It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JerbilWedding

I hope Sessions doesn't take TOO long. Some crimes can't be prosecuted, after a certain number of years have elapsed.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Trump April 26 - Trump April 26 - Trump April 26 - Trump April 26 -

Just a reminder!

Remember this from last year?

It never said 2017 only Trump April 26. Article from last year:

Trump April 26th: Creepy radio broadcast sparks attack fears

Some things to keep in mind for today:

April showers (Is that a colleague of Stormy Daniels? Kidding...)
MOAB
Ready for tomorrow? (posted yesterday, therfore: Ready for today?)

Trump April 26 - Trump April 26 - Trump April 26 - Trump April 26 -

Just had a brainstorm. April 26th is the annual anniversary of Melania Trump's date of birth.

Age 48 on 4/26/2018: www.news18.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I hope Sessions doesn't take TOO long. Some crimes can't be prosecuted, after a certain number of years have elapsed.

I’m sure the entire tenures of certain individuals will be scrutinized.

What is the statute of limitations on Treason?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I just wish I could give you endless stars for this post. It really resonated with me esp. after reading the last few pages.

I can see why some people feel impatient & like nothing "big" (which means mass arrests, etc) is happening. I was reading along & thinking I could almost agree & then I took a break & was talking on the phone to a friend with tv on mute. I look up & see video of Kim & Moon walking up an immense red carpet. That felt like a big confirmation - 3 months ago - this idea would have sounded absurd to almost everybody!!!!

I'm still just along for the ride but I certainly don't see "nothing" happening.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: Skyfloating

Sky, you were mistaking part V for part sIx. The pic you posted shows part five and we are now in pat six! Apples and Oranges...

ETA: I noticed fiver also pointed this out. I don't agree with the snarky tone of her post but she is right when stating that it is not exactly inspiring confidence to see how many people 🌟 🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 your post without even noticing or addressing the mistake.

Thanks for the correction.

My mistake. The reason it was starred is because a few OTHER VALID points were raised.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

“These people are stupid”

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Q+ revealing?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: liveandlearn

Bologna sausage. Do you think the country would come unglued if for instance Comey got arrested for leaking or lying?

The guy is doing talk shows.

People like me are who Q should be worried about. If I lose faith he's got 0% chance of getting/keeping anyone one his side.

Maybe consider thinking about Q in a different way...it's not about losing faith in him / her / them..it's about losing faith in US ! This is a collective effort, actually one that has been going on at ATS way before Q came along. The thing the Q process does is help people to connect the dots in a way that has never been done in the "conspiracy" community before.

This is much bigger then this thread, bigger then any one social media site...We are seeing something historical going down and at the end of the day, WE can only have faith that Q will HELP us, not do it all for us. Let's just say for the sake of discussion this whole thing is to try and mine information from us, OK ? What kind of information do we want them to gain ? Are we intelligent people willing to stand up for what we believe in OR are we willing to give up and accept a fate not of our making.

God and a little help from Q give us a fighting chance if we choose to take it.

Yes!!!!!

The last few weeks I have been marveling at how I ended up here in the first place & it was a result of researching stuff I heard on Coast to Coast. None of this sounds far out or unbelievable to me because I have been listening to people talk about these various crazy things for years. They were just never connected in this way & it all just seems to be falling into place & finally making sense. I have felt for years that there was this behind the scenes war between good & evil but I thought it sounded crazy even to myself. Now, I don't think I'm so crazy

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JerbilWedding

a reply to: isoTruth

If several people share a gmail account, how does Barack know that Hillary has left one (draft) for him to read?

Also, how would Hillary make certain that ONLY Barack can read the draft e-mail, if several people have access to that account?

Um a couple questions

First why were multiple people accessing the same email?

That’s... is this a government of children?

They (mistakenly) thought that if they typed a draft message and didn't send it, the others could log in to the account to read the message, without any spy or agency knowing that the draft message existed. Bad assumption, because Google keeps copies of draft unsent messages. The NSA is connected to Google, and every other e-mail service.

They were never proven to be geniuses
😮

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: [

Q is a disappointment because he is not delivered on HIS promises plain and simple.

