It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 327
<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: abago71
Found this on Tw!tter

Edit:
Added link

www.douknowq.com...

OMG!..."OIL CHANGES FOR LIFE!"

Not only that, ENGINES FOR LIFE!

Aaaaaand, the billboard guy, though well intentioned, might want to scrub the Jesus Corsi name form his site.

Otherwise, prophet on...

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Whois info shows the following:

Domain Name: doyouknowq.com
Registry Domain ID: 2219647385_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: www.godaddy.com...
Updated Date: 2018-01-27T20:45:58Z
Creation Date: 2018-01-27T20:45:57Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-01-27T20:45:57Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited www.icann.org...
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited www.icann.org...
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited www.icann.org...
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited www.icann.org...
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry

ICANN WHOIS

I did not show the registrant info as it comes back to a private individual. A bit of scratching around finds that individual to be a real estate broker.

The "Store" page:

My opinion, there is no value in that website to us.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: abago71
Found this on Tw!tter

Edit:
Added link

www.douknowq.com...

OMG!..."OIL CHANGES FOR LIFE!"

Not only that, ENGINES FOR LIFE!

Aaaaaand, the billboard guy, though well intentioned, might want to scrub the Jesus Corsi name form his site.

Otherwise, prophet on...

And new suspension systems called "Qoil springs"

📣🚬

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I just thought of something.
Senator John Heinz, Theresa Heinz's first husband... died in a helicopter crash. Then Lurch swooped in and married her millions. I wonder if there is any backstory to John Heinz? Like maybe he was too clean and wouldn't play ball with the black hats?
Maybe the chopper crash wasn't an accident?
Who knows?
It just popped into my head.

edit on b000000312018-05-14T11:59:52-05:0011America/ChicagoMon, 14 May 2018 11:59:52 -05001100000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: IAMTAT

I just thought of something.
John Heinz, Theresa Heinz's first husband... died in a helicopter crash. Then Lurch swooped in and married her millions. I wonder if there is any backstory to John Heinz? Like maybe he was too clean and wouldn't play ball with the black hats?
Maybe the chopper crash wasn't an accident?
Who knows?
It just popped into my head.

Kerry is filth.
I wouldn't put anything past him.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Kerry’s visit to UT Austin’s J.J. Pickle Research Campus came a week after he signed a global agreement at the United Nations to reduce greenhouse gases and curb global warming. Kerry played a key role in the passage of the historic Paris Agreement, which is expected to have participation from more than 150 nations.

www.engr.utexas.edu...

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 14-5-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Ah, you're going to make it difficult for me but I'll find it.
It astonishes me that they still put the opium wars symbolism on that certificate.

Nope I got that wrong it's a rose lol
it almost looks like an opium flower, but ,but poppies are a type of opium flowers?
edit on 0b20America/ChicagoMon, 14 May 2018 12:52:20 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 14 May 2018 12:52:20 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Agreed... no value... doesn't even have a page for sharing investigative info!!!

What's interesting though is that it is using one of the Anon Qmap sites to show Q posts. It seems to be routing from somewhere - I hope for their sake that they are maintaining their own version and have only "acquired" Anons format/coding.

If they are directly linking to an Anons Qmap they are going to get a Sh*tstorm of trouble from the Chans!!

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Man what a lot of catch up!

The clown ratio is OUT OF CONTROL!

Eyes on peeps things are getting twisty.

Re: Sky Event...

I am just going to say remember way back when Dashen asked if anyone had tickets to the black escape triangles?

I have no clue what is true or not but someone close to me says crap is soon to go down...

Crazy right?

No idea if anything will really happen but I am putting this here in case:

Somebody told me we should watch for an upcoming event involving something to do with our moon. Again...no clue but documenting just in case

On another note I am really concerned about Jan regarding the Q wiki.

Tried reaching him on email, nothing.

Perhaps he had to shut it down for work reasons? No biggie stuff happens...nobody will care if the work is lost ! Just tell us you are OK!!

