It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: liveandlearn

Running Q post#1334 though magic square using the killbox words as keywords, i'm getting results like "YID" (Why ID?), "VDI" (software used to keep all data on servers rather than local device and use screens through a secure vpn).

This seems to indicate they may be giving new access IDs to all rank & file at DOJ, FBI, CIA, State... presumeably after re-vetting them all to check not black hats?

This is a very logical and good thing to do - it would cut down even more the deep state access to data!

Yes, I got that something was going on with rank and file but not sure. Thought they may be removing some rank and file which you seem to imply.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I took it to mean they are there(wherever the picture is taken) and I'm sure it's when some event is taking place. My gut tells me it's when obama is there. I wish I could cross reference
edit on 10-5-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

funny...almost

Think you are better than this.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnTheSmith
a reply to: Grambler

D5 is white's outpost square, black's would be D4 and E4.
The Q post (to me) is saying "We just put a white knight in a forward outpost on D5". Which usually means it can't be threatened by a pawn anymore and only another piece can take it. (If the opponent has any pieces to spare!)

D5 could be a medication, a Nike shoe, defcon 5... or ^

I dunno about the chess thing. D5 could be a "45" reference/signature. But then wouldn't he just write 45?

Defcon 5 is actually the lowest ( safest ) defcon alert.

But ready for this?? The line before that mentioned a snowball..

D5 is a category of avalanches!

....And is the most severe avalanche rating!

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

The more I think about it, I think papadopoulos could very well be the FBI informant inside the trump campaign.

Now granted this is all speculation on my part, but I am just spit balling.

Here is a thread I did on him and why using his situation as the start of the investigation seemed ridiculous.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

1. Papadopoulos (GP) has connections to hillary. He would have lived abroad, and had connections to foreign intelligence agencies (ill get to more on that later.

2. The Australian diplomat who reported his conversation with GP to the fbi was responsible for facilitating millions of dollars to the clinton foundation from Australia.

Strangely he didnt seem to go through the official five eyes channels by going through Australian intelligence; he went straight to the FBI which was good enough for them.

The author of the article saying there is an informant

www.zerohedge.com...

says Nunes dug up a name meaning they may know who this FBI informant is. Nunes recently was discussing how there was no five eyes intelligence used to start the investigation; meaning he may be on to something with Papadopoulos.

3. The professor Mifsud that supposedly introduced GP to russians worked for campuses with heavy ties to italian and UK intelligence. On the thread about GP i linked above, there are articles about how the CIA also operates out of some of those campuses. Mysteriously, the one campus Mifsud lead shut down and left almost no trace after the GP story broke, and mifsud is currently whereabouts unknown.

Mifsud's seemingly best friend and colleague was a EU MP named Pittella (who no doubt would have relationships with foreign intelligence), who campaigned for Hillary

Now strassel says she thinks she knows who it is, and says the following.

Its a US citizen, that lived abroad, and that has connections to foreign intel. GP seems to fit all of that.

In addition, strassel is questioning when exactly this informant started.

In fact, she says the following.

Which would lead to another big question for the FBI: When? The bureau has been doggedly sticking with its story that a tip in July 2016 about the drunken ramblings of George Papadopoulos launched its counterintelligence probe. Still, the players in this affair—the FBI, former Director Jim Comey, the Steele dossier authors—have been suspiciously vague on the key moments leading up to that launch date. When precisely was the Steele dossier delivered to the FBI? When precisely did the Papadopoulos information come in?

And to the point, when precisely was this human source operating? Because if it was prior to that infamous Papadopoulos tip, then the FBI isn’t being straight. It would mean the bureau was spying on the Trump campaign prior to that moment. And that in turn would mean that the FBI had been spurred to act on the basis of something other than a junior campaign aide’s loose lips.

Now keep in mind she thinks she knows who the informant is.

The questions of when the informant started, and if it was before the GP story really make sense if the informant is GP.

