It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
So nobody looked into this Armenia thing? Their PM stepped down yesterday amid protests. Basically he pulled a stunt to try to secure more power and the Armenian people weren't having it. They took the street in big numbers.

Armenian PM resigns

Q called this last week by sharing that Armenia was a clown outpost and pointed to the influx of trolls on 8chan operating out of Armenia. So after some digging, I found this:

Children of Armenia Fund

In 2004, COAF launched ground operations in Armenia. The organization currently employs a staff of about 20, with a headquarters in New York City and field offices in Armenia. While COAF now works to both fund and implement projects, the organization originally provided funding for philanthropic programs benefitting Armenia.

COAF's mission is to “secure a future for children in Armenia’s impoverished rural villages through improved education, health care, community life and economic conditions.” To achieve this, COAF directly funds and implements programs that address the areas essential to healthy childhood development and the long-term eradication of poverty in rural Armenia.

U.S. State Department plus "healthy child development".....BOOM.

The guy who ran down a crowd of people in Toronto was Armenian, named Alek Minassian.

Coincidence?
We don't hear much about little Armenia...Then Q...Then Armenia, Armenia, Armenia.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Not that I have researched it but I'm pretty sure Armenia is quite the nexus point of smuggling of lots of things. Drugs, Gun Running and it's defintely on the path of migration from the M.E. to Europe. I'm pretty sure Crime syndicates have established bases there and that probably means Spooks as well have.

Look What the US State Dept has to say about Armenia

They have also been attached to major arms deals to rather dirty places of the world.

Here's an Article about Drug running too Link

I'm pretty sure it's a place where lot's of dark secrets are kept and many bad things happen.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
So nobody looked into this Armenia thing? Their PM stepped down yesterday amid protests. Basically he pulled a stunt to try to secure more power and the Armenian people weren't having it. They took the street in big numbers.

Armenian PM resigns

Q called this last week by sharing that Armenia was a clown outpost and pointed to the influx of trolls on 8chan operating out of Armenia. So after some digging, I found this:

Children of Armenia Fund

In 2004, COAF launched ground operations in Armenia. The organization currently employs a staff of about 20, with a headquarters in New York City and field offices in Armenia. While COAF now works to both fund and implement projects, the organization originally provided funding for philanthropic programs benefitting Armenia.

COAF's mission is to “secure a future for children in Armenia’s impoverished rural villages through improved education, health care, community life and economic conditions.” To achieve this, COAF directly funds and implements programs that address the areas essential to healthy childhood development and the long-term eradication of poverty in rural Armenia.

U.S. State Department plus "healthy child development".....BOOM.

The guy who ran down a crowd of people in Toronto was Armenian, named Alek Minassian.

Coincidence?
We don't hear much about little Armenia...Then Q...Then Armenia, Armenia, Armenia.

I know it's pretty strange. The Armenians I know are pretty good at figuring out how to make a buck. They don't seem overly concerned about the Morality of what they do to get that money either.

Maybe I just hang out with the wrong people........

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

I'm glad you decided to stay. I also think there is a way for all of us to play nice right here together

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Doubt it...

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

From the link you provided:

Armenia is a source and, to a lesser extent, destination country for men, women, and children subjected to sex and labor trafficking. The sex and labor trafficking of Armenian women and children within the country is an increasing problem. Women and girls from Armenia are also subjected to sex trafficking in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Turkey. Women from China subjected to sex trafficking in Armenia were identified for the first time in 2014. Armenian men are subjected to forced labor in Russia and, to a lesser extent, in Turkey. Armenian women and children are vulnerable to forced begging domestically. Some children work in agriculture, construction, and service provision within the country, where they are also vulnerable to labor trafficking. Men in rural areas with little education and children staying in child care institutions remain highly vulnerable to trafficking.

Now combine that with my post on the previous page. The COAF deals with victims of child sex trafficking.

So on one hand we have the U.S. State Dept. documenting how bad the trafficking is in Armenia. Then the State Dept. creates an organization to "deal with" it. These people really are sick.

Wherever these problems are prolific ( drugs, trafficking, guns ), a U.S. agency is there to take advantage of it with more $ and resources at their disposal.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Cheers and apologies

Appreciated, and thank you.

Let's move on.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

"Why Was Armenia Mentioned Recently?" - Q Bombshell

www.youtube.com...

Armenia @ 6 min.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JerbilWedding

If they added an ignore button it would be much better
edit on 4 24 2018 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
[Project]
[Icarus]
[Warehouse]
[14]
[6]
[Hosts]
[3]
[Fatalities]
[5 Minutes]
[4 Hours]
[9 Hours]
This is a declaration of war.
[V]

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Maybe it's good to swim back to ope seas where the other sharks are ..

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
PE...What is the "Warehouse" you keep mentioning?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

PE...What is the "Warehouse" you keep mentioning?

Please wait for the response.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: quicksilver8
The prototype Q-Wiki link is qfiles.grape.cz.

However, this is in the process of being moved to a public website so the link will change.

As soon as it is available either JanAmosComenius or myself will link it for you.

Regarding putting pics or your member bio up, I've sent you a PM.

edit on Tue Apr 24 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix link

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: doobydoll

I'm glad you decided to stay. I also think there is a way for all of us to play nice right here together

Thank you Dashen.

I've already drawn a line under it. We'll move on from here.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Prime example of why I am no longer a Democrat.
I’ve said for awhile now the Republicans should run commercials with the words “Hypocrisy at its Finest” for the Democrats. Just air the two faced proof they spout daily and there’s another BOOM.
I’m still liberal, but I’m Pro America + Pro Constitution, the current Democrat platform is against both. They won’t admit it but it’s true. It’s ok to be a non conservative, what’s not ok is to be a Regressive Authoritarian Anti-Conservative. I have zero problem with conservatives just like I expect equal respect for my liberal beliefs. We come together and we are unstoppable. America has an infection, let’s cut it out and realize WWG1WGA. America First

Semper Fidelis

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: JerbilWedding

If they added an ignore button it would be much better

Beggars can’t be choosers

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I am posting this again in the hopes some of you will dig into it. It is very suspicious to me that I have heard nothing about it.

www.cfr.org...

A crucial next phase will be connecting private-sector investment and entrepreneurship in Afghanistan and Pakistan, says former Ambassador Marc Grossman, who served as the U.S. Special Representative to Afghanistan and Pakistan from 2011 to 2012. Grossman points to the potential for export industries like Afghani fruit and Pakistani cement that are currently restricted by trade barriers.

one belt one road
www.mckinsey.com...

Kevin Sneader: At one level, One Belt, One Road has the potential to be perhaps the world’s largest platform for regional collaboration. What does that actually mean? There are two parts to this, the belt and the road, and it’s a little confusing. The belt is the physical road, which takes one from here all the way through Europe to somewhere up north in Scandinavia. That is the physical road. What they call the road is actually the maritime Silk Road, in other words, shipping lanes, essentially from here to Venice. Therefore it’s very ambitious—potentially ambitious—covering about 65 percent of the world’s population, about one-third of the world’s GDP, and about a quarter of all the goods and services the world moves.

Has Q mentioned it? Seems to big to go unnoticed
edit on 24-4-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

It's a smart Strategy from China. They are laying the infrastructure for what will be needed by them later.

Don't see how it's Q related though.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

I discovered that it ain't ,
Republicans nor Democrats
Nor Black or white
Not blue or Red
No Aliens but humans
Between Good and Evil
Fighting over Light and Darkness
Around the center of Q