It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 317
<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Now, if Qs clues were either easy, or quick, to solve then we would be stuck with 500 or so active seekers quickly finding some proofs... and 20+ million lazy lurkers waiting for us to provide the answers... we then become as suspect to control as the MSM.

That is happening anyway, people are just sharing/parroting what the 500 deciphered.

Going on twitter and hitting the links of an echo chamber is not researching.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Imagine, if you will, a world in which far-right-extremist-fascists such as ourselves (according to respectable MSM), keep reminding people of LOVE, PEACE and UNITY.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Then you have people asking why would MI even need to do this. The reasons given:

(1)Win the hearts and minds, sounds like a psyop;
(2)Get people used to the idea so they don't freak out, also sounds like a psyop;
(3)Have people investigate to get court acceptable evidence, sounds absurd.

I added some numbers. (1) and (2) go hand in hand. Suppose that a large number of indictments come down on some very powerful people in this counry, the hearts and minds of people who are tuned in to what Q has been saying will only have see something come to light that they already know about, whether on board or thinking that it is a LARP.

I believe that earlier you had mentioned confirmation bias and perhaps cognative dissonance. For those who never wander outside of the MSM news cyce, no matter what side of the aisle the sit, there is a certain truth. They may know in their hearts that it is not the whole truth, but it is what they know. The MSM, fromthe left or from the right, relies on confirmation bias to keep that strory going, whole-truth be damned, they are there to cater to the pre-cocieved notions of the audience. But, what if that truth is suddenly disrupted by the above example, real indictments against people in positions of power (currently and formarly).

If this happens the cogantive dissonance could be earth-shattering for many, with the exception of those who take the time to look at the news from outside of the MSM bubble. One thing that I've seen while hanging out here is that the news and information we find can't be found at a single source. It's all over the place, disconnected. Some is reliable, some is not, some stories are current, some go back years but never made waves. The long and short of it is, that if there are earth shattering charges brought, a lot of people are going to lose their minds, especially with the truth in front of them.

The people who have an outside understanding of world events would end up being the rational voice in the room when others are in a complete panic at the state of goverment. I wouldn't call that a psyop, I'd call it being prepared, from a MI/Current Government persepctive. Maybe not entirely convincing, but I gave it a shot.

WRT (3), this isn't entirely a bad idea. The autists, researchers, Q'sters aren't building a case. Heck, if Q is an intelligency agency, it's not even their job to collect evidence. That job falls to federal prosecuters. But one thing we have in todays society given how interconnected the world is, is an abundance of information. You can have all the information in the world, which we are getting close to, and the whole lot is useless if you don't have the resources to look at it. There are a finite number of paid researchers whether its the Justice Dept, local police, investigative journalists, etc. So why not employ interested individuals for free. I think that's a great idea. The evidence turned up doesn't necessarily prove the case, but it gives enough circumstantial evidence (smoke) that the paid investigators, LEOs, Justice department, etc. can find the crimes (fire).

Anyone else what to tag in. I'm getting tired...

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

False dichotomy.

Also that was Q talking to you, not you talking to us.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Re Q Post #1351

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 62bbb0 1392849 May 12 2018 23:59:49 (EST):

Sealed indictments.
Define indictment.
“An indictment is a formal accusation against one or more defendants, charging them with one or more crimes. In the federal criminal system, the indictment is the principal method by which a prosecutor initiates criminal proceedings.”
How are they sealed?
How are they secured?
How are they safeguarded?
No leaks [unusual?]
Federal vs ….
Why are accusations sealed?
Grand jury involved?
Re_read crumbs re: DOJ / FBI re: IG / Huber
Who appointed Huber?
SESSIONS.
WHAT DEPTS MUST BE CLEANED PRIOR TO REC FAIR AND EQUAL [JUSTICE] UNDER THE LAW?
What happens if FED [criminal] indictments are brought forth to a corrupt FBI / DOJ / FED Judge?
FBI / DOJ - 1st.
C_A / State - next?
Now comes the pain.
Q

Bold emphasis mine!

When Q goes beyond an ellipse (...) to 4 to 7 periods in a row, we have previously inferred that we are being asked to "fill in the missing word(s).

