It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
If you go by Glen Simpsons testimony. In his testimony, Simpson says Steele told him during a Sept. 2016 meeting with FBI agents that the FBI "had other intelligence about this matter from an internal Trump campaign source" and that they thought Steele "might be credible" because they had other intelligence from "a human source from inside the Trump organization.

The WSJ also says inside the campaign

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
a reply to: Skyfloating

Zach has been pretty accurate. Lots of chess going on with trump though so things dont always end up as they first appear.

Doesnt mean they are not trustworthy. I think infowars does their best to put out purely accurate information. Most of the time they are spot on. Sometimes the story evolves but they can[']t control that. False flags come to mind where the story changes every few hours LOL.

Or, as could also be stated...

[Q] has been [very] accurate. Lots of chess going on with [T]rump though[,] so things don[']t always end up as they first appear.

Doesn[']t mean they are not trustworthy. I think [Qanon] does their best to put out purely accurate information. Most of the time they are spot on. Sometimes the story evolves[,] but they cant control that. False flags come to mind where the story changes every few hours LOL.

Brackets denote changes and gramar correction, not KBs.

edit on 12-5-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

which is why I rely heavily on certain decoders at the #QAnon twitter feed for that.

Yes.
We must have the priests of Q to tell us what it means!

Only the initiates know the Truth!

Yep..like the Bible, some people are 100% believers of every word, while others think its all bunk. I'm in the middle when it comes to Bible and Q.

The problem with those who are critical of the Bible are they rarely take the time to read it, or they read a verse without the context of the whole, or they read it literally without historic context or understanding the symbolism, or they read the New Testament in the absence of what was said in the Old Testament.

That's just a scratch the surface criticism, solely mine.

I think the issue with Corsi is that he reconed himself a priest. He analyzed theh Q posts, but he sucked at it. When he was wrong it hurt his ego, so he thinks the whole thing is wrong. Q is compromised in his eyes because the outputs don't conform to his pre-concieved truth.

This happens to a lot of Christians as well. They find out that it's them that are supposed to serve God, and not God serving them, so they abandon the idea. Corsi's pre-conscieved notions were rocked. Maybe things weren't moving fast enough for him, so now he has to save face by clinging to the safety of opposition.

The moral of the story is that Q and the message in Q posts is not static. In a world with poeple, countries, and governments acting, the whole system is dynamic. Q are people. They have a plan. If it was static in a dynamic world it would be doomed to failure. There are going to be things said that don't happen simply because the situation is always fluid.

Worry not.

Eff the naysayers.

And again, if you put anything created on a pedistal, it will eventually fall and crush you. Worship the creator, not the created. Q is/are not God, but if you put them in that position, they will crush your hope.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Mark Sucker-Borg "deeply disappointed" that SpaceX blew up his 125 Million satellite

I have a hunch there is more to this than meets the public eye.

Q1338
"Facebook is listening to you 24/7/365.
Literally."

Anecdotally. Someone mentioned to me they had a conversation with a friend where they discussed another person who my friend only new of by name. Bink. Facebook posted later that day how that named person might be a person of interest. The only thing in the room was the cellphone - not logged on to facebook. Mic, algorithm, data center, and voila'. Make of that what you will.....

From IV

Trying to catch up....

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
You guys who are following this much closer than me.

Have you seen this?

QANON COMPROMISED: INTEL SOURCE HIJACKED BY THE DEEP STATE’S DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN

What is InfoWars' agenda?
edit on 12/5/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Happy Morning, Q Knights!

North Korea to dismantle nuclear test site May 23-25: state media

www.reuters.com...

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

www.reuters.com...

But, but, but...

Compromised.

Erectile Dysfunction

Fake, fake fake.

Jesus Corsi and Alex Jesus said so.

Lulz.
edit on 12-5-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: IAMTAT

www.reuters.com...

But, but, but...

Compromised.

Erectile Dysfunction

Fake, fake fake.

Jesus Corsi and Alex Jesus said so.

Lulz.

The irony of it is...that Q told us ahead of time, that this new round/strategy of attack would be coming.

BTW...Still catchin' up from last night...but I love the Q/Nostradamus ploy.

edit on 12-5-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

After reading your post, I discussed a test idea with my wife.
I wrote a message on paper to her discussing my intent.
We continued the conversation on paper.

We decided on a codeword to trigger a fake conversation discussing a predefined topic that we have never discussed, searched, etc...

We will mention the codeword over the next week at random times.
We also agreed that we will avoid the topic by all means...internet, phone etc...

Now we will watch for the targeted ads.

...yes, I am that bored this morning.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Good morning Gang...interesting past few pages ! Great question Cranky, who would people believe to release the "Truth" ? I'm with you and Sky on it needing to be Mueller and RR, backed up by non-partisan support in Congress.

We've heard for over a year to let the Mueller investigation "play out" and once it does, I don't think there will be any creditable way to not accept the findings. Now the question is just how deep the disclosure will go ?

As always, your wise words are worth embracing Cranky, once this all goes down Compassion needs to be the order of the day, people will be mourning and confused. lol...not to say we can't enjoy a bit of "gloating" among Friends.

Have a Good Day All.....off to work.

edit on 12-5-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
You guys who are following this much closer than me.

Have you seen this?

QANON COMPROMISED: INTEL SOURCE HIJACKED BY THE DEEP STATE’S DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN

What is InfoWars' agenda?

