It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 269
<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Re: #1336 - It sounds like Q is saying that Hillary "suckered" New Zealand leadership (and maybe commoners?) into believing that she has a fool-proof plan for becoming the next U.S. President. So they gave her millions of dollars this week to help with her election bid and gain favor after she's President.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Quotes from Hillarys TV appearance in Australia:

"The forces at work in the 2016 election are still with us," she said. "The Russians are still playing on anything and everything they can to turn Americans against each other.

"For men, likeability and professional success go hand in hand," Mrs Clinton said. "But with women, it's the exact opposite."

So urce

So the lesson here is that Hillary didnt win "cuz the Russians" and "cuz Im a woman".

Being a corrupt, bribe-taking, child-trafficking, murderous, child raping Luciferian has nothing to do with it then, Hillary?

I couldnt help but notice that the Australian media that is reporting on your visit, has disallowed comments in their articles on you. Why might that be?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Roger that

Quoting so that its reposted on this page.

The Cabal still believes that its going to survive 2020 and they convince the naive leadership of NZ of giving them money. Sorry guys, but the Cabal is going down as we speak. Your donations to CF were wasted.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Really? What post is that? I can't stand the pig with lipstick. I've seen nothing in the news about giving her money. If our pm gave her money she needs to be booted.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Don't speak of all us NZers in such a bad way,speak of the clueless idiot that took over from the corrupt banker that way. I'm blown away by this. How much money was given to the tripe queen?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Note also typos to draw extra attention... "slow" should be "slowly" in both instances.

ETA Also odd spelling of 5 eyes as "FVEY"... is this double meaning and maybe abbreviation for "F???? Valley"

No, its commonly abbreviated as such. No double meaning.

ETA:

The Five Eyes, often abbreviated as FVEY, is an intelligence alliance comprising Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States

edit on 5/11/2018 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Here's 1 article:
Clinton foundation donation from NZ

Edit to add: Apparently, there's a petition circulating in NZ to end the donations to CF. Lots of angry peeps down there over this.
article[e ditby]edit on 5111818 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Back in 2016, NZ gave her $13.7 Million dollars.
Source link

And of her recent visit another $5.5 million dollars over the next year.

Older posts talk about upwards of $28 million dollars from 2010 - 2016.

Considering it is all tax payer money.. I'm surprised you lot aren't all up in arms.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Q Post 1334 up and IMPORTANT

On iPad so can't cut paste.

Basically saying Hillary in NZ to steal state secrets using SEC clearance through 5eyes to sell!!!

Knowing Trump, I bet there's all kinds of red herring planted info going through 5-eyes.

Perfect set up for a mass failure by the opposition.

Trump knew all the tricks before the election.

😎✅🔐

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

I've just signed the tax payers association petition against the Clinton foundation,I doubt much will be done. I'm pretty pissed off now.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I go on holidays with no wifi and 2 new threads are up. It's taken me two weeks to catch up reading. What a ride!!

Unfortunately most Australians lap up what MSM feeds them, which is always negative toward Mr Trump.

Here is an interesting article from Andrew Bolt written in 2016 which sums up the association between Gillard and Clinton nicely.

www.heraldsun.com.au... 25d0891c375c4fe1bfebd7d-1526017964

Look at the links also for Global Partnership for Education and see who funds them. Click on Partners down the right hand side menu. Sickeningly familiar list of names and orgs. Interestingly though, I couldn't find a list of their board members at their web site. Hmmm.

www.globalpartnership.org...

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Darpa Building 8

Facebook's most ambiteous project

Link

Blown up in F9 explosion

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

As you should be!

An exellect idea, every little push is still something..

Better than rolling over and taking it..

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

Back in 2016, NZ gave her $13.7 Million dollars.
Source link

And of her recent visit another $5.5 million dollars over the next year.

Older posts talk about upwards of $28 million dollars from 2010 - 2016.

Considering it is all tax payer money.. I'm surprised you lot aren't all up in arms.

I can't believe they ( NZ ) would give an out of work has-been ex-politician who holds no official power any amount of money. Jeezus this is unreal. This is a whole next level of Deep State.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

I can't believe nz is that stupid to give her money,and expect anything good,or anything at all in return....un fkn real. I'm gob smashed.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

edit on C18153523 by Cygnis because: fixed the 2nd img

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Hey man I feel your pain. According to the link I posted above Australia gave $460 MM between 2006 - 2014. Almost half a BILLION dollars, for what? And does the public know? Not a chance.

I can't wait to learn who she's meeting with in Sydney today, after her Melbourne meeting with Gillard yesterday. And no dollars better change hands!!

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Hillary says she a spokesperson for women? Then she should be "all in" for Gina Haspel as the first-ever female CIA Director.

edit on 5/11/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

I can't believe nz is that stupid to give her money,and expect anything good,or anything at all in return....un fkn real. I'm gob smashed.

I genuinely feel for you and, no, I do not think the actions of the NZ govt is reflective of its people. I've been to NZ and think highly of the NZ'rs. Unfortunately, we are all subject to the abuse of our respective govts.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Man,we have massive housing issues,people can't afford to rent,the traffic on our crappy reading system can't cope,Chinese are buying massive amounts of real estate driving prices so hi a normal income or two can't get into the market....not to mention selling our fisheries off to anyone. Here we pay $40 a kilo for schnapper,it gets sold over seas for half that,and recreationally we are set to a number and size limit,but commercial can catch way smaller sizes and sell to the Asian market no worries. Our lamb is cheaper to buy by the kg in every other country...I could go on. And we are giving a walking turd our hard earned money...OK. Rant over I'm going to smash back a bottle of Bourbon now,might kill some.pain,maybe.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join