All this shilling is becoming tiresome. Q does not make promises, he foreshadows events and contextualizes them in a non-MSM lense.

Without Q Id have no clue what certain events even mean and Who is Who. Now I see everything in a deeper way. For example, I get why John Legend is imploring Kanye West to change. I get why Bronfman is behind NXIVM and what that means.
And 10000000000 other things that would not make much sense without CONTEXT.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Above, it says this thread currently has 144 Flags.

Yet on the main page, it says it has 157 Flags.

Are Flags on this thread being manipulated?

And if not, then why does my NXIVM thread, only a few days old, and which represents only a very small part of the research done in this thread, already have more Flags than this thread which has been ongoing for several months (in its 6 parts)?

Even though this thread (in its 6 parts) has been at the TOP of the Main Topics list and at the TOP of the Recent Posts lists for half a year, it doesnt have any more flags than other popular topics.

If it were not manipulated, shouldnt each of the six threads have more than 500 Flags by now?

Also: Why do long-time ATSers keep showing up here saying they "never noticed" this thread?

Is the visibility and popularity of it being artificially lowered just enough as not to arouse suspicion but enough not to make it THE most popular thread EVER?

Just curious. Not that I mind...if it were too popular, we wouldnt be able to conduct focused research anymore.

Shhhhhh

LOL been saying this for year now
log on with your regular computer and go to one off your own post
Now take a work computer and find the same post
sometime flag are different and even your own post is on a different page LOL

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Your post on Meeker Fellowship is cryptic, as usual. Researched them a little. Found nothing.

Care to expand?

Welcome back btw.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Korea officially ends War

As predicted in this thread.

Give Trump a Nobel Peace Prize.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Tick Tock you creeps.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I don't want to play devil's advocate, but that looks to be just a figure of speech. Not like he could actually hear the shredders being used from another building, even if Trump was destroying evidence. And there's no proof of that happening, just Strzok's wishful thinking.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Shilling? Really? Look at my post history before you throw that stone. Just because I want Q to make good on his/her statements and don’t see it,doesn’t make me a shill. Look at the last drop “we have everything” really? Well why don’t he do something about it? And for the record I was speaking to Q through this board and trying to illicit a response. You know? Making my voice heard.

P.S. I’m not the only one that is frustrated

edit on 27-4-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

To answer your question ... There is no time limit on Treason.... Enemies are never forgotten

By the way if nobody hasn't figured it out .... the thing that is "right in front of you" is your monitor/screen hooked up to the computer. Probably one of the biggest shackles ever put on humanity.

Just my opinion ... yours may vary

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Warning - skip this post if the more "out there" stuff turns you off

No, seriously, ignore this post. It will just make you angry if "out there" upsets you

Last Warning !

Disclaimer, because let's face it nobody heeded my multiple warnings: I am far from convinced the following is true but I certainly think it might be. In the worst case it is bits of intersting information mixed with science fiction style speculation. I find it both stimulating and entertaining. Nobody forces you to read or discuss it. Don't like it move on to the next post! NOW!

Ok, David Wilcock posted a new article on Divine Cosmos:

Critical Moment in Deep State Takedown is Happening Now

Some snippets:

The behind-the-scenes war to take down the Deep State has finally reached critical mass, based on multiple insiders. “It” is happening now.

Alex Jones has a Lockheed Skunk Works insider named Zach who is claiming we are on the verge of disclosure events that could transform us into a multi-planetary society.

the Deep State has been hiding an astonishing wealth of ancient extraterrestrial ruins, crashed technologies, recovered bodies and reverse-engineered interstellar craft.

They also have ongoing, direct relationships with multiple intelligent extraterrestrial civilizations.

The scope and power of what lies hidden in these various underground vaults could literally transform us into the Star Trek age overnight.

The main force preventing us from gaining access to this technology is an elite, hyper-wealthy Luciferian cult, sadly enough.

Many of their members engage in what most would call evil practices, such as pedophilia, sacrifice, human trafficking and the desire to greatly reduce earth’s population.

