It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 304
<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone
a reply to: IAMTAT

Happy Mother's Day TAT
My mom often said, "If you want to know how a man will treat his wife, watch how he treats his Mother."
The women in your life are fortunate.

Thanks, El. Cheers to you and your's, too.
Mom is an amazing woman...I'm so proud of her.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Made me think TAT!

The old adage "Mother knows best"...

Mothers make it their duty to know everything that could impact their children... "Knowledge is power"!

Do they openly share all that with their children... err no... they share what is relevant and positive at that point on our growth curve! Often that means burdening themselves with untold threats and negativity.

Take the time to re-discuss childhood events and see those from your mothers perspective as she offloads to the adult you the stresses she had to keep to herself.

I recently posted a story my mother offloaded about a family tragedy and the sleepless nights it gave her. The difference to her happiness and relaxation since telling me is tangible.

A mother would sacrifice her life and soul for her children. Seal teams could do with some insight of a few mothers perspectives!

Do some tangible good for your mother today... meals and flowers are not enough... help her offload the stresses she has protected you from!

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
from #1353 ...

look at this cesspool den of iniquity !!

L😀L

National Security Action

Chock full of Swampers !!

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Iran is really desperate to keep the 5 remaining countries in the deal. Hassan Rouhani says Iran may remain part of nuclear accord despite U.S. withdrawal

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani reiterated on Sunday that Tehran would remain committed to its 2015 nuclear deal if its interests can be protected and said the U.S. withdrawal from the accord was a “violation of morals.”

“The U.S. withdrawal ... is a violation of morals, the correct way to carry out politics and diplomacy and against international regulations,” Rouhani during a meeting with visiting Sri Lanka President Maithripala Sirisena.

“If the remaining five countries continue to abide by the agreement, Iran will remain in the deal despite the will of America,” Rouhani said in remarks carried by state television.

U.S. President Donald Trump’s decision on Tuesday to pull out of the nuclear deal has upset European allies, cast uncertainty over global oil supplies and raised the risk of conflict in the Middle East.

Iran has said it will stay committed to the deal, to which Britain, China, France, Germany and Russia are also signatories, if powers still backing the agreement can ensure it is protected from sanctions against key sectors of its economy such as oil.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Just about to dive into them Dashen... especially as some European focus now!

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Iran is really desperate to keep the 5 remaining countries in the deal. Hassan Rouhani says Iran may remain part of nuclear accord despite U.S. withdrawal

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani reiterated on Sunday that Tehran would remain committed to its 2015 nuclear deal if its interests can be protected and said the U.S. withdrawal from the accord was a “violation of morals.”

“The U.S. withdrawal ... is a violation of morals, the correct way to carry out politics and diplomacy and against international regulations,” Rouhani during a meeting with visiting Sri Lanka President Maithripala Sirisena.

“If the remaining five countries continue to abide by the agreement, Iran will remain in the deal despite the will of America,” Rouhani said in remarks carried by state television.

U.S. President Donald Trump’s decision on Tuesday to pull out of the nuclear deal has upset European allies, cast uncertainty over global oil supplies and raised the risk of conflict in the Middle East.

Iran has said it will stay committed to the deal, to which Britain, China, France, Germany and Russia are also signatories, if powers still backing the agreement can ensure it is protected from sanctions against key sectors of its economy such as oil.

Does 5:5 indicate the 5 remaining countries in the Iran deal after the US pulls out?
edit on 13-5-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

RepPittenger

Project Cassandra is about to hit the mainstream.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Another possible explanation for the coming Sky Event. Asteroid Possibly Longer Than Football Field Will Soon Have Near-Earth Encounter Mind you Sky Event could also be referring to The Event that is supposed to take place soon. Stay vigilant.

An asteroid that may be longer than a football field will soon have a near-Earth encounter, as it will zoom past the planet at about half our distance from the moon.

Asteroid flyby stories are no longer unusual, with the most recent one on asteroid 2018 GE3, which was only detected after it passed the Earth. What makes this upcoming asteroid flyby worthy of a story?
'Lost' Asteroid To Fly Close To Earth

The asteroid, named 2010 WC9, was first detected on Nov. 30, 2010 by the Catalina Sky Survey in Arizona. Astronomers kept their eye on it until Dec. 1 that year, when it became too faint to monitor. They were not able to predict when it will return due to the lack of observations on its orbit.

After almost eight years, on May 8, astronomers found an asteroid, which they eventually figured out was the returning 2010 WC9.

Asteroid 2010 WC9 will fly closest to Earth on May 15, at 6:05 pm EDT, when the asteroid will be just about 126,000 miles from Earth. According to the Jet Propulsion Laboratory of NASA, the flyby of 2010 WC9 will be the closest of an asteroid its size in almost 300 years.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
A lot of new drops tonight.

Looks like Europe is about to start squirming.

I do hope Iran releases the names and such of those responsible.

The linked article in the last drop certainly shows a good reason WHY Europe wants to stay in..

I wonder if Israel was ALSO able to get nuclear financial files...along with all the millions of secret Iranian nuclear development files it captured.

If so...Trump has them now too.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
They are doing everything in their power to obstruct Trump from moving forward. Current Judicial Vacancies

Vacancies in the Federal Judiciary

115th Congress

Last updated on05/13/2018

Total Vacancies:148

Total Nominees Pending:75

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It's on. Bolton: European nations 'will see that it’s in their interests' to withdraw from Iran deal

National security adviser John Bolton said Sunday he believes European nations will ultimately join the U.S. and leave the Iran nuclear agreement.