Would I be right in thinking that in the above instance we are meant to think "Federal vs. STATE"? If so what can we infer is different in the STATE criminal system?
edit on 13-5-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

"My honest question is why would someone or some group who was working to overthrow all these powerful forces post their plans on the internet, even cryptically? One of the most powerful tools of war is secrecy. The CIA has some of the best cryptographers in the world. Certainly if a bunch of average people could decipher the meaning the CIA could do the same."

I suspect this answer would be slightly different depending on who was delivering said answer. For what it's worth (or not), here is what I think:

I presume you know the general idea that *Q is a group of military intelligence who recruited Donald Trump years ago as part of a multi-year, multi-theater operation?

You are certainly correct in that one of warfare's most powerful tools is secrecy, another is misdirection.

A big part of what we are up against is not just the black hats and those who are corrupt in government, it's the tremendous amount of mental inertia people have to the status quo. Think about how much credence the average person gives to whatever the news station they watch tells them; most people out there don't dig as deeply as we here to get to the real meat of a story rather than simply taking what is spooned out by whichever talking head is on the tube.

By nature, we conspiracy theorists (which has been used as a derogatory term for a lot longer than the CIA has been using it, so they didn't originate the term, but they sure have made use of it, eh?) tend to not take things at face value and will question more. As a result, I am not surprised that we continually are bombarded by questions from other members who may not have been following the entire time as well as those who are skeptical of the original premise* this is all based upon.

By nature, we also tend to be highly distrustful of government; and I can already see the dichotomy in the making - "But
Q is part of the same government!"

Yes, this is true, but we all also know (or hope) that there really are some good people throughout government who want the best for our nation and are willing to make sacrifices for we the people in order to bring that about.

To many, there is simply not enough concrete proof and they are not satisfied with Q's validity, to many there is more than ample proof and they have satisfied themselves and they are wholeheartedly on board the Q train, and to many other still, the proofs are compelling, but there is still reticence to full on faith.

Back to the question of why communicate in such an 'open' fashion if they are working behind the scenes.

Well, for one thing, the amount of corruption and disease in government is mind boggling and as a result there is a huge amount of resistance to change because, let's face it, why would anyone want to give up a system of easy money via kickbacks and influence peddling?

So, believe it or not, the white hats need help.

Where can they find such help?

Most every day people are too busy living their lives, paying their bills, taking kids to some event or other to have the time to do anything about corruption in government, which is something the corrupt have been counting on and using since before this country even existed; bread and circuses.

But.

The Internet has changed a few things.

The speed at which information can be disseminated compared to just a few years ago. Social media may not have been directly cooked up by the Intelligence Community (IC from hereafter), but they've had their mitts in it since it's beginning and their control, up until fairly recently, has been unbreakable.

The chans however have remained untamed and as a result of that a sizable group of minds have coalesced and that is a tremendous resource which can then be harnessed. I've been online since the days of that screeching box that sat on the desk connected to a phone line and 14.4k bps was being talking about as the next thing on the horizon. There were places like the chans before the chans, they are not a new phenomena.

The autists on the chans are unforgiving if they smell a rat. Q convinced them of their legitimacy and intentions.

From the chans, it has bubbled up to the next level; sites like ATS, reddit, twitter, and even social media sites, but it all began on the chans.

This has been ongoing since the end of October (28th to be exact).

Let's look at the very first crumb:

Mockingbird
HRC detained, not arrested (yet).
Where is Huma? Follow Huma.
This has nothing to do w/ Russia (yet).
Why does Potus surround himself w/ generals?
What is military intelligence?
Why go around the 3 letter agencies?
What Supreme Court case allows for the use of MI v Congressional assembled and approved agencies?
Who has ultimate authority over our branches of military wo approval conditions unless 90+ in wartime conditions?
What is the military code?
Where is AW being held? Why?
POTUS will not go on tv to address nation.
POTUS must isolate himself to prevent negative optics.
POTUS knew removing criminal rogue elements as a first step was essential to free and pass legislation.
Who has access to everything classified?
Do you believe HRC, Soros, Obama etc have more power than Trump? Fantasy.
Whoever controls the office of the Presidecy controls this great land.
They never believed for a moment they (Democrats and Republicans) would lose control.
This is not a R v D battle.
Why did Soros donate all his money recently?
Why would he place all his funds in a RC?
Mockingbird 10.30.17
God bless fellow Patriots.

