It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 303
<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
A lot of new drops tonight.

Looks like Europe is about to start squirming.

I do hope Iran releases the names and such of those responsible.

The linked article in the last drop certainly shows a good reason WHY Europe wants to stay in..

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Many apologies if this has already been posted - Didn't Q say to watch for unexpected resignations now the Iran Deal has been binned? .. .
www.iran-daily.com...

The chief inspector of the UN nuclear agency has stepped down unexpectedly, a few days after US President Donald Trump declared that Washington withdrew from the 2015 landmark nuclear deal with Iran.

A spokesperson for the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) announced in a statement on Friday that Tero Varjoranta, a 61-year-old Finn, “has resigned effective 11 May 2018,” without giving more details regarding the reasons behind his sudden departure, adding, however, that the agency’s “safeguards activities will continue to be carried out in a highly professional manner,” Press TV reported.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

Healthy skepticism is not a bad thing.

A decisive mind is a good thing to have.

Trust is earned, so follow the info and see where it leads you.

A lot of us remain on the fence, but so far the info is good and ahead of the curve.

Hopefully, it ends with what we keep being told. WIll make the world a better place. All we can do 'til then is follow the info and make the connections and watch what happens.

The puzzle and digging is rather enjoyable, as is the comms with others interested in what is going on.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

thats good enough for me. Nice perspective.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Crossing the DMZ and the 3 prisoners happened after Pompeo's visit. Sure things are moving forward but that isn't that big of a surprise unless you were unaware that things had already been moving in that direction. All I'm saying is that there was info out there to make that guess.

My friend,

I know it happened after Pompeo's visit, because he made a deal that opened the door to other deals. You can write it off as a guess all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that Q wrote the outcome of a secret CIA meeting around the time the secret meeting was said to take place. Nobody even knew the meeting was taking place, let alone that a positive outcome would come from it. Technically, that was two guesses in one...

It was in March 3, 2018 only a few days before the secret meeting that North Korea threatened the US over military drills and you want us to believe a week later Q posts a guess that a deal has been made with them?

Iran? Trump has been threatening to pull out of that deal since at least early january and even set a deadline, May 12.
Israel says documents prove Iran lied about nuclear program

Trump has signaled he will pull out of the agreement by May 12 unless it is revised, but he faces intense pressure from European allies not to do so. Netanyahu said he already has given the information to the U.S., and he plans to share it with Western allies and the international nuclear agency.

All I'm saying is that the info was out there, along with the admins stance on things, to make those calls even if Q wasn't an insider.

You are too focused on the Iran deal alone. Yes, indeed, we all had some inkling that Trump would pull out of the Iran deal because the deal was bunk, and it seems he wants to undo everything Obama has done. However, what is happening is much more important than the Iran deal alone. Q's post regarding North Korea also said "Clowns Out", "Strings Cut", "We Took Control", "Iran Next". It seems he wasn't just referring to the Iran deal being next, he is referring to their regime as well. What clowns, what strings?

Information is now becoming public that Iran was secretly breaking the deal. Israel released their presentation of their intel on May 1st. Then the Iran deal was not renewed. Then Israel performs military strikes on bases in Syria used by Iran to make nukes. And now more information is coming out about the illegitimacy of the Iran deal and the players involved. Then you see #ThankYouTrump and #WeAreHostages tags going viral from Iran citizens thanking Trump, and talking about how the Islamic regime has been holding them hostage for 40 years. This is because pulling out of Iran deal will crumble the Islamic regime with sanctions.

This is much more than the Iran deal.

And what's with the fake EO/pen foto? Look up images of Trump showing EO's and they don't have that yellow seal. Someone pointed out somewhere that that is WH stationary that goes out to the public. That seems fishy to me.

I don't have any opinion on that. The image I saw has no context, yet.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
so now it is edited according to you but its not "manipulated" as you say. ...whatever than means LOL.. And some is true and some isnt???
yeah OK.... whatever. You sound like Pelosi Ha ha

My friend,

I don't understand what you are having difficulty with. Nobody is arguing the video was edited, quite obviously it was edited to slow down and speed up certain parts, and videos from other cameras were spliced into the final video so you can see them all from once source. Editing is a basic thing people do to videos before uploading them.

However, the video was not manipulated to show Alex Jones in an unfavorable perspective like you were claiming. Alex Jones did that all by himself. By "manipulation" I mean the video was not cut and or edited in a way that it was untruthful. What you see in the video did happen and is of a true and real event. This can be proven if you did even a little bit of research.

Alex Jones has lost all credibility decades ago to the point where even an anonymous person like Q has more credibility than him.
edit on 13-5-2018 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

the video you have is unwatchable propoganda meant to demonize him with jump cuts and other nonsense. Maybe he was having a bad day. Maybe he was drunk LOL. There is a video of him being a russian agent too LOL.

