It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Probably just have a handshake and a toast over all the American uranium they were about to get

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Yep another link to ole HRC. Same co that involved in U1 scandal.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Makes sense! HRC and BHO and JK going around "collecting" on those promises reminding all involved what they have to lose!

Really, what other reason could there be? Why would any country willingly donate to her at this point?

Sure, commitments but with everything coming to light it's really political suicide not to discontinue those donations.

I bet they are praying not too many people take notice!

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: tiredoflooking

My thinking was that certain people may have committed themselves to supporting the CF for the full four years because
they never thought she would lose. Maybe they can't back out now because of insurance files?

🍕

or.....it's a legitimate foundation that they themselves have checked into and found no problem....oh, that's right....that doesn't fit the narrative here does it?....

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
For anyone having trouble with the link, here's a screenshot of the article:

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I switched my DNS servers, in my network/pcs to something other than ISP and or google and I've not had any issues clicking any links or connecting to sites.

However, running off ISP DNS will cause issues..

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

It's a Clinton foundation subsidiary period.

Let's say there wasn't a huge amount of controversy surrounding the foundation already...what can the New Zealand government possibly gain from continuing to donate money to Clinton Foundation entities when no Clinton is holding public office?

Especially considering the negative connotations already surrounding the previous donations?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I thought it was a cash injection because the Junta was confiscating funds that were gained "illegally". And it was like HRC, "I'm all poor now that my piggy bank is broke, help me" kind of thing.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

link to site blocked.

It's not blocked on duckduckgo.

Rosatom head to visit Iran

A chief executive officer (CEO) of Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation Alexey Likhachev is slated for an upcoming visit to Iran to follow up on power plant projects in Bushehr.

An Iranian delegation headed by Spokesperson for the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) Behrouz Kamalvandi met with Alexey Likhachev, the CEO of Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation and the corporation's top officials in Moscow on Tuesday, MNA reported.

During the meeting, the two sides conferred on various issues related to bilateral nuclear cooperation.

Likhachov is slated to visit Bushehr one day before Russian President Vladmir Putin’s trip to Iran which is scheduled for November 1, aimed at taking part in a trilateral Russia-Iran-Azerbaijan meeting.

Likhachov will negotiate with Iran's nuclear chief, Ali Akbar Salehi, and participate in the operationalization ceremony of new power plants in Bushehr.

On Tuesday, delegations from Iran and Russia met in Moscow to hail 25 years of bilateral cooperation in the area of peaceful uses of nuclear energy and the new prospects under the Iran nuclear deal.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Thanks for the working link WC.

The article is from October 18th 2017 and refers to the Rosatom CEO visiting Iran on 31st October (Halloween), with Putin visiting Iran the day after, Nov 1st.

Here's what Q was saying on Oct 31st/Nov 1st that may be relevant:

Post #15 Oct 31 2017 22:00:47 (EST) Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL 147434025; Partial quote below:

There are more good people than bad. The wizards and
warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS
control our country. Realize Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin, etc.
are all controlled by 3 families (the 4th was removed post
Trump's victory).

Post #23 Nov 1 2017 00:11:52 (EST) Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL 147446992; Partial quote below:

Note MI has the same SAPs as NSA, CIA etc as designated
post 9-11.
Why is this relevant?
Who can be held hostage and controlled?
CIA thinks its foreign offshore assets are strong enough to
defend against the US executive (not accounting for military use
on domestic soil).

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
BUSTED: Treasury Dept. Inspector General Opens Federal Probe of how Stormy Daniels’ Lawyer got Cohen’s bank Intel

The Treasury Department’s inspector general is investigating how Stormy Daniels’s lawyer Michael Avenatti obtained confidential banking records concerning a company controlled by President Trump’s personal attorney Michael Cohen.

The inspector general’s counsel, Rich Delmar, said that the office is looking into allegations that Suspicious Activity Reports filed about Cohen’s banking transactions were “improperly disseminated,” according to the Post.

Avenatti on Tuesday went public with detailed claims about Cohen’s banking history, including allegations that he received $500,000 from a company controlled by a Russian oligarch in the months following the 2016 presidential election.

Avenatti refused to reveal his source for this information and said investigators should reveal the Suspicious Activity Reports filed on Cohen’s account.

The article quotes Thomas Paine's response:

Congrats on outing your fed source. Keep us updated on their trial: SAR confidentiality provisions clarify that both the SAR itself and any information that would reveal the existence of a SAR are confidential, and shall not be disclosed. 3 31 U.S.C. §§ 5318(g)(2), 5321, and 5322

I don't know if Avenatti faces any legal jeopardy himself, but I suspect the state bar association won't look kindly on his actions.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

The Russian mentioned in this article shows up at the leaky place in a document from Berat's Box. Seems he is on several panels for this:

ST. PETERSBURG INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC FORUM PROGRAMME
June 16-18, 2016, St. Petersburg

This is how he is listed:

Alexey Likhachev, First Deputy Minister of Economic Development of the Russian Federation

From .pdf attachment to this email:

https://__._/berats-box/emailid/5526

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
For reference:

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

What about this? Remember the crash?

71 die in plane crash

So I'm wondering if the CFO was killed because he was about to sing. Providing evidence of Obama, his admin, HRC, Russia and Iran working together to get the uranium to Iran for their nukes.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The article Q linked was from October. Here is an article from yesterday re Rosatom in Iran:

Russia's Rosatom Starts Work At Iran's Bushehr Nuclear Plant

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

Interesting explanation of justice limits Cranky!

I'm trying to understand however, through that lens, how come Americans are given the death penalty? If a husband can be put to death for hiring a hitman to kill his wife, then how does his death provide commercial reparation? Surely the only gain it gives is moral justice?

If the death penalty is the ultimate physical and moral justice then I fail to what God could provide beyond this, apart from a declaration of the truth of the matter?

If the above example can happen then I would assume Hillary could also face the death penalty for conspiracy to murder (Arkancides)?

Not as complicated a work around as you might think. The "murderer" has committed a commercial crime by denying the state an asset. People, are "assets" which at birth are securatized (enslaved by debt) through the IMF. So when a baby is born the gov (corporation) creates a security and "borrows" 1.5 million (it was that about 20 years ago) from the IMF and that "child" has to pay it back! So when Madam x kills her husband she has denied the state it's money, as he is not done paying it off - never can btw.

In the twisted world of this system some "states" allow the aggrieved party, the state, to collect through special death insurance! Birth cert = equals the loan, Death cert = the insurance payout the last owner of the security gets when we die. There is a natural payout, but of course get killed by the state and they can give an extra payout. The state wants to kill, they just convince the populace to let them do it btw.

So how does this work around the "moral" process? Easy, when you gave your "Freewill" to the state in exchange for the money (yes I know they got the money not you) you agreed to play by the rules. Yes, even if you didn't know. The rules say "do x and y happens." Like, you can't be pissed when a rugby player smashes your head into the ground on a tackle, the rules are the rules and you agreed when you agreed to play.

The rules are published, people just never bothered to read them. The rules are there, but people don't know the language.

Why does this matter RE Q? Understanding the system as I do, means I have no "sessions is over his head" thoughts, or "gee, HRC is getting off...." thoughts. The perspective above shows something more epic.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
CNN had no headline regarding the release of the 3 prisoners from NK. Drudge has it front and center.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
CNN had no headline regarding the release of the 3 prisoners from NK. Drudge has it front and center.

Positive Trump news?
They don't play that.

top topics

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join