Q

I'm not counting the first post which was a reply to another anon as a 'crumb' for the purpose of this post.

The very first thing mentioned is, "Mockingbird."

I presume you know what Operation Mockingbird is?

Hopefully this answers your question somewhat. I have a few additional thoughts to share that wouldn't fit in this post.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

If I may offer my perspective. Your thinking is to narrow. You seem to want to ascribe a game mentality to Q, like Q is trying to win and the other guys are supposed to loose. That type of thinking is why you don't understand and have so much trouble believing Q. It is not about winning or losing ,it is bigger than that. It is about saving the world from evil. No Less. If you could understand that you would see that in order for us to win, "skeptics" don't have to lose, they need to be saved too.

As for why Q is posting and sharing his plans? Because the good guys needed to know someone was on our side.

WWG1,WGA

My thinking may very well be narrow. I get where you are coming from as far as saving or teaching the skeptics. I think under the best of circumstances that would be impossible. Certainly not going to happen with Q posts alone. People who think Trump is bad for the country are never going to be converted by Q posts, and probably most of them will not be converted with hard evidence. People are stubborn like that. Trust me I have a crazy liberal inlaw that I would like to beat some sense into, but there is no convincing her of anything conservative let alone that Trump is her savior from evil. Even if you showed her video proof of Obama sucking the blood out of a baby, she is just going to say it's special effects or something along those lines.

As far as the goal of Q posts go being that we learn to make the connections, I have a hard time imagining that a majority of the public is going to spend countless hours trying to figure out what Q meant. In fact, I have a hard time imagining that a majority of people have even heard of Q. Maybe I am wrong.

I will give you an example, my wife who is a smart woman was getting together with a relative who is into Q. She came home and said this person was rambling on about politicians eating babies and all kind of wild sex stuff and the whole gamut. She had no idea where they got these thoughts, but I knew because of hanging out here. She was really concerned about the state of her relative after that conversation. My point is that average people have no idea and are not going to spend time to figure it out, because their initial thought on hearing any of it is that they are listening to someone in the middle of a schizophrenic breakdown. Average people are going to need endless hard evidence to be convinced.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I would say that 80% of followers are doing 20% searching and 80% parroting at present. Hence why it's good that not too many answers are being found before Future proves Past. People will evolve to looking for more themselves over time.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: CoramDeo

As you said, they were not revealed so nobody needed to censor them. It was something that just never happened.

They claimed it was one of many, implying they had seen them or were lying. This is supposed to be MI so how could they get that wrong?

Does a poker player hold his cards face out?

I said I didn't see them, not that they didn't exist.

Please don't put words in my mouth, or twist what I'm saying.

I noticed that you ignored my refutation that Q said the whole net would be shut down.

edit on 13-5-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Additional thoughts as previously mentioned:

I want to draw attention to one specific line, "POTUS knew removing criminal rogue elements as a first step was essential to free and pass legislation."

One of the the very first things that would need to be done (other than to have a Plan) to fix a broken and corrupt system is to remove the broken and corrupt parts.

Comey, Strzok, McCabe, Page, Baker, Rybicki, Yates, Laufman, McCord, Ohr, Kortan, Carlin; go look these names up and see what they all have in common. You might also want to take a look at the list of members of congress who are not going to be seeking reelection.

Next, how do you overcome that huge mental inertia I spoke about previously?

Very slowly for one, and also very carefully. If you don't know where you're going, how do you expect to get there?

It's taken many long years to get where we are and I really am surprised at the number of things that have happened just this year along that counter all of the bad and the evil this world has been in the grip of.

At the beginning of this year, if someone told you there would be peace on the Korean peninsula and that there would be discussions of denuclearizing North Korea, what would you have said?

Things are changing, that much is obvious to even the dimmest bulbs.

