It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Airforcerulesskies
Controlled awakening.

This pretty much sums up the whole thing.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
BTW, I'm watching the arrival of the guests for the dinner tonight and Melania is smoking hot tonight.

Is Iran-TV broadcasting live too ?

😎

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Skyfloating
Most of his businesses are started/run by other entrepreneurs but willingly came under his "Virgin" branding - it's a bit like the Red Bull guy who took an Asian energy drink and rebranded it.

Interesting to note that his first real business was Virgin records, so tied into music industry.

I never could rationalise how he managed to get funding for an airline based on a few large record shops track record???

I just now noticed the company name "Virgin" in a whole new light.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: IAMTAT
BREAKING NEWS from Sara Carter:

Sara A. Carter ‏ Verified account

BREAKING: DOJ will make the 6 months of missing texts that were eventually located by IG between Strzok and Page available to Congress sometime tonight or tomorrow, according to sources...developing

twitter.com...

Q#1260 (in response to above).

Red carpet event tonight?
State dinner.
What will the texts reveal?
MOAB or precursor?
Q

THERE'S that "red carpet" again.

Apr 24 2018 10:42:15 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 74152b 1169290 >>1169241 >>1169241

When will we have MOAB?
------------------------------------------------------
Apr 24 2018 10:45:00 (EST)
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: bc4b43 1169345 >>1169290

Should we tell all the good people watching the day & time?
Red carpet rollout?
Think logically.
The world is watching.
Q

qanon.pub...

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Airforcerulesskies
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Long time ATS fan and lurker. I finally joined to express my gratitude to all of you. Wow, what a revelation and revolution you are providing to us all. I am at your service. I am a huge Q fan and support President Trump 100%. My friends cannot figure out how I know what is happening before it happens. Hahaha. Well, you all research things that I never would think of and it is fascinating. Really. Long time C2C listener too. Started with Art.

I would like to point out what President Trump did to Macron today with the dandruff incident. It was awesome. IMO he showed the world that Macron is his b#tch. Who is in control? Sure ain't Macron no matter what he came to accomplish.

www.theguardian.com...

Glad you're here.

Did you see the video of Trump leading Macron down the WH veranda by the hand...like a little boy?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Rotting Heads and Human Fetuses found in WAREHOUSE used for illegal sale of body parts

Selling cadavers and body parts is legal in the United States, but it is against the law to trade fetal tissue. Many body broker facilities go uninspected, however, making it difficult for regulators to know whether the businesses in the multimillion-dollar industry are selling fetuses, according to Reuters.

I didnt know that selling body parts is LEGAL in the United States.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
RelSci

POTUS/Macron press conference:

"The voice of the people will reign... IT WILL ALWAYS RAIN!"

Had to go back and look for this.

I heard the same thing and knew immediately it was a shout out to those of us who follow the Q crumbs

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
What no one has answered, (aside from definite proof) is the "why"... why now? why Trump? if they "asked Trump" to Run to do this grand plan, why him, at his age, with his background and family background, also, why wait so long? also, they keep saying "they thought she would Win" so did this "Q" and his team make sure Trump won? or was this coincidence (assuming "Q" is legitimate) had Hillary won would they let this alleged "evil" continue until they won?

these are honest questions, not "trolling" or "shills" as the "Q" Cult always says to avoid answering questions...

Let's circle back... I start my morning to this... Watch, LISTEN! It's happening! Shoot follow link and read the replies under video for yourself! WELCOME all new lurkers and HATERS(we see thru you!) We need more to testify and join here and show our force and this WAVE.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Airforcerulesskies
Welcome on board ARS. Please continue to contribute... the more bloodhounds on the fox hunt the better!

I agree with the article re dandruff swipe.

It's a lil like being told by your mother to "Smarten yourself up" before leaving the house because it reflects on her.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants
Excellent add Cutepants; that gives an insight to the salon leanings of the Macrons.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If...as Q alludes...the MOAB is connected to the Strzok/Page texts...it may be that they were discussing the assn8tion of the Prez.
I believe Q, earlier, suggested this topic may be in the texts.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Hahaha. Yes. Follow me to the truth. We know everything. Beeeoootch.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory
It could be a Dem attendee reforwarding the "Trump should be shot" text from SOTU?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Maybe we should go back to the Dubai ports deal. Remember the controversy it caused? Dubai wanted a contract to run a US port. It was back before Obama, under W's watch.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
BTW: The NXIVM-sponsoring Bronfman family have always been linked to the Illuminati in conspiracy literature, all the way back to the 70s and 80s.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

It could be a Dem attendee reforwarding the "Trump should be shot" text from SOTU?

That's an interesting take. I did not think of that.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I'm gagging to watch the dinner on TV but for some reason I lost all TV channels at midnight and can't retune (1 hour ago in UK).

Muchos frustrated!

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I'm gagging to watch the dinner on TV but for some reason I lost all TV channels at midnight and can't retune (1 hour ago in UK).

Muchos frustrated!

LIVE:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Clinton Campaign laundered $84mill using state Dem Parties as funding clearinghouses.

Yet the mainstream media took no notice of last week’s federal court filing that exposes an $84 million money-laundering conspiracy the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign executed during the 2016 presidential election in violation of federal campaign-finance law.

That lawsuit, filed last week in a DC district court, summarizes the DNC-Clinton conspiracy and provides detailed evidence from Federal Election Commission (FEC) filings confirming the complaint’s allegations that Democrats undertook an extensive scheme to violate federal campaign limits.

Basically, they used the accounts of state parties to move funds around as a loophole to get around fundraising limits. While in some cases the state parties were aware of the funds moving in and out of their accounts, they never had any control of the process.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating
Hate to ruin an impelling linkage but I expect that the company name was because he was a Virgin when he started it.

BTW building on the questionability of his entrepreneurial skills, I found this on Wiki:

1966 – After failed attempts to grow and sell both Christmas trees and budgerigars, Branson launches his first successful business, a magazine named Student, the first issue of which appeared in January 1968.[1] Branson's net worth was estimated at £50,000 by 1969.

He couldn't have chosen 2 more time and cost dependent items with limited markets!!

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join