It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Implication of the 2+ signature from your post is that Q+ signature on Q Posts is POTUS?

As a reminder there have been 3 Q Posts signed Q+ as shown below:

Is #1038 the "King" ordering a castling move?

What does #791 symbolise if we replace numbers with letters?
"Protect 6/14-46" becomes "Protect F/AD-DF"

Isn't 6-14-46 Donald Trumps birthdate? This posted prayer sounds more like someone religious very close to the President, not Donald himself. Is it possible that Pence is actually Q+?

Just tossing that out there. The other 2 posts are 2 months later and one day apart. They sound more technical but still signed Q+. Has Q ever divulged what Pence status is in this grand plan?

I understand that religion is very important to Melania.

Q+ could very well be Melania...but am curious about what Q has said if anything about Pence? Not sure how I missed the fact that Pence's wife and daughter have a book out about their pet rabbit following the VP around for a day! It seems quite Qurious to me. Q has said many will be surprised who Q is.

I'm still not sure...but it looks like the letter Q DOES appear as a 2 in Melania's native language.

Her native language is Slovene? Slovene does not seem to even have a Q in their alphabet. What language uses a Q that looks like a 2? I realize she speaks multiple languages, perhaps it is one of the other languages she is familiar with?

Melania speaks/writes Slovene.

Trump, the third wife of the newly sworn-in president, was born in the central European country of Slovenia, where the national language is Slovene. Slovene uses the Latin alphabet and has about 2.4 million native speakers, according to Lingvopedia. Among them is Trump.

www.ibtimes.com...

Latin Q:

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 26-4-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: Aallanon
It’s getting hard to redpill people when I tell the to “watch today something big is going to happen” and then nothing happens.

I know today is not over but Come on!

Q seems very focused on JFK. Perhaps the JFK files release is considered BIG to Q.

The newly released JFK files can be found here:

JFK file release 4/26/18

It's a LOT to dig through as expected. It's 19,045 docs. I can already hear Q saying the ominous "you have more than you know"

Thanks.
I'll just wait until someone digs up the doc that sez LBJ & the Clowns ordered the hit.

After the batch 6 months ago, I thought it was likely that LBJ ordered the assassination. Jackie Kennedy thought so.

Are any being withheld this time?

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Sorry for your loss C.T

You are actually the worst thing on the planet tho...

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
Following Qs recent Post saying "Meta essential" (can't fid it and rushed), I downloaded the JFK Apr 26th release spreadsheet listing all the documents released today.

Your initial link says of this spreadsheet:

The table below displays metadata about all the released documents. You can also download the spreadsheet as an Excel file
(bolding mine).

Here is a dropbox link to the spreadsheet to which I have added filters so that you can more easily search for "Bush" for example.

edit on 26-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: )

edit on 26-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

GA is trolling her pretty hard on Tw@tter right now

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I'm seriously curious...how, exactly, has Trump hurt African-Americans?

He hasn't, I would argue he's done the opposite and is trying to be a good President for ALL Americans. Think about all the wasted energy and money spent on convincing people they are victims ? We are all victims until we face the true enemy together.

What if instead of encouraging our kids to protest in the streets, we had " Learn a Skill Day " ! lol....have you ever seen the insurance commercial that shows two teenage boys on the side of the road unable to change a tire, have no idea what a lug wrench is ? Then they show a teenage boy with his Mother saying basically that her son would never have to worry about this because they get road side service with the insurance.

LOL, now I like having AAA, but I'm a middle aged lady. Other then loosing the lug nuts I could change a tire if I had to ! IDK exactly what my point is, just hate to see the curiosity, enthusiasm and vigor of our youth wasted on feeling like victims instead of problem solvers.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I'm seriously curious...how, exactly, has Trump hurt African-Americans?

Yeah, you notice how they never cite any examples - just say it as if it is fact everyone should know. It's actually really sad and scary to me how many people have been successfully fully manipulated into this belief that they are righteous in denouncing anyone who dares to have a positive thought about Trump.

They are brainwashed - they need to be forced to explain it - that is the path toward deprogramming them.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71

Worse I’m ruining her analytics

🍕🍕🍕

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts
I have relatives in Slovenia and Croatia.

Typically they speak 5 or 6 languages based on Austrian Empire and Communism. Therefore the usual languages set they have is:

Slovenian,
Italian,
German,
English,
Croatian,
Russian.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

If I may borrow your words - Bingo

Fabian, Frankfurt, Freud. Planetary cultural destruction through the promotion of depravity, helplessness, fake polarities, hate, resentment and violence to destroy the world and out of the destruction bring the New World.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Gave me goosebumps.

The world is changing folks.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Breaking....

Bill Cosby guilty as charged !!

Another one down.

😮✅

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Implication of the 2+ signature from your post is that Q+ signature on Q Posts is POTUS?

Isn't 6-14-46 Donald Trumps birthdate? This posted prayer sounds more like someone religious very close to the President, not Donald himself. Is it possible that Pence is actually Q+?

Just tossing that out there. The other 2 posts are 2 months later and one day apart. They sound more technical but still signed Q+. Has Q ever divulged what Pence status is in this grand plan?

Excellent point! Is there a reason we've not seen much...if not any...Q drops referring to Pence? He has always sort of creeped me out...and frankly, I have mostly seen him as a stopgap for assasination. Indiana is a very lowkey hotbed for all kinds of s#tuff...

Dunno if he is light or darkside, really...just largely absent from the main discussions.

I'm reminded of the saying...sometimes attributed to Sun Tzu...to keep your friends close...and your enemies closer...

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Breaking....

Bill Cosby guilty as charged !!

Another one down.

😮✅

Winning every day

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

That's kind of interesting! With all the kerfluffle about Russian connections...nothing about her status as an immigrant...wut?

Anyone remember a few years ago, when Putin had Pussy Riot arrested and imprisoned for desecrating a Russian Orthodox church? That seemed a bit odd to me, at the time. I mean...very public display of defending a religious institution in...supposedly secular/atheistic Russia?

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Yeah, hard to say about Pence ? Some pretty damming evidence he was involved in pedo activities too ? Still on the Fence about Pence ? Trump seems to trust him publicly, so who knows ?

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Q+ could very well be Melania...but am curious about what Q has said if anything about Pence? Not sure how I missed the fact that Pence's wife and daughter have a book out about their pet rabbit following the VP around for a day! It seems quite Qurious to me. Q has said many will be surprised who Q is.

From the spiritual/esoteric side of things...there seems to be an emphasis of the rise of the divine feminine energy...the yin...to rebalance the yang/male energies that have pervaded for the last couple thousand years. This would fit that hypothesis/model a bit...
edit on 26-4-2018 by Enderdog because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2018 by Enderdog because: Typo

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah...racism. Gotta be a way to pin this guilty verdict on Trump!

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Pence does stay in a house at the Naval Observatory.

Just look at the symbolism and the Quote.

💠✅

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JerbilWedding

originally posted by: abago71

Worse I’m ruining her analytics

🍕🍕🍕

LMFAO! Go grlll!

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>