It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

For info Guest list for the Macron state dinner.

Unexpected Notables:
Henry Kissinger
Rupert Murdoch

What !!

Where's Nancy Pelosi and "His excellency" Chuck Schumer !!

😀😀

Pizza Party on Nancy's yacht?

Goat hill.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

Let's circle back... I start my morning to this... Watch, LISTEN! It's happening! Shoot follow link and read the replies under video for yourself! WELCOME all new lurkers and HATERS(we see thru you!) We need more to testify and join here and show our force and this WAVE.

LNM,

This is something I spoke of directly in threads one and two: The choice point. It is the more esoteric notions surrounding this I know, but I'd hazard a guess most folks who have followed Q, now know this. Trump directly mentions it in this speech. In fact, there is nothing about this speech that should bother anyone but those who are targeted. He lays it out, clearly, in simple terms that Qsters can now see.

I mentioned back, that this was a worldwide collective consciousness choice, and we see it here with so many great hearts connective from all over, from Norway, Canada, Brazil, Czech, UK ...... and that's just here.

What is really going to bend the noodle of many is this. We who participate are following along in real time the events transpiring. Had HRC won we'd be mired in a daily nightmare, struggling with the internal notions of "what is going on?" Having no idea why: victim versus liberator.

LNM moved to the country from a town of over 5,000,000 to just over 500! There were more in my senior class than in the small Patriotic town I now reside. I have learned to raise chickens, work on my 53' Ford Jubilee, start a garden and enjoy the simple things in life. I was terrified of Clintons getting in and ready for whatever that would bring with it. This video has given me so much more than hope but weight lifted off my shoulders.

The State dinner was fantastic Macron and Trump giving each other blessings and Trump speaking of GOOD vs EVIL and shining light. The crumbs are fun but man I'm really enjoying the show everyday!

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT
Thank you brother!
Q...there are millions of us out here. Sworn to protect and serve. Even though we are older, no longer in service does not mean we cannot still serve. Just say the word. We are the US military alumni. We would put everything on hold to help our country. Say when? Haha, Tombstone line. No seriously.....say when. I'm not kidding now. Punisher rules.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Yes...could someone PLEASE create a meme on the Bronfman-Rotshchild connection?

This article has a pic her:

Is Bronfman too big to jail?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Here you go Ketsuko... an NTI article from Mar 1st 2006 detailing Dubai Ports buying British P&O which runs several American ports.
It gives interesting info (below) on countries running ports in other countries and links American President Line (APL) that I mentioned in previous post:

A number of these large foreign companies are affiliated in someway with their respective governments. For example, China's state-owned China Ocean Shipping Company (COSCO) has become the eighth largest terminal operator in the world, operating terminals throughout China, and in Italy, as well as the Pacific Container Terminal at the Port of Long Beach in California.[8] Neptune Orient Line--of which the Singapore government holds a 68 percent share--acquired APL Limited in 1997, and now operates the APL Global Gateway South Terminal at the Port of Los Angeles, the APL Terminal at the Port of Oakland, and the APL Global Gateway North Terminal at the Port of Seattle.[9] The Taiwanese shipping giant Yang Ming Marine Transport Company,[10] which operates the West Basin Container Terminal at the Port of Los Angeles and the Olympic Container Terminal at the Port of Tacoma, is also partially owned by the Taiwanese government.[11] From an economic standpoint, these large international operators have proven more competitive than many domestic firms providing the same services.[12]

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Received the newest edition of Time magazine today which started arriving without paying for a subscription.

On the cover is Jennifer Lopez with a snake ring on the left middle finger. Thought some in this thread would find that interesting.

Are you sure you got the right one?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Interesting idea.
Could also possibly refer to drawing a "Red Line" as well.

"Red Carpet" was definitely an intentional choice of words on Q's part...It has meaning.

I'm seeing red tonight...

Better RED from bottom to top, IMO.

edit on 24-4-2018 by CoramDeo because: Gooder, Gooder

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Yes...could someone PLEASE create a meme on the Bronfman-Rotshchild connection?

This article has a pic her:

Is Bronfman too big to jail?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Airforcerulesskies

Thanks for your service

Semper Fidelis

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating
Giving it a go as my first meme:

Concept - anti clockwise circle from slaves (pyramid/eye pic) to illuminati, to bankers (Bronfman/Rothschild), to cult financers (Clare B/NXIVM using pedo IN LAK'ECH logo) to slave traders (mirror image)?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

a reply to: erikthegreen
From Macron's twat..

