It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 272
<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Interesing

The position of U.S. Ambassador to Singapore is vacant; other principal embassy officials are listed in the Department's Key Officers List.

www.state.gov...

Also
Obama to Visit Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Japan
Former President Barack Obama is embarking on a weeklong tour of Singapore, New Zealand, Australia and Japan. (March 17, 2018)

WASHINGTON (AP) — Former President Barack Obama is embarking on a weeklong tour of Singapore, New Zealand, Australia and Japan.

Obama's office says he'll be in Singapore on Monday for an Obama Foundation discussion with young adults representing Southeast Asian nations. Obama will also participate in the Bank of Singapore's Thought Leadership Series and visit with Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong.
www.usnews.com...

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

It happens again.
Seems to be a real thing with him.
Reassuring all of these leaders that the cabal has everything under control and that what Trump presented them with is all lies.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
This thread vanished from my "My ATS". Has this happened to anyone else?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Smart cities will be necessary for our survival

His plan: to turn Singapore into the international guinea pig for smart technologies. "We are trying to virtualise the whole city," says professor Low Teck Seng, CEO of the National Research Foundation (NRF), the national research funding body. "We will be building 3D models of each building, including glass, cement and the internal geography of the building. We will integrate live data from cameras and can use it for traffic or disaster management."

www.wired.co.uk...

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Good Morning, Q Knights!

Just done catching up from last night.

I know we can measure thread interest from ATS members through flags ...which reminds me:

ATS members, if you haven't already...PLEASE flag this thread for visability.

...but is there a way in which we can get an idea of how much 'outside-of-membership' traffic this site gets?

Mods/Owners...Can you give us any info on this?
edit on 11-5-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: IAMTAT

+10 million votes for Republicans !!

😮

Not the Republicans named in this new Wikileaks release.
twitter.com...

McCain, Jeb! Bush, Paul Ryan, Kasich, Lindsey Graham, and Carley Fiorina were bribed by Hillary to stop Trump from getting elected. No surprise there.

If this gets traction, it might well cost Ryan the speaker's seat. Maybe even before the 2018 election, but if the Republicans hold the house he certainly won't be speaker next term. Jeb Bush now has a 0% chance of ever getting elected.

I don't mean to quote myself, but I remembered this morning that Paul Ryan isn't running for re-election.

It probably won't happen, but I'd love to see the Republicans remove him as Speaker of the House before his term ends.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: IAMTAT

+10 million votes for Republicans !!

😮

Not the Republicans named in this new Wikileaks release.
twitter.com...

McCain, Jeb! Bush, Paul Ryan, Kasich, Lindsey Graham, and Carley Fiorina were bribed by Hillary to stop Trump from getting elected. No surprise there.

If this gets traction, it might well cost Ryan the speaker's seat. Maybe even before the 2018 election, but if the Republicans hold the house he certainly won't be speaker next term. Jeb Bush now has a 0% chance of ever getting elected.

I don't mean to quote myself, but I remembered this morning that Paul Ryan isn't running for re-election.

It probably won't happen, but I'd love to see the Republicans remove him as Speaker of the House before his term ends.

I remember stories from the Primaries alleging that Hillary was secretly directing 'friends' to donate to these 5 campaigns.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Sadly, Jerome Corsi has "fallen", coopted it would appear by his employer InfoWars but, alas, what can ya do (I tried to talk sense into him but was blocked on both my twitter accounts and I'm not about to open a third just for him)? Problem is that he's sowed a lot of seeds of division and dissention along with a whole lot of confusion. Also, Jordan Sather and David Seaman are at each other's throats. All three seem to rely on their YouTube channels and other streams for their income revenue..

Q covered it well in drop # 1328 in which he tangentially references (by inference) Corsi, who was never named and just basically outed himself and by extension InfoWars (jealousy, money, power and influence) and David Seaman who claimed to have been given access to sealed indictments and who may very well have been. What Q said is that many of Corsi's "decodes" were in error (intention spin?) and that David Seaman is viewed by Q as a con man (who might have even conned an insider to share something that he shouldn't have with David). David makes a living off nothing but PG and DJT and Q stuff and he's just a pot smoking, wine drinking kid really (although he did stand firm with PG and helped move that into the public consciousness, however many still think that it's been "debunked" because the son of a friend of Hillary's shot up a pizza joint in DC).

It seems to me that InfoWars (Corsi included) is very "propagandistic," in that they're constantly seeking to stir the pot.
Breitbart, TruePundit, and GatewayPundit are better sources for actual news from a conservative POV.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
MOAB on its way. Enjoy.

Any clarification on time or 'theatre' this MOAB will be in?

I don't want to miss the fireworks, and popcorn takes a few minutes to get ready before the show.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
For the people still wondering why and how HRC and O kept their SEC Clearance. O issued this Executive Order 13526 in 2009.

