It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Also one other thing I'd like to note is the no partisan support this phenomenon is gathering.

The trolls and shills like to claim this is a right wing thing.

It isn't. This transcends all political affiliation.

I know Democrats that are Q-knights. Libertarians, conservatives, liberals etc.

The shills are 100% partisan but this Q thing man.....it encompasses all political affiliations. When a movement does that it is transcendent. All the non believers think this is left vs right. It isn't. At all. I want all evildoers to go down regardless of party as do we all.

Peace out brothers and sisters, I'm offline for the next 48. Keep rocking the system!!!!

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Some info on F9. KASUMI As far as i understand it FB has nothing to do with F9 but is using it to spy on people. Looks like a case of plausible deniability.

KASUMI is a block cipher used in UMTS, GSM, and GPRS mobile communications systems. In UMTS, KASUMI is used in the confidentiality (f8) and integrity algorithms (f9) with names UEA1 and UIA1, respectively.[1] In GSM, KASUMI is used in the A5/3 key stream generator and in GPRS in the GEA3 key stream generator.

KASUMI was designed for 3GPP to be used in UMTS security system by the Security Algorithms Group of Experts (SAGE), a part of the European standards body ETSI.[2] Because of schedule pressures in 3GPP standardization, instead of developing a new cipher, SAGE agreed with 3GPP technical specification group (TSG) for system aspects of 3G security (SA3) to base the development on an existing algorithm that had already undergone some evaluation.[2] They chose the cipher algorithm MISTY1 developed[3] and patented[4] by Mitsubishi Electric Corporation. The original algorithm was slightly modified for easier hardware implementation and to meet other requirements set for 3G mobile communications security.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Sounds about right. Many people are asking, Who is paying Avenatti?

The more you peel back the onion, the more Cohen and Avenatti seem alike. Both are fixers who bend every rule they can get away with. Fairly or unfairly, Cohen is being put under the microscope and we can rest assured that every payment in or out will be fully scrutinized by law enforcement. But Avenatti can’t be given a pass on these issues. Americans are entitled to know just who this guy is, who is writing his checks and whether he legally obtained his information.

thehill.com...

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn
files.abovetopsecret.com...
What if this picture from Q that states all pictures are originals means that the meeting with Un already took place at that hotel. What if President Trump was on the plane with Pompeo? Remember President Trump's schedule was clear on Monday? Remember President Trump staying up late to meet the prisoners? Remember President Trump alluded to the fact he met Un way before we knew what was going on? Future proves past.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Roger that

They still have security clearance so we can see who/where they run to for help now the panic is taking effect?

All their usual secret underhanded methods of communicating with each other have been made inaccessible to them. Their only means of communication available to them now is face-to-face and in person. Which also means photographs/proof can be gathered wherever they go and who they meet with. They're going to have problems denying their guilt when there is original and un-doctored photographic evidence of every stage of their travels and of who they meet with.

This is why these 'original' photographs will be 'important' in future. Does the data in the images contain times, locations, etc? If so, I would imagine this makes them indisputable solid evidence, if ever needed.

And who knows, perhaps Q is also secretly listening to and recording conversations in these face-to-face meetings? Ya know, a bit like FB does to the rest of us? Wouldn't that be a pie-in-the-face for the cabal?: their own underhanded methods and techniques of spying on the rest of us without us knowing it, is being used to incriminate themselves without them knowing it.

I 'trust the plan' more and more with each day that passes.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Airforcerulesskies

It was highly unusual that Pence,Trump and even Melania took the trip to greet 3 american hostages who don't speak english. Weirdly enough the firetruck in front of the american flag had the number Q74.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
You know I haven't seen this said so much. Parents TAKE your kids electronic Devices away and RAISE your Kids in the Natural world.

Handing a child a smart phone/tablet, unrestricted game platform usage is just distancing youth from reality and molding them into what tech corporations want. Non Thinking SHEEP. Time to BE PARENTS AGAIN !

PARENTS TAKE THEM ELECTRONICS AWAY !

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Loving that handle "The Tripe Queen".

How long do you have to build Tripe to cook it through properly?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Ok ITG, happy to stand corrected... "Don't ask; don't get".

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

How much per NZ tax payer does 33 million come to?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
MOAB on its way. Enjoy.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Airforcerulesskies

In his speech at the plane Trump alludes to something that is taking place as he was talking. Slight of hand or MIS direction would fit his statement perfectly.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Please elaborate

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

To where? Syria or Iran

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Q is not left or right. Only the detractors will give you that spill. You can look all through our threads and see us trying to get people to stop arguing left and right this is right and wrong good and bad it is time for good to prevail.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
MOAB on its way. Enjoy.

It is Friday, after all.
What better day for a MOAB?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Re " Remember thread 2"

I think this is a problem we have with the thread... it's difficult to keep all the info we've documented over 6 threads in current focus and therefore expand the web of links.

For example, Black Rock comes back into focus in pt 6 but we spent 5 or 6 pages uncovering subsidiaries no links in other 2.

The search function here takes a lil too much effort to backtrack on such links compared to a Q-wiki. Q-wiki would allow us to mark up such links to build up our knowledge web.

When it arrives it will be a bit like jumping from 3G to 5g and evolve into our own AI of sorts.

I do hope JanAmosComenius can get it launched!!!!!

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Russia.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The search function is not even working for me and not very user friendly.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Well that was unexpected. Interesting

top topics

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join