Demandez vous chaque jour ce que vous puvez faire pour votre pays

= "Ask yourself each day what you can do for your country"

I asked the smelly oracle, he says:

Quitter notre pays est un bon dĂŠbut. Au revoir le singe de fromage.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

a reply to: Skyfloating
Giving it a go as my first meme:

Concept - anti clockwise circle from slaves (pyramid/eye pic) to illuminati, to bankers (Bronfman/Rothschild), to cult financers (Clare B/NXIVM using pedo IN LAK'ECH logo) to slave traders (mirror image)?

Give it a go. I am creating a thread on it this very moment.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Sounds like a great man! Yes we are unstoppable. That’s what makes America great! We the People

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo
Interesting graphic CD... It highlighted to me that the Markers that Q keeps reminding us to learn:
(15=far past, 10=middle past, 5=recent past, 1=imminent or high importance, 0=action underway or high importance)

could equally be used as Post # differentials as per timestamp differentials:

158 to 168 = 10,
219 to 229 = 10,
251 to 252 = 1, (Red Cross is corrupt and used as piggy bank)
258 to 259 - 1. (RED RED 9/11)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Re: Bronfman/Rothschild

The ‘King of the Jews’ Is Dead

The patriarch of a crime syndicate-connected empire that has operated in the sphere of the Rothschild dynasty is dead. On December 22, Edgar M. Bronfman—longtime head of the World Jewish Congress (WJC)—died at age 84.

New York magazine once described him a “sometimes coarse, bullying businessman” but noted “there are some people who would simply call him king of the Jews.”

This recalls Meyer Rothschild, founder of the dynasty with whom Bronfman’s family has had a long association. An admiring biographer once said Rothschild was “a zealous believer in the Talmud and chose it alone as the guiding principle of all his actions.”

It is thus fitting that Bronfman biographer Peter C. Newman said the Bronfmans were “the Rothschilds of the New World,” estimating in 1978 that Bronfman assets totaled some $7 billion.

In fact, Edgar Bronfman had a level of clout few could claim, precisely because of his front-line positioning in the Zionist movement and his family’s pivotal historic role in the crime syndicate.

americanfreepress.net...

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Does anyone have the link or list of Q accomplishments? It's for a friend....trying to get caught up.

TiA!

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
RE: Bronfman/Media:

Bronfman’s Stranglehold on the Media

It was inevitable Bronfman’s Seagram Co. would purchase a controlling interest in Time-Warner in 1993. Mob-connected Bronfman associates had already moved on this media empire, going back to a 1967 merger between Warner Brothers Studios and Seven Arts Productions, run by a frontman for Bronfman partner Meyer Lansky.

The new operation—soon merged with Time publishing—became Time-Warner. A sampling of holdings in the Time Warner octopus over the years:

• Time-Life Video; HBO Video; Warner Home Video;

• Cable franchises reaching 11.7 million subscribers;

• Turner Broadcasting, including all the CNN holdings;

• Magazines: Time, People, Sports Illustrated, Life, Fortune, Money, Vibe, In Style, Parenting, Martha Stewart Living, Sunset, Health, Entertainment Weekly, Cooking Light, Southern Living, DC Comics, and American Lawyer; and,

• Book Publishing: Little, Brown & Co., Time-Life Books, Warner Books, Book-of-the-Month Club.

Edgar Bronfman Jr. operated Seagram as his personal plaything after Seagram bought Hollywood giant, MCA, bringing MCA subsidiaries—Universal Studios and Universal Music—and TV channels in Europe and Latin America into Bronfman hands.

Last but far from least: With the Rothschilds, the Oppenheimers of South Africa and the late Armand Hammer, Bronfman money bankrolled the move into the U.S. by Australian media tycoon Rupert Murdoch, now a major influence over the American “conservative” movement.

americanfreepress.net...

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo
To leave your country is a good start. Ciao4now Cheese Monkey?

Word to the wise - "The cheese is not ready to eat until it's trying to run off the plate!" (Venetian proverb)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Thread Posted:

Bronfman-Rothschild and NXIVM Child Trafficking

Please Star and Flag if you like it. Thanks IAMTAT for the input.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Re: Bronfman/'We Don't Speak His Name':

VERY INTERESTING!

Bronfman’s Connections to John McCain

The Bronfmans were the “godfathers” behind the career of Arizona Senator John McCain (R)
, Israel’s most outspoken advocate in Congress.

McCain’s $150 million fortune comes from his marriage to Cindy Hensley, who inherited one of the nation’s largest beer distribution companies from her father, Jim Hensley.

Hensley made his money as a henchman of Kemper Marley who, for 40 years, was political boss of Arizona and the Lansky syndicate’s front man in The Grand Canyon State.

The Bronfmans set Marley up in business and after Hensley took the rap for Marley in a criminal case, Hensley’s reward was the beer business now in McCain family hands.

americanfreepress.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join