I am done with this infighting. Call Alex and talk to him if you have a beef with him. He does not hide and is not hard to find. He has a show 6 days a week and takes callers.

Again..... Last time......You dont even know if Q is a person. You dont even know who is behind Q right now. Q could be any fantasy you cook up in your mind. AI... alien..... flynn.....even Alex himself. So this exceptance of secret society jargon is just whatever you want it to be to fit a narrative. Could be good, could be bad, could be a friggin dog licking peanut butter off a keyboard.

Just show the posts and stop the infighting. Its not going to work anyways. Infowars aint going anywhere. They are adding shows and facilities LOl.

edit on 13-5-2018 by agenda51 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
the video you have is unwatchable propoganda meant to demonize him with jump cuts and other nonsense. Maybe he was having a bad day. Maybe he was drunk LOL. There is a video of him being a russian agent too LOL.

Now you just lost all credibility. These videos are raw and unedited:

Alex Jones was invited to that pro-gun rally to speak. Alex even invited his fans to the rally on his show - people just like you. When he showed up however, he just talked over everyone with his loud speaker, called people names, didn't go up to speak even though he was invited, and instead just ran around yelling at people.

The videos above are from Alex Jones fans just like you. They are not fans anymore, for very legitimate reasons. He turned a peaceful protest in a chaos, and was calling everyone names. He is pathetic... and you are defending him.

Thanks for ignoring his massive hoax too. Please read all the replies on this thread from fellow ATS members:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I honestly can't believe the guy is still on the air after all this... he has lied and conned his way through his career, its amazing he still has a cult-like following. The only way he could have survived the massive hits to his credibility over the years is if someone other than his fans were funding him. He is controlled opposition. He will tell you the conspiracies he wants you to believe in, not the real ones.
edit on 13-5-2018 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 390b3e 1394124 📁 NEW
May 13 2018 01:54:08 (EST)
Trust must be earned.
Trust is not blind, nor is truth.
We fight every sigle day on behalf of you, the people who put us here.
We knew this day would come.
We will never forget.
Do not glorify us.
We are merely the vehicle.
You are what matters.
You are hope.
You are love.
You are peace.
Stay united.
Stay together.
Stay strong.
This is bigger than any one person or entity.
You are fighting for truth - collectively.
Will of the people.
Trust in yourself.
The choice will always be yours.
God bless you all.
Where we go one, we go ALL.
Q+

edit on 5 13 2018 by dashen because: Thestoryofq.com

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

May 13 2018
Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 390b3e 1394586 📁 NEW
May 13 2018 02:39:18 (EST)
“A group representing German trade interests said the US decision to withdraw from the deal will hit German companies and urged the EU to protect their interests. Trade between Germany and Iran reached 3.4 billion euros ($4 billion) last year, according to BGA, another foreign trade association.”
What about Total S.A.?
Total S.A. is a French multinational integrated oil and gas company and one of the seven "Supermajor" oil companies in the world.
www.iran-daily.com...📁
Who recently visited the WH?
What was their purpose?
Coincidence?
What about the safety & security of the world?
What about preventing Iran Nuclear capabilities?
Fake News.
Will the EU resort to protecting the deal so the money flow remains in place?
Why is Kerry in the EU?
Will the US be forced to ban and declare certain EU countries off limits?
Who controls elected leaders?
Who do elected leaders report to?
Pickle.
Will Iran expose the names of corrupt officials?
Pickle.
Will the US expose the names of corrupt officials + con deal?
We await your answer [48].
On Guard.
Q

Thestoryofq.com

Quite the prickly pickle.
Who's gonna get outed like the dirty rats they are?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Again, my opinion only, for whatever that is worth:

There were several Q drops since my last visit. I came to ATS to see what insight folks had and found.... grade school playground arguments. Sad.

What I did find interesting about some of the posts was the back and forth about Jones being "controlled opposition".

So that made me wonder, whether you like AJ or not, it has been said for years that he is controlled opposition, CIA, whatever. But now it's said that AJ is attacking Q as fraud because Q called him & Corsi out on trying to profit off of the Anons work. Someone made a mention eluding to Q wanting this fight to happen so that the Q movement can go main stream because the Alt-media figureheads make us look crazy. OK. I can see that.

So, what if that really IS the goal? What if this "AJ vs. Q show" is just that - a show? What if that really is the goal and for the reason that there are so many, especially the non-conspiracy minded types, that still watch & believe everything MSM is saying?

Think about it. All these folks across numerous platforms have been linking these dots, gathering the "evidence" of these links, posting articles, "archive(ing) off line" ..... and the whole point of this is to have everything in place for Q to truly hit main stream? Infowars says its a fraud, so it must be true kind of reverse psychology thinking? Especially with the backing idea that numerous separate & different individuals all came up with the same or similar connections.

