It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: isoTruth
Q post regarding Gmail draft coms is talking about how there was a Gmail account where multiple people has access to the same account and they would communicate by creating draft emails and not sending it. Type your message and leave as a draft. The next person goes into the account and reads the message and can leave their own message. This is what brought Petraous down and how he communicated with his mistress. Problem is, even though the message is never sent, no such agency still has record of it.

Throwing Nakasone to the Lions

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
While this is bringing TEARS to my eyes MockingbirdMedia is analyzing whether its a deception.

Kim Jong Un has been freed. He is taking a leap of faith into the South. His heart is beating.

These fake "humanitarians" talk "Love" all the time but they dont recognize it when

they see it in action.

originally posted by: CoramDeo

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

That article was a good summary of how the Strzok/Page texts create more questions than they answer. The Congressional committees are in the dark regarding some of the statements in the texts, but I'm sure the Inspector General isn't. He has interviewed everyone directly, for clarifications. James Comey told Brett Bair today that I.G. Horowitz has already interviewed him regarding his memos.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Kim leveled his Uncles amusement park for a reason.

The World is full of Victims

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I'm still trying to understand how the CIA and GOOGLE were in control of Kim Jong, but now that they're gone, he's free to do as he pleases. Isn't that what Q has implied in numerous posts?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: isoTruth

If several people share a gmail account, how does Barack know that Hillary has left one (draft) for him to read?

Also, how would Hillary make certain that ONLY Barack can read the draft e-mail, if several people have access to that account?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If several people share a gmail account, how does Barack know that Hillary has left one (draft) for him to read?

Also, how would Hillary make certain that ONLY Barack can read the draft e-mail, if several people have access to that account?

Um a couple questions

First why were multiple people accessing the same email?

That’s... is this a government of children?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I'm still trying to understand how the CIA and GOOGLE were in control of Kim Jong, but now that they're gone, he's free to do as he pleases. Isn't that what Q has implied in numerous posts?

Absolutely. A few months ago, while Kim was saber rattling and threatening nuclear war, as usual and as his father also did, Q was telling us that NK is slave to the CIA. A fake puppet state (we knew all along there was something so fake about it, didnt we?). Q implied that he has been freed, that his chains are broken. A couple of months later he is already crossing into the south, talking de-nuclearization, talking reunification. He is free, he can do as HE pleases.

Saudi Royalty was another face of the demonic Cabal. Saudis are now FREE.

ISIS was another face of the demonic Cabal. We are now FREE from ISIS.

Iran is another face of the demonic Cabal. LETS SEE what happens in a few months from now in Iran. "Iran next".

Our own Deep State is yet another face of the demonic Cabal. LETS SEE what happens to them.

One by one they go down.

As sickened as I am by the fact that the NSA can read my Gmail drafts, I guess this is what ultimately brought the cult to its knees. The all-spying-eye must have fallen into the "wrong" (from our perspective right) hands.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

The CIA rallied to NK/China because they believed they would uphold Obama’s policies...

That was a huge waste of Time and Money. Both things the CIA is out of.

All that’s left before they rally the bones of the EU is a desperate blitz from Iran.

Strategic error being that no one will give a # if we nuke Riyadh.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Sky, you were mistaking part V for part sIx. The pic you posted shows part five and we are now in pat six! Apples and Oranges...

ETA: I noticed fiver also pointed this out. I don't agree with the snarky tone of her post but she is right when stating that it is not exactly inspiring confidence to see how many people 🌟 🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 your post without even noticing or addressing the mistake.
edit on 27-4-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JerbilWedding

Um a couple questions

They (mistakenly) thought that if they typed a draft message and didn't send it, the others could log in to the account to read the message, without any spy or agency knowing that the draft message existed. Bad assumption, because Google keeps copies of draft unsent messages. The NSA is connected to Google, and every other e-mail service.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JerbilWedding

Um a couple questions

They (mistakenly) thought that if they typed a draft message and didn't send it, the others could log in to the account to read the message, without any spy or agency knowing that the draft message existed. Bad assumption, because Google keeps copies of draft unsent messages. The NSA is connected to Google, and every other e-mail service.

But I mean... you guys talk out loud....

Sorry those guys...

🍺

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

The CIA takes over a country without bloodshed. When one country attempts to takeover another, thousands of people die. Amazing. I wonder what secret powers the CIA has, in order to accomplish this? Did Pompeo initiate the withdrawel of the CIA from North Korea? Maybe his trip to see Kim Jong over Easter was to apologize for what the prior CIA leader (Brennan?) did to him.

Since Kim is now "happy and free", maybe the rulers of Iran are eagerly awaiting being freed too?

edit on 4/27/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

The CIA takes over a country without bloodshed. When one country attempts to takeover another, thousands of people die. Amazing. I wonder what secret powers the CIA has, in order to accomplish this?

I would like two instances of the CIA taking over a country without bloodshed

I’ll settle for one....

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

a reply to: burntheships

That article was a good summary of how the Strzok/Page texts create more questions than they answer. The Congressional committees are in the dark regarding some of the statements in the texts, but I'm sure the Inspector General isn't. He has interviewed everyone directly, for clarifications.

Ah, good to know.
Daily Caller just put up a full link to all of this batch.

They clearly were working to set Trump up, even talks
of manipulating him, talks of espionage....

Put it in a thread here so all can see the sordid mess

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Jeff Sessions said today that the Mueller probe is off the rails and needs to end.
www.washingtontimes.com...

(Note: None of the "mainstream" liberal outlets are reporting these words from Jeff Sessions' testimony Thursday.)

It's strange to hear the Attorney General of the United States complaining about Mueller, but not take any action to get the Trump aspect of the probe terminated. He sounds like a powerless whiner.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I noticed and also didn’t care

Because these threads are obviously manipulated

Wonder Why

🍕🍕🍕

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JerbilWedding

Owning our mistakes is important lest we become (like) "them"!

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What game is Sessions playing?

It’s called the long con

Nice to work without people bothering you

🍺

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: JerbilWedding

Owning our mistakes is important lest we become (like) "them"!

Friend you should know it’s too late for me to stop being like them. That’s not how this works.

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join