As it turns out, our solar system is a very popular place, as it apparently sits right next to a rare portal that allows travel to other galaxies.

The German Nazis ended up cutting a deal with the most evil extraterrestrials

NASA covertly photographed massive buildings that were completely levitating above the lunar surface.

Imagine a rectangular building that is two miles long, just hovering there above the surface — apparently with no threat of collapse whatsoever.

There were many different styles and types of architecture on the moon, depending upon where you looked. This suggested a variety of cultures had settled there.

many different ET races have settled on our moon and are directly involved with our classified programs.

Emery first told me he had autopsied some three thousand different extraterrestrial species while working in an underground military base in New Mexico.

In order for a military base to have gained possession of this many different species of ET corpses, they would have to be in regular, widespread contact with a variety of civilizations.

Almost all of the specimens he autopsied in the underground facility at Kirtland Air Force Base in New Mexico were humanlike in some way.

They usually had the classic “five-star” pattern, as they called it, meaning a head, two arms and two legs.

Once you get past that basic guideline, what you then see is a wide variety of different types of intelligent, human-like life.

In most cases, you can imagine a being similar to something here on earth — in any of the different kingdoms — being elevated to a human-like level.

This means you will have all different sorts of aquatic humanoids, mammalian humanoids, avians, insectoids and reptilians.

Some species have undeniable examples of vegetable cells in their physiology, and may even photosynthesize light.

You also occasionally get strange types of “light beings” that appear to have died in a proto-plasmic state, somewhere between matter and energy.

The technology on the base was vastly ahead of what we had in the open world in the 1990s — and much of it is still like science fiction today.

This included interactive holographic displays, consciousness-assisted technology, “printed” meals made to order, and smart-glass pads 

Not one ET group he interacted with appeared to be negative in any way. In fact, there was a very consistent sense of extreme positivity from these people.

They explained that they were here because they wanted to help us understand our galactic neighborhood

These races invariably wanted to see disclosure take place, and to tear down the walls of secrecy that keep us apart.

many of the UFOs we have found are an interesting fusion between technology and biology.

These ships are often “grown” out in space, using a combination of sound frequencies and advanced technology.

A particular being may often use its own genetic material to help produce the craft it then travels in.

The craft then interfaces directly with its occupant, creating a thought-assisted transportation device.

Scrapings from the craft would show DNA test results that matched the signatures in the cadaver itself.

Many of these craft have their own type of personality — very eager to please, and ready to do whatever you are authorized to ask for.

Emery also reported that many of these craft would refuse to take us outside our atmosphere or solar system — understanding that we were not yet ready for this as a society.

The Secret Space Program definitely found workarounds for this

“No one will believe this, but there are Americans all over the galaxy.” 

other nations are involved as well.

I have repeatedly stated that the Deep State / Cabal / Illuminati cannot just knock off whomever they want.

This is a spiritual battle, and the Deep State must follow what they call “The Rules” in order to be successful — at any level.

“The Rules” stipulate that the Deep State cannot do anything they are not authorized to do — either on an individual or collective level.

they will provide temptations to cause you to think and behave in a negative fashion.

This then “authorizes” them to attack you in ways that meet the karma you have since earned. Even if you were deceived, it is still your karma.

Increasing numbers of insiders are confirming that we have already colonized our solar system with super-advanced technology.

Many extraterrestrial groups are collaborating with us, and an alliance is now working to declassify this information.

These insiders are also aware of a coming, massive “solar flash” event that will change our DNA and consciousness in dramatic ways, fulfilling the prophecies of Ascension in 35 different ancient teachings.

Our entire solar system is demonstrating signs of abrupt, massive climate change as a buildup to these stunning events.

the military has completely turned on the Deep State — or at least a significant percentage of it.

You don’t have to like the current administration to understand that a very serious war is taking place between them and whoever controls the mainstream media.

This is mostly a summary of the "out there" bits - of part I - of DW's new article. His articles are very long as he always tries to paint the big picture in a way that is accessible and relatable for newbies while at the same time dropping new bits of info. He covers Q in - part II -
End of "out there"

edit on 27-4-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join