I worry about circumstance in his home country, like someone silencing him... Hope to God he is OK.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Maybe it's just because I love baseball but a PICKLE is when a runner is stuck between two bases.

In other words they've got someone (blackhats) stuck with no where to go.

edit on 14-5-2018 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Just had a comment via Dropbox by someone viewing the s/sheet.

May be worth investigating!

"Does 11-11-18 and Dragon energy refer to JFK E order111110 and the Indonesia Dragon family 1-11 payments?"

Beyond my knowledge but someone else here may have a view?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog
A new dynamic of how the world is run. The secret societies are coming apart at the seams. When everyone in the world, can talk to everyone else, there can be no more secrets. We are already seeing many previously suppressed technologies being rolled out. I instinctively avoid anything that is fear or anger based. That's what drove the old energy paradigm.

We are surpassing the era of mostly ruthless competition. We are entering the era of mostly cooperation, I believe.

But the data shootouts would seem to imply that we are not really cooperating just slinging non-lethal projectiles in an endless and mostly ineffectual war.

While, as we have seen, the dinosaurs in the secret societies are exposed by their inept handling of digital data those that are savvy can continue to hide their secrets from the populous.

The battle cry of big beautiful coal and fighting over pipeline realty seems to undermine the idea that the old energy paradigm isn't going to be squeezed for every last penny.
edit on 14-5-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

That sounds like something Benjamin Fulford might have mentioned.
edit on 14-5-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Maybe it's just because I love baseball but a PICKLE is when a runner is stuck between two bases.

In other words they've got someone (blackhats) stuck with no where to go.

The best part about the rundown is that sometimes one team is so sure they have the out that they give up the base.

All the runner has to do is make it to a base.

Nine people have the ability to drop the ball.

Its a crazy game.
edit on 14-5-2018 by MsMissing because: No reason

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I think J&C asked Mods to try to contact Jan... not sure if that happened or not (or if there is any feedback).

It IS getting more concerning as time goes on.

Could be that his workplace got some heat and he had to agree to stop to keep his job.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

That sounds like something Benjamin. Fulford might have mentioned.

Also, Christopher Story while alive and Leo Wanta.

E O from Wikipedia

On November 28, 1961, President Kennedy halted sales of silver by the Treasury Department. Increasing demand for silver as an industrial metal had led to an increase in the market price of silver above the United States government's fixed price. This led to a decline in the government's excess silver reserves by over 80% during 1961. Kennedy also called upon Congress to phase out silver certificates in favor of Federal Reserve notes which, according to the Associated Press at that time, were still backed by gold.[2][3]

Kennedy repeated his calls for Congress to act on several occasions, including his 1963 Economic Report, where he wrote:

[4] I again urge a revision in our silver policy to reflect the status of silver as a metal for which there is an expanding industrial demand. Except for its use in coins, silver serves no useful monetary function.

In 1961, at my direction, sales of silver were suspended by the Secretary of the Treasury. As further steps, I recommend repeal of those Acts that oblige the Treasury to support the price of silver; and repeal of the special 50-percent tax on transfers of interest in silver and authorization for the Federal Reserve System to issue notes in denominations of $1, so as to make possible the gradual withdrawal of silver certificates from circulation and the use of the silver thus released for coinage purposes. I urge the Congress to take prompt action on these recommended changes.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

For what it's worth but Kabamur is doubling down on his Pleiadian claims on Twitter the last few days. Since i seem to be part of it now i no longer believe it's just someone having fun with us. Kabamur made a claim that some kind of crystals will soon pop up all over the globe is pretty specific though. I guess time will tell.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

For what it's worth but Kabamur is doubling down on his Pleiadian claims on Twitter the last few days. Since i seem to be part of it now i no longer believe it's just someone having fun with us. Kabamur made a claim that some kind of crystals will soon pop up all over the globe is pretty specific though. I guess time will tell.

He’s Pleiadian.

There’s an event coming.

It is what it is.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Did silly get a new name, second account, or something?

Posting styles are extremely similar.

new topics

top topics

<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join