It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Agreed - 1st recent use of Crisis actors

www.channel4.com...

It began when Peter Power, one time high ranking employee of Scotland Yard and member of its Anti-Terrorist Branch, reported in two major UK media outlets that his company Visor Consulting had on the morning of 7th of July been conducting 'crisis exercises' whose scenarios uncannily mirrored those of the actual attack.

In interviews on Radio 5 Live and ITV News, Power appeared to claim the exercises involved 'a thousand people' as well as a dedicated crisis team whose number was not specified. The consultant described the simulation of 'simultaneous attacks on a underground and mainline station' and 'bombs going off precisely at the railway stations' at which the actual bombings occurred.

Visor's crisis team, Power explained, were planning to practice the switch from what he called 'slow time' thinking to the 'quick time' thinking required by a crisis situation. In the event, they were forced to do so for real. 'Unusual though it may be to stop an exercise and go into real time,' he comments, 'it worked very well - although there were a few seconds when the audience didn't realise whether it was real or not.'

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

I agree that creating confusion could be the best weapon so that they can't see where it's coming from.

What's happening now to first take away their toys makes them angry and unpredictable so that they're starting to make mistakes.

Those mistakes will expose the deeper meaning behind their game what the world will see.

And when that happens they're exposed and be put into the open and plain view of who they are that will show their true face.

It will be an ugly face to look at imho

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Another BIG BOOM BOOM

North Korea’s nuclear test site has collapsed ... and that may be why Kim Jong-un suspended tests

Special ops probability.

good cite by a Member here..

😎😎

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The collapse was apparently worse than reported in October 2017.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

you keep the change and I will keep to the hope that Q is true!
Best shot we have at ever getting to some sort of truth

MP

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
With all of the different angles that could've been reported on thus far during the Macron visit, this is what MSN chose to do an article on:

Melania's Awkward Hand Holding Moment

Hard hitting journalism from Mockingbird.

I don't think there's ever been a lot of real love going on there. IMO she married for money and he wanted a young trophy wife. If that's what you want and you both agree on then so be it. But I don't think she ever thought she would have to be first lady. I'm sure its really cramping her lifestyle. Maybe shes agreed to stick it out and shes not happy about it or we might get to see a president get a divorce while in office. Sometimes I feel sorry for her. I'm sure she never wanted to be first lady let alone being criticized and picked on by the world. Then the other part of me feels that's what you get when you marry for money. Either way most of the time it looks like she doesn't even want to be near him let alone touch him.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
An interesting link with the Bronfmans to the financial crisis of 2008 from Revolvy

Talking about Matthew Bronfman's maternal grandparents:

Bronfman is one of seven children. One of Five from Ann (Loeb) and Edgar Miles Bronfman. His mother was the daughter of John Langeloth Loeb Sr. (a Wall Street investment banker whose company was a predecessor of Shearson Lehman/American Express) and Frances Lehman (a member of the Lehman family that founded the Lehman Brothers banking firm). They divorced in 1973.

Wasn't it Lehmans Brothers collapse that started the 2008 crash?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Exactly my friend. When an enemy is forced to make unplanned or hastily planned moves that is when you strike. If you use, or project the use of, a confusing position...it causes your enemy to step back and reevaluate yours and their actions. Buys you time to see what they are up to.

I really do think the world is gonna have a rude awakening very very soon. The whole Korea thing is amazing mind you, my neighbors are from Seoul and they are so happy with Trump and they’re staunch Democrats.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

let the chips fall where they may.
So that Q can pick them up and share to make a fire..

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Bombs collapse things awfully quick...

🍻

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Okay, unless anyone asks for changes this is the final version of the Bronfman/Rothschild meme. It now links in most characters to the Clinton Global initiative:

I've also found a link between Chelsea Clinton and Edgar Bronfman junior from Daily Mail:

When she takes up her post she will earn $50,000 a year with $250,000 stock options for giving her advice on Match.com and other IAC ventures such as CollegeHumor, the Daily Beast and Newsweek magazine.

On the board with her will be captains of industry with considerably more experience than her including Michael Eisner, the former chief of Walt Disney, and Edgar Bronfman Jr, the chairman of Warner Music Group.

edit on 25-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The collapse was apparently worse than reported in October 2017.
www.foxnews.com...

The Crew Cuts - Sh Boom Sh Boom

Kim Jong's little haircut.

BwaaahaHaHa

😣

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
code1267

Apr 25 2018 12:21:21
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
>>1181185
They tried to delete the proof.
POTUS win - 1/20.
Deep clean.
They never thought she would lose.
Insurance w/o cover.
Nothing is deleted.
No Such Agency.
Tool dev primary + meta essential.
Easy cover.
Acts so sick & evil conspiracy push / fake reality almost always wins.
Trust the plan.
Hard to swallow for many.
Treason / corruption 1st.
Think resignations.
Coincidence?
Speaker of House resigning!
Coincidence?
You have more than you know.
Have faith.
WWG1WGA.
Q

πŸ’‘πŸ“€πŸ“₯

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JerbilWedding

Bombs collapse things awfully quick...

Ground activated MOAB

Big things in Small packages.

TickTock goes the Clock.

πŸ˜³πŸ”ˆπŸ”ŒπŸ’£

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

We are taught "time" and numbers from a young age. We are taught to spell. We are creating through spells a matrix that has enslaved us. We are taught there is scarcity when the universe is boundless. We must dance to the tune of "time"

One can say that human consciousness takes effect upon the earth.

We are in a symbiotic relationship with the Earth - its stands to reason that each effects the other.

It's not extraterrestrial imo now, it's etheric forces of evil that fight back at us because they are losing grip on human life

Been reading about parasites and how they attack the human body once we decide to fast and cleanse, a lifetime of host-parasite co-existence that saps us of our strength. We've been numbered and named since birth and cataloged as someones possession whether by a monarchy or financial or military. They set the rules that we have to follow. We are lulled into thinking that karma or judgment will prevail.

Seems to me they have refined the spells and written them into law. We speak of our sovereign self and yet through smoke and mirror's and "citizenship" we lose our sovereign status.

We can reclaim our freedom by creating our own spells and our own reality. Most don't however because there seems to be a block or "gene trait"? that stops the majority from braking through.

This elusive thing I try to explain, to me is described as "the country of the mind".

Was this the golden age of man?
saturndeathcult.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I'm wondering if this line is a call to action to upgrade the spreadsheet/magic square stuff to receive more of the encoded messages?

Tool dev primary + meta essential.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Buckle up lads.
Not everyone will have the mental fortitude to deal with the depravity that the darkness has hidden from the light.
Hillary wearing a little kids face doesn't even begin to explain what they were up to.
Into the Pit with them.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

thanks

take a stroll down a rabbit hole...

saturndeathcult.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

What a "trip" a new religion is born

en.wikipedia.org...

The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross: A Study of the Nature and Origins of Christianity Within the Fertility Cults of the Ancient Near East is a 1970 book about the linguistics of early Christianity and fertility cults in the Ancient Near East. It was written by John Marco Allegro (1923–1988).[1][2]

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

πŸ™ƒπŸ€œπŸ€›

Creating a monster....

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join