It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe, due to the fact it is the anniversary of the Armenian Genocide, which has faced constant denial from governments

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Sorry to put you on blast like that brother.....

Everyone is getting tested down here....

link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
[Project]
[Icarus]
[Warehouse]
[14]
[6]
[Hosts]
[3]
[Fatalities]
[5 Minutes]
[4 Hours]
[9 Hours]
This is a declaration of war.
[V]

Why do you make posts like these?

Who are they for? What does this "Q-esque" like posts mean if anything at all?

It's like dropping jibberish and leaving it there

link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I agree!

link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
So nobody looked into this Armenia thing? Their PM stepped down yesterday amid protests. Basically he pulled a stunt to try to secure more power and the Armenian people weren't having it. They took the street in big numbers.

Armenian PM resigns

Q called this last week by sharing that Armenia was a clown outpost and pointed to the influx of trolls on 8chan operating out of Armenia. So after some digging, I found this:

Children of Armenia Fund

In 2004, COAF launched ground operations in Armenia. The organization currently employs a staff of about 20, with a headquarters in New York City and field offices in Armenia. While COAF now works to both fund and implement projects, the organization originally provided funding for philanthropic programs benefitting Armenia.

COAF's mission is to “secure a future for children in Armenia’s impoverished rural villages through improved education, health care, community life and economic conditions.” To achieve this, COAF directly funds and implements programs that address the areas essential to healthy childhood development and the long-term eradication of poverty in rural Armenia.

U.S. State Department plus "healthy child development".....BOOM.

The guy who ran down a crowd of people in Toronto was Armenian, named Alek Minassian.

Which is strange because that incident happened hours after the Armenian announcement and celebration.

Perhaps he was a supporter of the guy who just resigned?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I'm not sure it does but doesn't it strike you as odd that the biggest project on the planet would escape Q's purview?

Sometimes the things not said are as important as the things that are.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

I like them...

They give me the warm tinglys...

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13
Very interesting OP O13, thanks for the link!

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JerbilWedding

Have you seen them on the streets yet?

“Who?”

Each other...

I have...

Many....

Taking pictures

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
Not sure if you saw it but I posted a few days before the PMs resignation that the PM had gone out to face the protesting crowds and then offered to meet their leader.

Two days later, presumeably after meeting the leader, he just says "OK, I'll resign"? It sounds like his resignation was already planned prior to meeting the protesters?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: 0311Warrior

I discovered that it ain't ,
Republicans nor Democrats
Nor Black or white
Not blue or Red
No Aliens but humans
Between Good and Evil
Fighting over Light and Darkness
Around the center of Q

That's right. And don't you forget it!

TPTB want desperately to tuck us away into neat little categories in order to pit us against each other. It needs to be stressed repeatedly that this is not a bipartisan thing. This is a not a Republican movement. It's a populist one.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Disagree. On numerous occasions Q has asked us to pray and this poster was offering some inspiration in that regard along with some pointers on what they find to be highly effective. Prayer can be a lot more effective than atheists may realize.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you! I got a photo upload, and will work on the profile later. I appreciate it, and I look forward to getting information on the Q-Wiki once it's ready.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Re_read. POTUS today. “Mark it down.” “Bigger problems than ever before.” SIG to Iran? CLAS - Sec 11A P 2.2 [important] Refers to more than continued payments of $250B. IRON EAGLE. Sweet Dreams.

So what is CLAS Sec 11A P 2.2?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
What no one has answered, (aside from definite proof) is the "why"... why now? why Trump? if they "asked Trump" to Run to do this grand plan, why him, at his age, with his background and family background, also, why wait so long? also, they keep saying "they thought she would Win" so did this "Q" and his team make sure Trump won? or was this coincidence (assuming "Q" is legitimate) had Hillary won would they let this alleged "evil" continue until they won?

these are honest questions, not "trolling" or "shills" as the "Q" Cult always says to avoid answering questions...

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Another tidbit for the pile of tidbits:

Nazi influence was strong in the ME in the waning days of WW2. I had read at one time Muslims and Jews weren't so adversarial with each other until the Nazis got there. I cannot find that source unfortunately, however this article speaks of Hitler's plans to exterminate Palestinian Jews... are there Jews in Palestine?

Hitler’s Shadow – Nazis and the Middle East

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Your link says it's a dangerous site that may try and steal passwords, credit card info???
I couldn't even copy the warning.
WTF dude???

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Oh no. You're making prayers to him now?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Wow look at the members who suddenly showed up. Coincidence?

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join