EO 13526 Sec 4.4

Sec. 4.4. Access by Historical Researchers and Certain Former Government Personnel.

(a) The requirement in section 4.1(a)(3) of this order that access to classified information may be granted only to individuals who have a need-to-know the information may be waived for persons who:

(1) are engaged in historical research projects;
(2) previously have occupied senior policy-making positions to which they were appointed or designated by the President or the Vice President; or
(3) served as President or Vice President.
(b) Waivers under this section may be granted only if the agency head or senior agency official of the originating agency:

(1) determines in writing that access is consistent with the interest of the national security;
(2) takes appropriate steps to protect classified information from unauthorized disclosure or compromise, and ensures that the information is safeguarded in a manner consistent with this order; and
(3) limits the access granted to former Presidential appointees or designees and Vice Presidential appointees or designees to items that the person originated, reviewed, signed, or received while serving as a Presidential or Vice Presidential appointee or designee.

16 year plan anyone?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

For the people still wondering why and how HRC and O kept their SEC Clearance. O issued this Executive Order 13526 in 2009.

EO 13526 Sec 4.4

Sec. 4.4. Access by Historical Researchers and Certain Former Government Personnel.

(a) The requirement in section 4.1(a)(3) of this order that access to classified information may be granted only to individuals who have a need-to-know the information may be waived for persons who:

(1) are engaged in historical research projects;
(2) previously have occupied senior policy-making positions to which they were appointed or designated by the President or the Vice President; or
(3) served as President or Vice President.
(b) Waivers under this section may be granted only if the agency head or senior agency official of the originating agency:

(1) determines in writing that access is consistent with the interest of the national security;
(2) takes appropriate steps to protect classified information from unauthorized disclosure or compromise, and ensures that the information is safeguarded in a manner consistent with this order; and
(3) limits the access granted to former Presidential appointees or designees and Vice Presidential appointees or designees to items that the person originated, reviewed, signed, or received while serving as a Presidential or Vice Presidential appointee or designee.

16 year plan anyone?

Well, THAT sure-as-hell needs to go!

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Thunderbolt and Lightning very very frightening.
Mark Meadows to seek GAO audit of Mueller investigation

Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., will seek a financial audit of special counsel Robert Muller’s investigation into whether President Trump colluded with the Russians ahead of the 2016 election.

Meadows, who sits on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, said in an interview for C-SPAN's Newsmakers airing Sunday that the audit is needed to ensure the Mueller team is properly spending the millions of dollars allocated so far to the Russia collusion probe. The audit would also provide information about the scope of the investigation, which the Mueller team has resisted providing to Congress.

Meadows said he would ask next week to have the Government Accountability Office conduct the audit, although it's not clear if Mueller would be compelled to turn over the information.

"There will be a request from us to audit the financial resources of this investigation," Meadows said. "It is certainly within the parameters. It is appropriated funding from Congress."

edit on 11-5-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

THAT!

THAT is a dangerous EO..

There is NO good need for such things, not unless your planning on doing bad things.

That's worse then former people being able to launch nukes..
edit on C18951938 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

MOAB on its way. Enjoy.

I don't want to miss the fireworks, and popcorn takes a few minutes to get ready before the show.

Depends on when the MSM is going to pick it up or in most cases willing.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

MOAB on its way. Enjoy.

NXIVM?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Did you catch the symbolism of the fire engine ladders forming a broken pyramids with the American flag in the middle?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

MOAB on its way. Enjoy.

Heh, so when the spin doctors figure out how to word it, especially in a negative light for the current admin, it'll be brought to the consumption of the masses.

Gotcha.

Guess I have a little more time to do grocery shopping then I originally thought..

Extra popcorn and butter are definitely on the list!

edit on C18952307 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Did you catch the symbolism of the fire engine ladders forming a broken pyramids with the American flag in the middle?

Nice catch and yes i did. I waited for someone to finally point that out. Re-read my +++++ posts and it will all become clear i mean [X] marks the spot and Q happens to post a failed SpaceX launch. How many coincidences do people really need.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
HEADS UP:
Breaking (5 min. ago):

Authorities respond to reports of possible shooting at Palmdale's Highland High School

abc7.com...

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Hillary wearing a massive Scarf in Sydney

This time to ensure covering up that back brace.

Meanwhile NZ and Australia donate Multimillions to Clinton Foundation and people cheer her on as a role model for women. Red pills in short supply down under.

She must be selling secrets. She has no influence anymore, and the fact that donations dried up after the election mean that her backers realized this. Experienced world leaders can't possibly be so delusional as to think Hillary will manage to get elected president at this point. She's pretty much radioactive to anyone not on the far-left fringes of American society. Selling silence is very dangerous, even for her, because at that level those people can easily decide that a bullet or plane crash will silence her much more cheaply & effectively.

top topics

<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join