I can give you a general rundown....

First off, we have the "MURICA!! ME FIRST" BS that goes on here. Rude, nasty, self righteous pricks who will run over you, push you out of the way, and generally treat you like a pile of dog****. Everyone is so assured of their superiority, it's almost laughable.

Next, you have the almost pandemic ignorance and stupidity which has gotten to every corner of the country. This, coupled with the "My (team, political party, ethnic group, religion, etc) is better than yours" mentality does nothing to help.

Third is the fact there is almost NO mental health assistance for the poor any more, and no institutionalizing of the more erratic ones who truly need help. Their 'integration' into society has almost taken on the effect of a contagious virus, which i believe has promoted the above crap. Add in wage inequality, the bad treatment of anyone who even looks 'poor', false religious beliefs, and the general evilness that has taken over a rich, haughty society, and hell, even noise pollution from people's over loud sound systems in their cars, and you have people who WILL inevitably snap like a dry twig.

I won't rule out mind control, BTW. I do wonder if the above mentioned isn't either a product of it, or it IS the mind control itself.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Oh I'm quite familiar with the topic of your thread.
And I myself would be highly suspicious if it
was just a one time occurrance. So I think
trying to make the word coincidence stick in
obvious redundance is just blatent denial.
The iluminati card game can't be explained
by critical thinking or denial or pinning a
word on it. The connections aren't even
vague in so many cases. As I said, everything
on the table. After all even coincidence
implys a connection.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Did they catch this asshole yet?
edit on 23-4-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

You know, it's really good to see you posting
again. Right on time as a critical mind willing
to think out of the box. We need more like
you everywhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join