It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 301
<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Please explain to me the rational behind the blind trust of this agenda51 ....

To be fair, nobody is showing agenda51 any blind trust so there would be no need for an explanation.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hey I sent you a PM

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Hi there, was just wondering.... have you looked at the Q map? Have a look, it has every conspiracy on it. But future is proving the past. Conspiracy? or now proving to be FACT. Take a peek, it will bring you up to speed. Like the section that has Alex Jones..Infowars....Endgame....

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

The corruption is so widespread that I sort of understand why it's taking so long. It's more and more corruption at every turn. To successfully prosecute all these people, you have to make sure all the i are dotted and t 's are crossed

I have been impatient with people who are impatient with Sessions. I understand why some of this has to stay secret esp with congress leakers. But if one just stops and thinks at the massive amount of corruption that has been revealed and the massive amount of sealed indictments yet to be revealed, you must consider that the DoJ has their hands full like never before. And it is bottom to top. We will get our reward.

Now off topic. I was given a smart phone and paid for plan for mothers day. I never wanted this technology but now I have it and that dang phone dings all day long. Slowly figuring it out.

Another off topic. On the phone 3 hours with son and 1 hr with daughter talking about this info. My son actually calls me for insight, I mean really. he has a near photographic memory but suddenly he wants my insight and understanding (been following since the beginning). And daughter and I spoke of some of these things and I mention Oklahoma and she was flabbergasted. "You mean Timothy McVey killed himself for that. Explained a bit but she had trouble wrapping her head around what her gov did even though she knows about 911.

Now...back on topic...be patient with Sessions. It has taken decades to build and it will take more than 1 1/2 years to take it all down. This is thinking logically... well for me anyway.
edit on 13-5-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

OK... so is that a legal class quiz?

I see not vital information there.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

I also think you should take a look at Q map too, read my post above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: sussy

Can you PM me the link plz?

Thanks

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
As I have been following this since part 1, investing way too much time in this saga; I understand your frustration. People here have invested countless hours formatting and documenting every last clue and trying to decode it.

Of course, they are going to be defensive of their views and their work!!!
Like mother bears.

You have very valid points, and I among others reading along, appreciate a different point of view. The dilligence of the full time investors of this THREAD is deserving of their protectiveness.

Keep challenging all of us!! reply to: XAnarchistX

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
Please explain to me the rational behind the blind trust of this Q ....

My friend,

It's not blind trust. Several times now Q has given us hints of events long before they were known to the public. Q has proven he/she has some inside contacts at the very least, or is someone in the know. What got me was the following:

Thank you Kim.
Deal made.
Clowns out.
Strings cut.
We took control.
Iran next.
Q

He posted that March 9th 2018. Then on April 18, 2018 the public and media is made aware that CIA Director Mike Pompeo secretly met with North Korea's Kim Jong Un more than two weeks prior. Not only did Q know and hint about this secret meeting that nobody but the CIA and NK knew about at the time, but he also knew the outcome of the meeting - that Kim made a deal. Then its revealed in media weeks later.

Looking at it now, Q knew back in March that Iran was next on the list. Something that wasn't even the popular subject of the week in media, now suddenly months later they are discussing the Iran deal not being renewed... You just can't question this, and to me is proof Q really does have some inside info of some sort.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I have. At least I think I have. There has been a lot of maps from different places I have looked at breaking down the money trail. Nothing really new just putting information on flow charts. I think its good work for the most part. Very artistic LOL.

I still dont beieve the infowars stuff. I does not compute. Over two decades of uncovering the NWO plans and libertarian values and I am supposed to turn on liberty movement patriots because Q say so...... OK sure.

Trump says crazy things sometimes and in the past that are against libertarian values.... am I supposed to believe he is a plant as well and working for the illuminati?

Guys... I look at track records. This infighting and attacking people with long track records in the pro liberty movement reeks of illuminati divide and conquer tactics. Last week it was Shapiro... now it Q... whoever or whatever that is.

And still nobody answers my questions about Q after two days of expert analysis. How can you guys not question this stuff?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

right. OK, say I agree with you on that. Thats pre april 29th before Q was some how hijacked.