“I think the Europeans will see that it’s in their interests to come along with us,” Bolton said on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

Bolton’s comments come despite pledges from European leaders across the board that they will uphold the agreement, even after President Trump announced last week the U.S. would no longer honor it.

“And they may try to [stay in the deal], in part because I think despite President Trump’s complete consistency in opposition to the deal … many people, including, apparently, former Secretary of State John Kerry, thought that we never would get out of it,” Bolton said.

Bolton added that, once it sinks in that the U.S. doesn’t plan to adhere to the deal, other nations will follow in suit.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

See.

All better now right?

😃

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Some thoughts:

We need a separate thread for trolls and arguments. I admit I was guilty of starting an argument and now I regret doing so, I'm sure I missed some good 'Q (as we say in the South) because I scrolled through so many pages.

Re: Iran, ask yourself as a starting point, why does one of the most energy rich countries on the planet need to import "energy" (nuclear).

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Sounds like those guys are "Hells-Bull-uhs"

😎🔐

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Happy mothers day AIMTAT. Yesterday I had a good conversation with a friend of mine about politics. As to the certain point, we talked about Trump as he started to rumble about him and gave him time to rumble I started to ask on what basis he knew that Trump wasn't a good president.

All he could say was that MSN talked cheap about him and the only thing he could talk about was Stormy Daniels.
After he was done I said " what do you really know other than Stormy Daniels as what he found not of anybody's busyness and too lame to even use against him and not even worthy attack Trump with.

I said, well and what about bringing peace to NK after so many years.
I said, did you know he's having a fight internally with agencies or people within the agencies that holding back information that can't be seeing the light of day?

I said did you know that Iran secretly was building a nuclear weapon in Syria?
As talked him through what I knew and what he knew from the MSN that at some point he couldn't connect why a lot of these stories didn't fit on how things were developing he only could agree with me because he also could see something wasn't right.

What's interesting is that he works close to our major madiapark from where everything is controlled by the news that's been put on our television screens.

As I told him about this Q research board and that the real news that's happening will be presented way before it hits the MSN he started to get interested.

I said stop listening what the MSN says most of it ain't true or changed differently by those still in control.
I said it will take awhile before we will pick this up or that the MSN directives change the policies of bringing out the real news of how hard president Trump is fighting behind the scenes to make a substantial change to the US and after that, the rest will follow if they see the true potential of this POTUS.

although our politics work differently here I swear they all have this Liberal sickness over them because they still are enchanted with a spell that only can be undone after all the MOAB's have fallen and there's no other way than to acknowledge that those still sleeping have been enchanted by a spell that has them under the veil of lies , but the mist will fall and the spell will be broken and when it happens, oh man I want to see that day happening...

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Explanation why Q used the word Pickle for the first time. Why does the Military use the word 'pickle' when shooting a weapon from a fighter jet? You learn something new every day.

Pickle is used as an abbreviation for; 1) 'Bombs away'; like
"Pickle off a round!",

2) The switch used by the Landing Signals Officer to activate the cut and wave-off lights on the Lens.

3) And the button on the stick which drops bombs, or an act of the same.

4) A reference to bomb release.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Xuen please don't give him any publicity. That's just what he wants.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Happy mothers day AIMTAT. Yesterday I had a good conversation with a friend of mine about politics. As to the certain point, we talked about Trump as he started to rumble about him and gave him time to rumble I started to ask on what basis he knew that Trump wasn't a good president.

All he could say was that MSN talked cheap about him and the only thing he could talk about was Stormy Daniels.
After he was done I said " what do you really know other than Stormy Daniels as what he found not of anybody's busyness and too lame to even use against him and not even worthy attack Trump with.

I said, well and what about bringing peace to NK after so many years.
I said, did you know he's having a fight internally with agencies or people within the agencies that holding back information that can't be seeing the light of day?

I said did you know that Iran secretly was building a nuclear weapon in Syria?
As talked him through what I knew and what he knew from the MSN that at some point he couldn't connect why a lot of these stories didn't fit on how things were developing he only could agree with me because he also could see something wasn't right.

What's interesting is that he works close to our major madiapark from where everything is controlled by the news that's been put on our television screens.

As I told him about this Q research board and that the real news that's happening will be presented way before it hits the MSN he started to get interested.

I said stop listening what the MSN says most of it ain't true or changed differently by those still in control.
I said it will take awhile before we will pick this up or that the MSN directives change the policies of bringing out the real news of how hard president Trump is fighting behind the scenes to make a substantial change to the US and after that, the rest will follow if they see the true potential of this POTUS.

although our politics work differently here I swear they all have this Liberal sickness over them because they still are enchanted with a spell that only can be undone after all the MOAB's have fallen and there's no other way than to acknowledge that those still sleeping have been enchanted by a spell that has them under the veil of lies , but the mist will fall and the spell will be broken and when it happens, oh man I want to see that day happening...

Good stuff!! It's the MSM, man. Most people will not believe anything if you can't find it on CNN. Everything else is just a pro Trump conspiracy theory.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Explanation why Q used the word Pickle for the first time. Why does the Military use the word 'pickle' when shooting a weapon from a fighter jet? You learn something new every day.

Pickle is used as an abbreviation for; 1) 'Bombs away'; like
"Pickle off a round!",

2) The switch used by the Landing Signals Officer to activate the cut and wave-off lights on the Lens.

3) And the button on the stick which drops bombs, or an act of the same.

4) A reference to bomb release.

Pickle also refers to the run down play in baseball. It could fit in this scenario.

top topics

<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join