It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

So most of what we have seen from the White House (white hats) is scripted to lure the black hats to their demise in a trap.

We are watching a movie.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I'm a little lost on the Q crumbs thus far today.

Why would Q need to clarify what WW meant for the very small percentage that don't understand it?

Also the reaffirming of why Pompeo changed jobs. It seems like today's posts are a series of outlining info that was already provided. Am I missing something?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Normies on Infinity are spreading disinfo by falsely associating WW with World War. Q had to step in.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

What's on your mind Bro?

Remember you're doing a good job I'm proud of you..

edit on 0b36America/ChicagoWed, 25 Apr 2018 12:10:36 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 25 Apr 2018 12:10:36 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
I'm a little lost on the Q crumbs thus far today.

Why would Q need to clarify what WW meant for the very small percentage that don't understand it?

Also the reaffirming of why Pompeo changed jobs. It seems like today's posts are a series of outlining info that was already provided. Am I missing something?

Ag,

Remember, the drops are complex. Some restate, some for investigations, some to show progress, some to trigger others to do their job, some to infer deeper meanings then in previous posts and some are to mislead. Some are for the Magic Squares, code conversions etc. and some are for something else entirely.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Normies on Infinity are spreading disinfo by falsely associating WW with World War. Q had to step in.

But are they actually normies? Or merely trolls?

If you follow the infinity boards, they verbally out the trolls without mercy...and it's usually pretty funny.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Actually I'm proud of you'll here , just to let you know that's all

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

What's on your mind Bro?

Remember you're doing a good job I'm proud of you..

Please don't take my post as being disappointed in Q. I just like to get other perspectives from this thread when things don't click right away for me.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

and Ankh, Skyfloating

Version 2, comments/amendments please:

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Don't be silly, it never came to my mind..

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I get where you’re coming from I really do, I just feel like maybe he has turned and as to keep appearances up to not signal that right now.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Great points. What I’m saying is that this clearly shows France is with us. Sure Macron might be a sleeze but that doesn’t mean he can’t switch over to help a different agenda from the one he was working with beforehand. I sure would love if other Marines here could Input on this. We know the history and how big this is.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
With all of the different angles that could've been reported on thus far during the Macron visit, this is what MSN chose to do an article on:

Melania's Awkward Hand Holding Moment

Hard hitting journalism from Mockingbird.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Google comes up with a reddit....

Wikileaks Search of "Sec 11A P 2.2" YIELDS THIS --> "Nuclear, Biological, Chemical, and Missile Proliferation Sanctions: Selected Current Law" file.__._

link   

I’m 100% positive my high school news paper did better at reporting than the msn does. So sad. I wanted to get into media when I was a kid but now I’m glad I didn’t. Total waste of talent for all of them. So sad.

link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

OK I will not try to be judgemental about him and maybe he played the game, if so , he did it well I've to give him that.

For what we know we never know what happened after he left that financial system.

Maybe he didn't like what he saw and couldn't get out of it so he posts himself as a presidential candidate because you can't touch a president that quickly?

He did the joint effort with Trump in Syria and as quickly as it started it stopped so that Putin could do his job.

Hmmm well let's see what comes from the Iran deal because France and Europe would benefit alot from that deal.

Initally forged by Obama , Kerry and the Pope if I discovered that correctly?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

- they were away taking "instructions"

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: 0311Warrior

After all the devil gang signs he was flashing I don't trust him one bit. suspect him of trying to throw some sort of black magic whammy on the Marines if anything. The pyramids devil horns esoteric innuendo, no sir don't trust him one bit

Prez the Donald's MO all along...has been turning the opposition. He has been winning, by staying publicly with THEIR narrative, and backing them into corners of it...then offering a way out. He understands that you can't just slaughter everyone, on the other side.

We saw his performance at Davos. He was in a room with around 15 major major corporate heads, who all kissed the ring, and were warmly praised by him. This is the highest level let bygones be bygones Sun Tzu stuff ever in history. The EU is no different. This is about crafting win/win solutions...with the biggest win for We the People/Commoners, ever.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

See that’s where my mind is going. This great awakening is a military op of sorts. That means LOTS of deception, misdirection and purposeful confusion.

An enemy that is as powerful and wide reaching as TPTB would need to be played very very well in order to get them to fall into the place they wish not to go. That’s why I give Macron the benefit of the doubt.

Syria is a great example. I have brothers who have been there recently and they told me very little (understandably) except that our media has been lying about what’s going on there.

I trust Mattis 100% and believe he has a lot to do with what’s going on with the GA plan. Q should make a reference to Mad Dog in a drop soon to clue us in IF we are on right path with our thinking right now.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hows this for a link between the Clintons and the Bronfmans, Variety 2007:

YOUR MAMAS NOTES: A couple of days ago Mister Max Abelson at the New York Observer, one of the high priests of celebrity real estate gossips, reported that Matthew Bronfman, younger brother to the more well known Edgar Jr., finally sold his East 67th Street townhouse for a hair raising $33,000,000. Starting in 2002, in the scandalous wake of his social butterfly wife Lisa Belzberg reportedly having an affair with Bill Clinton, the investment banker/real estate developer has had the townhouse on and off the market at several different prices. Bronfman reconciled with and then deevorced Belzberg before marrying another woman in 2005. We’ve heard Mister Bronfman is dee-vorced from this woman too. Phew!

Bold emphasis mine!

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join