Did any of you actually watch the show the other day when Jones and Corsi went through this?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oaksterdam
I was reading thru this thread a little while ago, and turned on the tv for some background noise. It happened to be an older episode that had a guy named Modell willing people to commit suicide. The interesting part that i never noticed before was a scene where Mulder is at a gun range taking target practice. I would expect to see him using a silhouette or actual target to practice on, but he was shooting at a piece of paper with just the letter Q on it. Am I missing something in the X-Files series that makes that particular letter noteworthy to the show? It just seemed an odd coincidence.

Maybe no coincidence.

Q Team has been preparing and setting the stage for decades (see JFK Jr. Memorial, Trumps old tweets, the path of NSA, etc.). The question was: How can we take out the Cabal? We are currently witnessing the answer. SA down. ISIS down. NK down. Iran down. Hollywood down.Tech companies losing. Evil is losing. Next: More Roths/Soros.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

If you mean the image with all the CT topics laid out and connected then yes, I have seen that Q Map. I don't put much stock in it though.

If you mean the compilation of Q posts then, I have also seen them. I know it is hard for some to believe but people can see this info and not be convinced.

I also disagree that future is proving past when no clear claim is ever made. It is almost like CT pareidolia.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

Why are we even discussing Alex Jones on ATS? Alex Jones lost all credibility 10 years ago, and the only people who watch him now are newbies who were not around to witness all of Alex Jones' pathetic money making schemes over the years.

Have you all forgotten when Alex Jones and Charlie Sheen lied to everyone about having a bombshell interview with President Obama regarding 9/11? They hyped up a real interview with Obama for a few days, had everyone talking about it. Then the release day comes they release a fake transcript of a fake interview, without telling everyone it is fake. Then later after the release they added the disclaimer at the bottom to say it is fictional. The following thread is in the hoax forum for a reason - because Charlie Sheen didn't interview Obama, it was a hoax perpetrated by Alex Jones.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That was the day Alex Jones should have been forgotten.

Do you remember when Alex Jones crashed a gun rally he was actually invited to speak at? They wanted him to come on the stage, but instead he just yelled at everyone through a loud speaker and made enemies, and divided everyone. There is video.

That was another day Alex Jones should have been forgotten, and exposed for what he really is. Now he is using fear to sell dietary supplements...

Alex who?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Re: The National Security Action group mentioned by Q in today's messages 1352/1353/1354 @ qanon.pub... is failing in their mission to "combat Trump".

100% FAIL: nationalsecurityaction.org...

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

so you show a modified and edited hit piece video as proof and bring up satire from a Joke he and charlie Sheen cooked up....Ok.

Sure... just ignore the 20+ years of Jones going after governemnt corruption be it any political party. Everyone within the infowars circle is in on it as well now because Q says so? Sure.

who is Q again. Someone said its a team. How many members of this team? Is it a Human team? What is the mission of Q? Why the secrecy? Why the vague code incorrect and broken grammer? Why the sudden switch to promote infighting?

Nobody is answering these questions and very few are asking..... why? People who do ask are being attacked...... Why? What is everyone so affraid of?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
double post. Apologies

edit on 13-5-2018 by agenda51 because: i dont get paid to post the same response twice LOL.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"combat trump" meaning......what exactly?

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

Thank you Kim.
Deal made.
Clowns out.
Strings cut.
We took control.
Iran next.
Q

He posted that March 9th 2018. Then on April 18, 2018 the public and media is made aware that CIA Director Mike Pompeo secretly met with North Korea's Kim Jong Un more than two weeks prior. Not only did Q know and hint about this secret meeting that nobody but the CIA and NK knew about at the time, but he also knew the outcome of the meeting - that Kim made a deal. Then its revealed in media weeks later.

That is not entirely accurate. Here is a story published by CNN, how much more MSM can you get, on March 7, 2018.

Chung said Pyongyang expressed willingness to talk to the United States "in an open-ended dialogue to discuss the issue of denuclearization and to normalize relations with North Korea."

new topics

top topics

<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join