It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT
If...as Q alludes...the MOAB is connected to the Strzok/Page texts...it may be that they were discussing the assn8tion of the Prez.
I believe Q, earlier, suggested this topic may be in the texts.

If you're referring to message #1260 at: qanon.pub... , it was a board ANON who stated that the about to be released Strzok/Page text messages were this week's anticipated MOAB. It wasn't Q.

No...I was referring to an earlier Q post saying something like "What if there were texts of government officials discussing assin8tion of POTUS".

It was posted weeks ago.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: JerbilWedding

If they like their comfort zones they can keep their comfort zones.

🎁📦📮

How long before people realize the whole game has changed?

When was the last time a known Lucifarian did anything public? These people used to control every aspect of our lives.

They’re already afraid to walk down the street...

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Yes...could someone PLEASE create a meme on the Bronfman-Rotshchild connection?

This article has a pic her:

Is Bronfman too big to jail?

WELL DONE ON THREAD!

I was observing their "escape" when looking at the indictment. The indictment is tight, not a fishing expedition, so they clearly have an open and shut case with the young women trafficked to get life on Mack and Vanguard (/sarc). I'm also figuring the speed at which the Backpage guys buckled Mack is in the worst kind of trouble.

So I'd guess the idea was to let the socialite princess loose to see where they go. Q states, we have everything, so email and phones are not safe. My guess is they go down, after they run to their masters.

Asset Seizure is their fate. We won't know about it as the treasury is slated to deal with it. Homeless socialites

edit on 24-4-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep...Comey (and maybe other top FBI officials) engaged in petty cronyism. Story: www.foxnews.com... FBI officials probably keep a shoebox full of "special FBI employee" badges in their homes, for friends, relatives, and others whom they want to impress.
This is becoming quite the mess . If he is a FBI guy as well then he also was part of the Leakey govt. cabal . I wonder if that will effect his lawyer client confidentiality status . Heck it may be that they are secretly married ....Wouldn't that be a hoot .

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
This is a website I found after Q dropped the article to the Clarion Project. Quite scary to say the least.

Exclusive: FBI Confirms Jihadi Training Camps in America

link

This one made my hair curl. I pray that POTUS is well protected.

Fuqra Preparing for Jihad Against Trump

link

There is even an article about a woman in this Fuqra that plans to runs for Congress in MA.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The toxic element that is Alison Mack should demonstrate to people that Hollywood has no intention of changing the status quo as it pertains to sex trafficking.

People should be lining up with names... instead they’ll put her in a corner if she’s lucky

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Of all the global leaders who have visited the Trump White House, why was Macron the only one granted "Official State VIP" status?

Trump might have enough on Macron to "sway" an Iran deal in our favor.

Trump mentioned today about all that cash that went to Iran.

Did the planes stop over in France ?

😉

That is possible. Macron was a global businessman just like Trump. They listened to a common grapevine.

Every conservative pundit was aghast at how the Republican Congress authorized Obama to airlift pallets full of cash to Iran. I vividly recall Rush Limbaugh having a coronary over that unprecedented act. And this was less than 3 months after Iran shot down a U.S. drone...and also captured U.S. sailors. (Remember the vid of them crying in fear while held captive?) If that happened today, we'd sink a couple of their ships and dare the bastards to retaliate. Iran thought the U.S. was weak when Obama was President.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: carewemust

Yep...Comey (and maybe other top FBI officials) engaged in petty cronyism. Story: www.foxnews.com... FBI officials probably keep a shoebox full of "special FBI employee" badges in their homes, for friends, relatives, and others whom they want to impress.
This is becoming quite the mess . If he is a FBI guy as well then he also was part of the Leakey govt. cabal . I wonder if that will effect his lawyer client confidentiality status . Heck it may be that they are secretly married ....Wouldn't that be a hoot .

Which is easier to say 10 times fast without a tongue twist:

1. Sally Yates Lackey

2. Loretta Lynch Lackey

3. James Comey's Stogie

4. Andrew McCabe's Babe

5. Peter Strzok's Clocks

6. Lisa Page's Wages

😎

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Foxnews just found out Comey's (leaky) Professor friend has/had FBI special status !!

BwaaaHaHaHa

👁🎃⛓

Yep...Comey (and maybe other top FBI officials) engaged in petty cronyism.
Story: www.foxnews.com...
FBI officials probably keep a shoebox full of "special FBI employee" badges in their homes, for friends, relatives, and others whom they want to impress.