What if the goal or the 'endgame' is that this HAS TO hit msm before the final "judgements" (for lack of a better word) are finally announced/handed down. I mean, officials would get laughed/drug off stage if they were to "suddenly" start announcing some of this stuff. There are so many people that just wouldn't believe it right now no matter the evidence.

Anons have done all of the grunt work (thank you by the way) and AJ screams fraud (just like he's supposed to) 'crumbs' start coming out in the (MS)media about it, main stream reporters start digging and finding out the stuff really is real, they start reporting on it to "prime" the public... (insert frog in pot analogy here) and then .....

BOOM! The S#!t starts hitting the fan, and it's all meant as a way to ease the rest of the population into it so it doesn't cause a huge panic, just a collectively loud gasp.

This, to me, explains the whole delay (nothing is happening) current collective cry. Q posts have to stay cryptic so that we come to our own conclusions by doing the research ourselves and keeps the Q out of trouble for leaking/posting 'classified/secret' information. - which others have pointed out as Q being so vague as it to make it possible for anyone with critical thinking to make educated assumptions as to this or that. The perfect defense, in as much as, no one could be charged or prosecuted as a leaker.

Just my thoughts. Good day & GOD bless!

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

The last few drops don't seem like they need a much decoding.

But lately it feels like pulling teeth trying to get people to discuss the new drops

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Regarding total SA the French Oil Company mentioned by Q in the last drop.

Bribery in Iran

In 2013, a case was settled that concerned charges that Total bribed an Iranian official with $60 million, which they documented as a "consulting charge," and which unfairly gave them access to Iran's Sirri A and Sirri E oil and gas fields. The bribery gave them a competitive advantage, earning them an estimated $150 million in profits. The Securities Exchange Commission and the Department of Justice settled the charges, expecting Total to pay $398 million.]

How much did they bribe macron?
How pissed are they that they can't bribe Trump?
edit on 5 13 2018 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Agreed, but I have the feeling that they are trying to point us to some past things.

Like when the history teacher wants you to re-read the last chapter because we missed a most important part. And that it's critical for the understanding of the next chapter.

But that's just me.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, Q KNIGHTS!

Those of you whom are able, call or sit down with Mom...grab a nice cup of hot chocolate and share a warm conversation with her about Q on this very special day.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
[THUNDERBOLT]
[MIRROR]
[STAR]
[THUNDERBOLT]
[MIRROR]
5:5
10-4
[V]

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Regarding total SA the French Oil Company mentioned by Q in the last drop.

Bribery in Iran

In 2013, a case was settled that concerned charges that Total bribed an Iranian official with $60 million, which they documented as a "consulting charge," and which unfairly gave them access to Iran's Sirri A and Sirri E oil and gas fields. The bribery gave them a competitive advantage, earning them an estimated $150 million in profits. The Securities Exchange Commission and the Department of Justice settled the charges, expecting Total to pay $398 million.]

How much did they bribe macron?
How pissed are they that they can't bribe Trump?

How much did they bribe macron? plenty
How pissed are they that they can't bribe Trump? very
😎

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Happy Mother's Day TAT
My mom often said, "If you want to know how a man will treat his wife, watch how he treats his Mother."
The women in your life are fortunate.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Was apparently worth saying twice, lol

edit on 5131818 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

How did they deliver the pallets of cash to Iran? Did they use military planes or commercial planes? Somehow Boeing seems really suspicious to me. Boeing may lose $20 billion in aircraft deals as Trump to pull US out of Iran nuclear pact

President Donald Trump announced Tuesday he will withdraw the U.S. from a nuclear pact with Iran, a move that threatens Boeing's multibillion dollar deals to help restock Iran's aging commercial air fleet.

The world's largest aerospace company has agreements to sell planes worth roughly $20 billion to Iranian airlines, based on list prices. The number of aircraft in the agreements is tiny compared with Boeing's total order book, however. Boeing ended the first quarter of this year with a backlog of more than 5,800 airplanes, including more than 4,600 orders for 737s.

Boeing said it had not included the Iranian deals in its order book, so its backlog remains unchanged. Boeing's European rival Airbus, however, has included its deals with Iranian airlines in its order book.

"Following today's announcement, we will consult with the U.S. government on next steps," Boeing said in a statement.

Boeing announced the largest of its deals with Iranian airlines in December 2016: 80 jets for Iran Air – including 50 of the 737 MAX 8 model. In April 2017, Iran Aseman Airlines signed an agreement to purchase 30 Boeing 737 MAX planes, with an option to buy 30 more.

top topics

<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join