It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Hopefully it’s a very slow controlled descent so they survive the water landing into shark infested waters

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Question: Does the US have an equivalent of the "Trial of the facts"?

This was used for Lord Grenville Janner in the U.K, Who was accused of Pedophilia.

When he died a Trial of the Facts was held to show the evidence and determine truth because of the public interest.

A Trial of the Facts doesn't judge on guilt, just on whether the facts are accurate (I think).

It seems to me that this could be necessary in US/WW to document the facts of deeds of any blackhats "suicided"?

Rel, Interesting concept.

Something really hard to grasp, given the purposeful misinformation programmed into us all planet wide, is the "courts" are courts of money. There are no "moral" courts. The Government has the "right" to govern, control and adjudicate matters in COMMERCE - money/business, because it made up the whole notion of commerce/money to begin with. The moral justice realm is left up to "god" (insert your definition here) and not man/alien.

This is so important, the word "bench" from which the judge rules, means "bank" as in money, not moral high ground overlord (he's there to balance accounts). So while folks want HRC to go down for her moral crimes, those who created the system we live in, cannot judge her for her moral outrages, only her violations of commercial acts. In many cases, she has not violated a commercial act. Even then, the burden is to show "damage" within that act or law, in which another commercial body has experienced: if there is no discernible victimized business then there is no crime. Insane I know, but going way down the rabbit hole on the "court" you find this written on the wall: Only god (insert your definition here) has the right to judge our actions.

So what about when government officials get jailed? Examples, folks on display to give the illusion the system is as it says it is. Spite. Power grabs. But never morality based.

The Constitution grants the right of government to govern over the system of government, not humans - god (insert your definition) governs humans. Now, where it all went haywire, is when the governments of the world labeled humans "businesses" and enacted systems of economic retribution for violating business rules - acts in commerce, on natural human behavior.

I say this because people internally want moral justice, but the system, such as it is, was not set up for that.

This is why the process we are working on looks so odd. Trump is not god, Trump/Sessions et al, are not arbiters of morality, they are contained within the system of commerce, and they have to find "evidence" of actions that are violations of commerce with all of these folks. In some cases the job itself prevents violations being laid upon a human being - immunity comes with the job.

Is HRC immoral? Clearly. Is John Kerry? Clearly. Is the damn Queen? Only god (insert your definition here) has the "right" to determine their moral crimes, the planet wide justice system only has "jurisdiction" over crimes in commerce - money. In a great many cases, these folks believe god (insert your definition here) gave them the moral mandate to do as they are doing and judges them favorably.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I'm not sure if he exactly meant the bold bracket texts in front as most of us read the front not the source?

Anyway as I already figured out that he was trying to divert Q post to logic programming to be an AI g as what I read already being dismissed by IAMTAT not be the case.

Also the error in the tripcode leaving the pw exposed and anons warning Q as he quickly corrected makes this question if Q is an AI completely irrelevant and put that out of the equation.

Although the only thing that could possibly still be in place is that Q uses codes that are hidden within the posts either sourced of plane text but that I don't know and only anons know wich is better for them to know than us I think.

We only have to focus on accumulating the facts about what Q directs us to.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

m.scoop.co.nz...

Oh wow.

Can you believe this?

What in hell is New Zealand thinking??

Are they thinking all these criminals are going to move there and go into hiding and bring their big bucks with them?

Do they know something about impending apocalypse that we don't?

How is it possible to justify this at this point while the CF is under investigation by the FBI and HRC is no longer a politician with anything to offer them?!

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Here be (dungeons and) dragons?

Almost 1,000 gyms, 376 pools, 456 cinemas, 381 wine stores and cellars and 115 staff rooms, including bedrooms for nannies and au pairs, were found in the plans for the basements approved by seven London boroughs between 2008 and 2017.

Other amenities uncovered in the research include 547 media rooms, 340 games and recreation rooms, 242 saunas or steam rooms, 63 underground garages and parking facilities, and one car museum.

The researchers also identified 785 large basements, of at least two storeys under the footprint of the house, or one storey extending well under the garden. Most were large enough to house a swimming pool.

Another 112 basements were classified as mega, of at least three storeys in depth under the footprint of the house or two storeys in depth and extended under the garden. Some of the largest were up to 18 metres deep and bigger than the rest of the property above ground, warranting the nickname of iceberg homes.

What lies beneath: the subterranean secrets of London's super-rich

'A pool in the basement is a clear marker of wealth': how the super-rich are digging down

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

They never thought she would lose.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I know, but this is a new donation on this recent trip...

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

My thinking was that certain people may have committed themselves to supporting the CF for the full four years because
they never thought she would lose. Maybe they can't back out now because of insurance files?

🍕

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

Any screenshots of the link? The site is locked up.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Interesting explanation of justice limits Cranky!

I'm trying to understand however, through that lens, how come Americans are given the death penalty? If a husband can be put to death for hiring a hitman to kill his wife, then how does his death provide commercial reparation? Surely the only gain it gives is moral justice?

If the death penalty is the ultimate physical and moral justice then I fail to what God could provide beyond this, apart from a declaration of the truth of the matter?

If the above example can happen then I would assume Hillary could also face the death penalty for conspiracy to murder (Arkancides)?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

Any screenshots of the link? The site is locked up.

It's not working for me, either. Probably overloaded.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Or the 'company' dropped the #hammer# on it

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Or the fact that the article is inaccessible is part of what Q wants us to notice? Maybe archive.org (waybackmachine)? Don't have time to dig right now.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

link to site blocked.

It's not blocked on duckduckgo.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

link to site blocked.

It's baffling to me why anyone wouldn't use Duck Duck Go. Far superior search engine, at least for us types anyway. For normies and blockheads Google is all you need.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Worth looking up on that site that pictorializes global DDOS attacks... to see if Iran-daily.com is under attack?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Cached site is workning on maGOOG

Ros atom head to visit Iran

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

link to site blocked.

Interesting...its a story about the head of Rosatom going to visit Iran....

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

I haven't used goog in a long time. When one of the links Q provides won't load I just copy link address and zip over to duckduck and it always comes right up. Same thing happened when Q provided a link on Huma's MB ties. Goog blocked but I could read it from duckduck.

top topics

<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join