Wouldn't even know where to start. How bout here:

An anon dug that up and I double checked it to confirm. It's legit.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
still looking like division and infighting to me which reeks of infiltration and weaponization of this whole Q thing.

So am I supposed to think Infowars is a disinfo organization that has sold out to the NWO now?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Awwww, had to reply to this real quick abago. It's so awesome you and your wife are doing this experiment together. These are the kinds of things that will mean everything in the end, having Fun together !

Let us known the results,

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

CIA agenda then, that explains everything.

Thanks for the valuable information there!

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
a reply to: agenda51

Remember that time when Alex Jones "inside source" Zach said that "Elon Musk has turned and is now a white hat", just a few days or weeks after Q told us he is a black hat?

Remember when Q said "no outside comms with anyone" (and that includes "Zach")?

Alex Jones is not well. He needs to cut down on the alcohol and come clean in many ways.

The difference in the quality of info given by Q vs. Zack is like night and day.

My listening skills from 30 years talking on the phone are very high. Zack, if he's an insider is quite the newbie. He sounds like an opinionated kid by comparison.

Bottom line, there are a whole lot of things that Corsi and AJ can be forgiven ie: pride, jealousy, narcissism, alchoholism, BUT the one thing that can't really is DISINFO spread wittingly and knowingly that either directly or indirectly undermines the agenda and plan. I also don't think that going into competition with Q is a good strategy on their part, while claiming that Q is now a deep state compromised asset of the evil ones. That won't go well for them.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

CIA agenda then, that explains everything.

Thanks for the valuable information there!

No problem. Spread it far and wide like the legs of Stormy Daniels!

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

An anon dug that up and I double checked it to confirm. It's legit.

I just triple checked whether you confirmed the information or not.

Can't say it's legit.
(without proof)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
My take, not that many care, but....

I have never listened to corsi, I tried once for about 10 seconds,. He was dull, lackluster & "off" on what he was saying compared to my own research and understanding of things Q.

I do listen to a few different "Q-decoders" to get their take & understanding of things Q. It does not mean that I believe everything they say, and sometimes I have to park their "findings & info" at the back of my mind and wait to see what develops.

I did, at one time, rely heavily upon the opinions of this series of threads, which I have recently gone away from specifically because of the cryptic, clique-like feel & demeanor of some in this group.

I do listen to Alex Jones/David Knight (cannot stand Owen Shroyer), and as with all other things, I listen, I do my own research & I come to my own conclusions. I had already started to question the infowar agenda and misleading link titles on the infowar platform, as well as the strange "doublespeak" as was pointed out in the redit thread provided on Q-pub. I had already started to navigate away from that platform as well.

I do not, have never, and will not start to, "follow blindly" and it is my opinion that that is what the goal of Q is. To question everything, look into it all yourself, be respectful of the ideas & opinions of others, but do not follow blindly.

I have no recollection of Q saying "trust ME". I do recall numerous admonitions of Q saying "trust the PLAN". So I trust the plan. I recall several times Q has stated to "trust Sessions". So do trust sessions, though guardedly.

It appears that there is much progress being made by the Trump administration and I am hopeful for this to continue. It also appears that many of the things that POTUS is being specifically targeted on, are seeming to backfire on those folks. Like they think they are throwing darts at him, but find out they were boomerangs instead.

There are many, across different platforms that seem to want only to shill & anger people. I ignore those voices. There are some across all platforms that are seemingly anti-Q and do not believe anything Q. The ones that want to direct to sources and info to explain their claims, I listen. Those that don't, I ignore.

Personally, I find all "bashing & trashing" of other folks distasteful at best. It has always been my understanding that those of us on these "conspiracy" platforms are here because we "know" something is "wrong" with the world & the world leaders, and we come to these places looking for the TRUTH. Unfortunately, more often than not these days, we have forgotten that and have fallen directly into the "mind control" game of seeking online approval from our peers, demanding others see our point and believe it no matter what, and then resorting to "mean girl" name calling & nay-saying when we don't get our way. Basically, we have fallen victim to the very thing we sought out to oppose to begin with.

I have said my peace. I shall retreat to lurk mode again, and you folks can carry on your quest.

Good day & GOD bless.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

that whole Trust the Plan and Trust Sessions thing has always set my spidey senses off.

Just Trust Q because Q knows..... Who is Q again?

My gut feeling is that this is AI. I could be totally wrong but thats hwere I am at. Some sort of AI system that is being weaponized right now to perpetuate infighting and take down threats.

If it comes out that Q is Trump I might have to reconsider but as of right now I go either way. Q could be legit..... could be a psyop. Its good that people are digging for the truth and uncovering things though. Going after infowars is a waste of time IMO. It doesnt add up when you look at AJs work at uncovering the NWO system at play. I have watched people try to discredit Jones for over 20 years and its all been bogus. Now Stone is somehow a bad guy as well LOL. Everybody is lying except Q... who is anonymous, speaks in riddles, makes predictions (many of which get reported earlier by other sources), and makes statement like Trust this and trust that..... but dont trust these people over here... these people that have been exposing agendas, false flags, and the destruction of America for over 20 years.

Now somehow I am an agent for disinfo because I Speak of red flags going off in my gut over this new weaponization of Q...... people are going looney.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

Just stop. We know what you proclaim to think as a die-hard Corsi follower. It's all good. This is a QAnon thread for those interested in following this line of inquiry and research.

top topics

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join