In other words, she is like "wait a minute, If GP is the informant, then when did he start? Because if it was before his conversation with that Australian, the whole reasoning for the start of the investigation is a lie and its game over"

Another thing that makes sense if its GP is that unlike Carter Page and other characters, he has been almost invisible. Page has been on tv, as have many others. But when have we heard from GP?

And it would also make sense that Mueller "charged" him. This would allow them to seal any info about GP under the claim it would hurt the ongoing investigation.

If its GP, the whole house of cards falls.

That means the FBI's own reason for starting the investigation is a lie, and they put a spy in trump campaign before their own stated reason for an investigation
edit on 10-5-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Hi Ankh,

Good position check posting!

FYI - paragraphs have been used quite a lot but mostly in the initial 100 or so posts.

One might assume that Q broke down to short sentences until we understood comms, then got back to paragraphs too. Time will tell.

Also, to add, re_reading crumbs I have noticed that there are sometimes lines without periods which need to be read as a sentence with line below! This is obviously easier to see when paragraphs are used.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Great catch on the avalanche rating!

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Final authentication!

Not a beer swilling anon from his couch like Corsi and many others (most shills) are now claiming.

Boom!

The pen, again - boom.

NK peace deal - BOOM!

I feel sorry for people who got caught up on the ego and the pride and the money.

Q is right.

This isn't about any one person.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: Trillium

funny...almost

Think you are better than this.

What can't have a good laught sometime
Chica BOOM Chica BOOM
Don't you just love it

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

The Intel/Law Enforcement expert who (reportedly) has inside knowledge of the upcoming I.G. report contents, says that the FBI under James Comey conducted operations that were more sinister than anyone suspects. Planting a mole in the Trump campaign would be very sinister...and maybe even criminal. That would be just one of many shockers we will learn about the FBI's interference in the 2016 Presidential campaign.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: JohnTheSmith

D5 is white's outpost square, black's would be D4 and E4.
The Q post (to me) is saying "We just put a white knight in a forward outpost on D5". Which usually means it can't be threatened by a pawn anymore and only another piece can take it. (If the opponent has any pieces to spare!)

D5 could be a medication, a Nike shoe, defcon 5... or ^

But ready for this?? The line before that mentioned a snowball..

D5 is a category of avalanches!

....And is the most severe avalanche rating!

Tying the growing non-stoppable snowball rolling down the mountain, to the D5 Avalanche rating makes a ton of sense. Great job in LOGICAL THINKING AgarthaSeed!

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Final authentication!

Not a beer swilling anon from his couch like Corsi and many others (most shills) are now claiming.

Boom!

The pen, again - boom.

NK peace deal - BOOM!

I feel sorry for people who got caught up on the ego and the pride and the money.

Q is right.

This isn't about any one person.
[/quote]

Well, I am waiting for tomorrow, Friday, everyone's favorite day to relates the most damning evidence. We have been overwhelmed of late with the booms. In fact we are getting addicted to them.

I will match your beer with a glass or 4 with wine.

Have no idea why this ended up within your post...My extra glass of wine is not the reason.
edit on 11-5-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Link

edit on 10-5-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Q Post 1334 up and IMPORTANT

On iPad so can't cut paste.

Basically saying Hillary in NZ to steal state secrets using SEC clearance through 5eyes to sell!!!

link   
dbl
edit on 10-5-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

link   

Roger that

edit on 10-5-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Note also typos to draw extra attention... "slow" should be "slowly" in both instances.

ETA Also odd spelling of 5 eyes as "FVEY"... is this double meaning and maybe abbreviation for "F???? Valley"
edit on 11-5-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Roger that

Another Holy Crap. This just adds to the previous drop.

Think we knew new some of this was going on. God, i hope we are 10 steps ahead.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hillary wearing a massive Scarf in Sydney

This time to ensure covering up that back brace.

Meanwhile NZ and Australia donate Multimillions to Clinton Foundation and people cheer her on as a role model for women. Red pills in short supply down under.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join