It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 239
<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: csimon
He just said on Fox that we are out of the Iran deal. I hope this hasn't already been posted.
There is most likely a thread about it in the forum. This one is for discussing Q's messages.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: csimon
He just said on Fox that we are out of the Iran deal. I hope this hasn't already been posted.
There is most likely a thread about it in the forum. This one is for discussing Q's messages.

Then you have a lot more posts in this thread to police than mine. I was merely pointing to the fact since it had been brought up IN THIS THREAD.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Didnt you catch the warning he shot thier way?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Excerpted from #1319 @ qanon.pub...

Why is the NY AG resignation important?
What past/current 'high profile' FBI investigations are within the jurisdiction of NY?
Define roadblock.
You have more than you know.

WHY is Schneiderman's resignation more important than what we know?

Wiener Laptop files.

Schneiderman can't hide by resigning. Maybe he should jump off the Empire State Building?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Didnt you catch the warning he shot thier way?

I told you in advance the Iran deal is done this morning. It was pretty clear for months now. Good thing JK will be blamed for this perhaps a Logan Act violation charge is already on its way to him. Thanks Kerry you moron.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nah, lock him up and bleed him for all the dirty bits he knows..

Evil is a chain, links connect to links.

Always follow the links!

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Could Germany, France, and UK want to remain in the deal to secretly sell materials to Iran?

Are they getting a kick back?

Is that why they remain?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

It's too bad the wheels of justice turn so slow in these cases. When will Schneiderman be arrested? That would be the beginning of the process, wouldn't it?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Yea everyone knew he was going to pull out but the way in which he did it was awesome. Listen to the quick speech if you haven't. Lots of dual meaning.

A complete indictment of the Obama admin,. His legacy has been almost completely erased now.

As far as the Logan act, NO one has ever been charged under it. I'm doubtful it'll happen.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

You’d be surprised how many Democrats are waking up right now. They knew about the Logan Act “violating” from the Trump people and now they see JK as doing same thing. I know anti Trumpers who want JK charged! I believe it could happen. Already seeing a big change in thinking on the left side. People aren’t buying what the Dems are selling anymore. As a lefty that mKes me very happy.
No more teams.
No more camps.
America First!
WWG1WGA

Semper Fidelis

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Wow....well the line was just drawn in the sand. I pray Iran will accept Trumps offer to renegotiate the deal. Peace in the ME would solve so many of the World's woe's on so many levels. I think he did a Good job giving the message we all need to hear.

As Sad as it makes my "liberal" heart to accept, we are in self preservation mode. One of the 1st lesson's they teach a life guard is to use a flotation device, not your body to save someone who is drowning, because they will drown you too in their panic. I just hope the people drowning quit panicking and grab the life line.

This is all starting to fall together gang, hope we're on the "Right" side. OK, back to work, have a good day all.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Cygnis

It's too bad the wheels of justice turn so slow in these cases. When will Schneiderman be arrested? That would be the beginning of the process, wouldn't it?

It's a start. Criminal probe opened for abuse claims against New York attorney general

The Manhattan District Attorney's office is investigating allegations of violence against women by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who resigned just hours after accounts of abuse by four women.

It was a swift and stunning fall for a Democrat who held himself out as a champion of women and a liberal foil to President Donald Trump and who pledged to use his office to hold others accountable for abusing their power.

The women described being slapped and choked, verbally abused and threatened by Schneiderman. Some also described him as a heavy drinker.

The abuse often happened during what were supposed to be romantic encounters, but the women said the violence was not consensual.

Schneiderman, 63, implied in a statement that his conduct was either welcomed by the women, or was not as they described.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

True on the no charge for L.A. but. A big but.

The United States has never had a former Secretary of State actively work to scuttle a current administration’s foreign policy. Quite a few staunch Democrats I know want him charged and they HATE Trump.

(post by Enderdog removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior

You’d be surprised how many Democrats are waking up right now. They knew about the Logan Act “violating” from the Trump people and now they see JK as doing same thing. I know anti Trumpers who want JK charged! I believe it could happen. Already seeing a big change in thinking on the left side. People aren’t buying what the Dems are selling anymore. As a lefty that mKes me very happy.
No more teams.
No more camps.
America First!
WWG1WGA

Semper Fidelis

There's a big difference between the incoming administration giving a heads-up that diplomatic priorities will be changing (Trump), and the former administration attempting to undermine the current one (Obama).

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

What past/current 'high profile' FBI investigations are within the jurisdiction of NY?
Define roadblock.

THIS is a big one. Whether Q is talking about the Hillary/Weiner/Laptop affair or the NXVIM investigation isn't entirely clear to me. Both are in NY and both are pretty high profile.

But the key here is that Schneiderman was a roadblock for both of those cases and can now be replaced with a white hat!

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Schneiderman was a roadblock for both of those cases and can now be replaced with a white hat!

How can anyone be sure that he will be replaced by a white hat?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Yea everyone knew he was going to pull out but the way in which he did it was awesome. Listen to the quick speech if you haven't. Lots of dual meaning.

A complete indictment of the Obama admin,. His legacy has been almost completely erased now.

As far as the Logan act, NO one has ever been charged under it. I'm doubtful it'll happen.

I'd be interested to know if there is precedent for this situation though. Has a former SecState ever gone behind a current administration's back to try and sabotage what they are doing?

Without doing any research I have to think that this is really unprecedented. As is a former President actively undermining a current President by basically following or preceding every trip the current POTUS makes abroad.

As far as I'm concerned these are traitorous actions and should be dealt with in the most extreme manner possible.
edit on 8-5-2018 by Carcharadon because: Spelling

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Define roadblock.

Wiener Laptop files.

On Kilmeade, this morning, Brian reported on a five year old tweet by Prez the Donald, that names Schneiderman, Weiner and Baker (I think) as being gone. He called him Nostradamus...this seems almost impossible to me, unless it's a timeline thing. The tweet was in present tense language.

top topics

<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join