Exhibit-Eh?

edit on 24-4-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

And we can assume ISIS is totally in revenge mode now that they lost U.S. "support".

🙃

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Who did you sit by tonight?

Your ears are buzzing...

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I hope the people of MA know about this. We don't need more MB to embed into the government.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

If...as Q alludes...the MOAB is connected to the Strzok/Page texts...it may be that they were discussing the assn8tion of the Prez.

If you're referring to message #1260 at: qanon.pub... , it was a board ANON who stated that the about to be released Strzok/Page text messages were this week's anticipated MOAB. It wasn't Q.

No...I was referring to an earlier Q post saying something like "What if there were texts of government officials discussing assin8tion of POTUS".

It was posted weeks ago.

In this post the JFK reference is talking about current POTUS.

It was posted while he was giving a speach in Pittsburg for the special election with Rick Saccone runing for the house seat in the district.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: d91044 621588
CNN airing assassination of JFK.
CNN 3 sec delay - speech.
CNN Jim’s finger on button ready to stop transmission.
These people are sick.
Q

OOPS, it was post 586...

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b189f8 130638
What would happen if texts originating from a FBI agent to several [internals] discussed the assassination (possibility) of the POTUS or member of his family?
What if the texts suggest foreign allies were involved?

Forget the Russia set up [1 of 22].
This is only the beginning.
Be careful what you wish for.
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
Could messages such as those be publicly disclosed?
What happens to the FBI?
What happens to the DOJ?
What happens to special counsel?
What happens in general?
Every FBI/DOJ prev case could be challenged.
Lawless.
Think logically.
We haven’t started the drops re: human trafficking / sacrifices [yet][worst].
Those [good] who know cannot sleep.
Those [good] who know cannot find peace.
Those [good] who know will not rest until those responsible are held accountable.
Nobody can possibly imagine the pure evil and corruption out there.
Those you trust are the most guilty of sin.
Who are we taught to trust?
If you are religious, PRAY.
60% must remain private [at least] - for humanity.
These people should be hanging.
Q

edit on 24-4-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

This thread is getting good again! Carry on..!

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JerbilWedding

Who did you sit by tonight?

Your ears are buzzing...

I have my secrets.

They have theirs (so they think).

✴️💠©

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

It was posted weeks ago.

I found it. Message #586 @ qanon.pub... dtd 1.22.2018.

Jan 22 2018 21:47:32 (EST) Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b189f8 130638
What would happen if texts originating from a FBI agent to several [internals] discussed the assassination (possibility) of the POTUS or member of his family?
What if the texts suggest foreign allies were involved?
Forget the Russia set up [1 of 22].
This is only the beginning.
Be careful what you wish for.
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
Could messages such as those be publicly disclosed?
What happens to the FBI?
What happens to the DOJ?
What happens to special counsel?
What happens in general?
Every FBI/DOJ prev case could be challenged.
Lawless.
Think logically.
We haven’t started the drops re: human trafficking / sacrifices [yet][worst].
Those [good] who know cannot sleep.
Those [good] who know cannot find peace.
Those [good] who know will not rest until those responsible are held accountable.
Nobody can possibly imagine the pure evil and corruption out there.
Those you trust are the most guilty of sin.
Who are we taught to trust?
If you are religious, PRAY.
60% must remain private [at least] - for humanity.
These people should be hanging.
Q

In light of what we're learning, that January 22nd communique is VERY profound and prophetic. But, as Q alludes to, we may never know if the FBI discussed assassinating President-elect, or President Trump. That would be kept from the public.

But, if by chance we find out that top people discussed this, and it was against President-elect Trump, then the DOJ can get CNN too.

CNN openly discussed the possibility of President-elect Trump being assassinated before he could be sworn in. Everyone thought the butt-hurt network was just crazy with wishful-thinking, but there could have been a real connection between certain CNN people and the FBI conspirators. (They had special FBI employee-guest status.)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

I hope the people of MA know about this. We don't need more MB to embed into the government.

Beware of the HUMA society at Harvard.

🕵

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

You minx

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I should have been more clear. Was referring to the badges worn around the neck, that enables these "special" visitors to come/go and navigate within the FBI building.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

Beware of the HUMA society at Harvard.

🕵

Isn’t the House Of Saud busy trying to keep 9-11 under wraps?

Harvard = MB + MK x CIA

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join