It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

In light of what we're learning, that January 22nd communique is VERY profound and prophetic. But, as Q alludes to, we may never know if the FBI discussed assassinating President-elect, or President Trump. That would be kept from the public.

Maybe, maybe not.

If there were discusions about that, then I would hope the DOJ would file charges.

Anyone got some WD40? We need ot get Jeff Sessions oiled up and ready for action.

Maybe a Five Hour Energy...something?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes. Get CNN!

edit on 24-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

here's A FIRST DRAFT:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Jeff Sessions is putting his toe in the water again. This morning he stated that he will NOT recuse himself from the Cohen investigation. Made some liberals mad, because they see him easing back into the Mueller investigation, but that's too bad.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JerbilWedding

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
a reply to: xuenchen

I hope the people of MA know about this. We don't need more MB to embed into the government.

Beware of the HUMA society at Harvard.

Isn’t the House Of Saud busy trying to keep 9-11 under wraps?

Harvard = MB + MK x CIA

Odd things.

google " harvard huma "

try to go to Harvard U sites.

all down for a while now

Hmmmm

Q referred to the HUMA (Harvard University Muslim Alumni) a while back.

Twitter still there

🙈🙉🙊

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
So I decide to check and see what kind of nonsense MSM is coming up with today, and boy oh boy they are pushing some bizarre things today. These are actual things they said believe it or not.

1. Trump and Macron look like they needed a cigarette after all the kissing and holding hands ! LOL, so the anything goes folks are making fun of him for supposedly acting " Gay " ?!

2. If Trump doesn't honor lousy Obama Iran deal, " How can Kim trust him if he makes a deal with with NK " Seriously ??? I guess undermining Trump is more important then supporting POTUS in his efforts to get rid of Nukes in NK.

3. Total smear job of Dr. Jackson, " He's a drunk and pill pusher " I guess no one noticed this behavior when he was BHO's doctor.

4. Constant talking points about how " unstable " Trump is......I had to turn it off , it makes my blood boil !

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

very very "illumi-naughty"

😃

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JerbilWedding

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
a reply to: xuenchen

I hope the people of MA know about this. We don't need more MB to embed into the government.

Beware of the HUMA society at Harvard.

Isn’t the House Of Saud busy trying to keep 9-11 under wraps?

Harvard = MB + MK x CIA

Odd things.

google " harvard huma "

try to go to Harvard U sites.

all down for a while now

Hmmmm

Q referred to the HUMA (Harvard University Muslim Alumni) a while back.

Twitter still there

🙈🙉🙊

It’s all spinning together nicely isn’t it?

With you holding the kill switch...

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Thank you...it WAS #586.
Thanks, also carewemust.

link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Signs of ultra nervousness obvious !!

😎

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I should have been more clear. Was referring to the badges worn around the neck, that enables these "special" visitors to come/go and navigate within the FBI building.

Oh, sorry.

Fixed it.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Jeff Sessions is putting his toe in the water again. This morning he stated that he will NOT recuse himself from the Cohen investigation. Made some liberals mad, because they see him easing back into the Mueller investigation, but that's too bad.

Yea. I'm just poking fun.

It's geting late.

I'd just like to see some movement.

I guess a toe in the water is better than ocupying an office in an Ambien coma.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Borderline sedition if you ask me. We don’t have real journalism here on cable or tv “news” it’s nothing more than slander. If we could replace Trump with Obama’s right now the media would be glowing about how amazing and triumphant our hero in chief is. So ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

My personal experience with LEOs is that they are either hand-tied or complicit depending on how red handed you catch them.

Pastors Doctors Dentists Judges

These are the type of people making up the John pool...

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Even my ATS didn’t like this series of posts and that’s staggering....

🙃🍺
edit on 24-4-2018 by JerbilWedding because: Full #ing crash

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

here's A FIRST DRAFT:

Good, but it can be improved: Make the Bronfman-NXIVM link more obvious.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Dropped this in your NXIVM thread:

Found this NY Post article from 2007 before the allegations.

Three of the March and April Clinton pledges came from Raniere’s most high-profile followers: Seagram heiresses Clare and Sara Bronfman, and Pamela Cafritz, daughter of D.C. A-listers Buffy and Bill Cafritz.

The Bronfman sisters are also deeply involved with NXIVM and, according to a 2003 article in Forbes magazine, have loaned millions to the group and provided use of their jet.

The Clinton campaign downplayed the significance of the NXIVM-related contributions.

Hillary isn’t the only Clinton NXIVM officials are attracted to.

At least three of them – group President Nancy Salzman and the Bronfman sisters – are members of Bill’s charitable organization, the Clinton Global Initiative. Membership is by invitation only and requires at least a $15,000 donation per person for one year.

NXIVM spokesman Frank Roberts told The Post the organization doesn’t have a presidential candidate it is officially backing.

Last month, the Albany Times Union reported that NXIVM associates gave $31,600 to the state Republican Senate Campaign Committee and provided $34,763 worth of air transportation.

Touches both sides. Interesting to note, however, the Clinton Global Initiative involvement...

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
Dropped this in your NXIVM thread:

Found this NY Post article from 2007 before the allegations.

Three of the March and April Clinton pledges came from Raniere’s most high-profile followers: Seagram heiresses Clare and Sara Bronfman, and Pamela Cafritz, daughter of D.C. A-listers Buffy and Bill Cafritz.

The Bronfman sisters are also deeply involved with NXIVM and, according to a 2003 article in Forbes magazine, have loaned millions to the group and provided use of their jet.

The Clinton campaign downplayed the significance of the NXIVM-related contributions.

Hillary isn’t the only Clinton NXIVM officials are attracted to.

At least three of them – group President Nancy Salzman and the Bronfman sisters – are members of Bill’s charitable organization, the Clinton Global Initiative. Membership is by invitation only and requires at least a $15,000 donation per person for one year.

NXIVM spokesman Frank Roberts told The Post the organization doesn’t have a presidential candidate it is officially backing.

Last month, the Albany Times Union reported that NXIVM associates gave $31,600 to the state Republican Senate Campaign Committee and provided $34,763 worth of air transportation.

Touches both sides. Interesting to note, however, the Clinton Global Initiative involvement...

I’d say it’s more obvious than interesti... Why the # is Podesta still at the WaPo?

Obvious note retracted...

link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

twitter.com...

I hope you don't mind, it has to go into the twittersphere immediately. Please RT. People are liking but afraid to RT.

link   
Okey dokey... morning job though... it's 5am n time for zeds.

Any more steers/feedback welcome.

Will need one of our twitter trumpeters to float in the twattersphere - i'm not pushing a presence there.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join