Back to the misdirection bit I mentioned above. Q has to know that communications on the chans are going to be visible to the bad actors (black hats, deep state, NWO, Illuminati, the cabal, whatever term you want to use) and as a result there might be the need to communicate in such a manner as to cause them confusion while also needing to maintain security for operators in the field.

We are presuming there are times information is relayed for operators and that is what some of the coded messages are. Some of what is posted are pointers for people like us to go seeking connecting information that might not have been obvious.

We also presume there are both warnings and responses to bad actor actions. Either of these types of posts won't mean much of anything to us, but to the people at whom they are directed, they are crystal clear.

This is a new area, and in the information age, there are other types of weapons available to the shrewd military commander, and directed and weaponized autsists represent a tremendous force multiplier.

Why would you not use such a resource?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Muslim Brotherhood of Syria Wikipedia

Founded at the end of World War II, the Muslim Brotherhood of Syria was seen as one of several important political parties in the 1950s.

They were banned from Syria in 1982

The Muslim Brotherhood in exile was among the 250 signatories of the Damascus Declaration of 2005, a statement of unity by Syrian opposition including the Arab nationalist National Democratic Rally, the Kurdish Democratic Alliance, the Committees of Civil Society, the Kurdish Democratic Front, and the Movement of the Future, and calling for "peaceful, gradual," reform "founded on accord, and based on dialogue and recognition of the other.[9] "

The Muslim Brotherhood did not have a significant initial role in the 2011 uprising in Syria which began in March 2011.[10][11] The Syrian uprising's core population of protesters came from a younger generation which had come of age in a Syria without significant Muslim Brotherhood presence.[12] However, among the expatriated opposition, the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood has come to be seen by some as the "dominant group"[4] or "dominant force"[3] in the opposition during the Syrian Civil War as of spring 2012.[4]

Haven't read the other entries posted. Looking for a direct link to Syria

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Gee, I wonder why John Legend is so worried about Kanye West supporting Trump.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

That's why they call it an Awakening

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
Suppose that a large number of indictments come down on some very powerful people in this counry, the hearts and minds of people who are tuned in to what Q has been saying will only have see something come to light that they already know about, whether on board or thinking that it is a LARP.

The difference is that those not on board will see it as it really was, the judicial system at work. The LARPers will think, we made that happen. That is where the psyop comes into play. The illusion that you made a difference. Sort of like voting.

The long and short of it is, that if there are earth shattering charges brought, a lot of people are going to lose their minds, especially with the truth in front of them.

I don't think so. I believe that most people won't care enough.

The people who have an outside understanding of world events would end up being the rational voice in the room when others are in a complete panic at the state of goverment. I wouldn't call that a psyop, I'd call it being prepared, from a MI/Current Government persepctive. Maybe not entirely convincing, but I gave it a shot.

That is what a psyop is for, guiding public reaction.

WRT (3), this isn't entirely a bad idea. The autists, researchers, Q'sters aren't building a case. Heck, if Q is an intelligency agency, it's not even their job to collect evidence. That job falls to federal prosecuters. But one thing we have in todays society given how interconnected the world is, is an abundance of information. You can have all the information in the world, which we are getting close to, and the whole lot is useless if you don't have the resources to look at it. There are a finite number of paid researchers whether its the Justice Dept, local police, investigative journalists, etc. So why not employ interested individuals for free. I think that's a great idea. The evidence turned up doesn't necessarily prove the case, but it gives enough circumstantial evidence (smoke) that the paid investigators, LEOs, Justice department, etc. can find the crimes (fire).

That is a good answer but it isn't what some are claiming. They are saying that leaked and illegally acquired evidence is inadmissible in court but what the internet sleuths dig up is admissible and that is why their investigations are important.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Imagine, if you will, a world in which far-right-extremist-fascists such as ourselves (according to respectable MSM), keep reminding people of LOVE, PEACE and UNITY.

When feared US Generals sound like daggum flipping hippies......

we're deep in the twilight zone now

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

So, believe it or not, the white hats need help.

Quoted for Importance.

new topics

top topics

<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join