It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore
Just had a Eureka moment about BOOM.

What if the Booms referred to are corralling/entrapping bad actors as per definition below!

From Miriam-Webster dictionary:

2 a : a chain or line of connected floating timbers extended across a river, lake, or harbor (as to obstruct passage or catch floating objects) b : a temporary floating barrier used to contain an oil spill

In terms of 4-d chess this makes a lot of sense and explains why we did not think we were getting adequate results when Booms were announced... the Booms were indicating "shut down another back door" or blocked off DOJ from cabal, for example.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Wondering if this has anything to do with Schneiderman as well.

nyeveningnews.com...

Howard Rubin, widely known as George Soros’ right hand man, has been accused of leading a “human trafficking enterprise” in which he allegedly raped, brutally assaulted and enslaved women in a $8 million Manhattan sex dungeon, according to court documents.A former Wall Street trader, Howard Rubin, 62, has been accused by three women, including two high profile Playboy bunnies, of raping and beating them in a Midtown penthouse which he allegedly rigged with ropes, chains, and other BDSM equipment.Soros’ right hand man is said to have lured dozens of women from all over the US by offering between $2000 and $5000 for ‘supposed companionship and photoshoots’ before assaulting them so brutally that they needed cosmetic and dental reconstructive surgery, according to the lawsuit…

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

For some minutes Alice stood without speaking, look-ing out in all directions over the country--and a most curious country it was. There were a number of tiny little brooks running straight across it from side to side, and the ground between was divided up into squares by a number of little green hedges, that reached from] green hedges, that reached from brook to brook. I declare it’s marked out just like a large chessboard!’ Alice said at last. ‘There ought to be some men moving about somewhere --and so there are!’ She added in a tone of delight, and her heart began to beat quick with excitement as she went on. ‘It’s a great huge game of chess that’s being played--all over the world--if this IS the world at all, you know. Oh, what fun it is! How I WISH I was one of them! I wouldn’t mind being a Pawn, if only I might join--though of course I should LIKE to be a Queen, best.’
Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass

The Mysterious OriginAnd Strange Descent of Chess:The Path of Evolutionary Inventive Drift

The 64-Square Grid Design of ‘Through the Looking Glass

Macro Thinking...

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Iran deal is done. UK,France and Germany will not react kindly to this development. I for one am glad that this BS deal is over.

edit on 8-5-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Absolutely true, well can tell you they don't find anything interesting on me , I can be considered one of the deplorable around here that actually are the best around I think.?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

nyeveningnews.com...

Howard Rubin, widely known as George Soros’ right hand man, has been accused of leading a “human trafficking enterprise” in which he allegedly raped, brutally assaulted and enslaved women in a $8 million Manhattan sex dungeon, according to court documents.A former Wall Street trader, Howard Rubin, 62, has been accused by three women, including two high profile Playboy bunnies, of raping and beating them in a Midtown penthouse which he allegedly rigged with ropes, chains, and other BDSM equipment.Soros’ right hand man is said to have lured dozens of women from all over the US by offering between $2000 and $5000 for ‘supposed companionship and photoshoots’ before assaulting them so brutally that they needed cosmetic and dental reconstructive surgery, according to the lawsuit…

Trump saying Schneiderman is WORSE than Wiener back in 2013...leads me to believe that Trump was planning on stopping this human/child sex trafficking for a long time.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

To build on BOOMs as methods to restrict movement we need to read them together with Watch The Water; xref Q Posts #765 and 847.

My thinking is that the Water represents fluidity! The ability of bad actors to go where they want, to do what they want, to use any data they want in any way that they want.

There is a certain irony in black hats herding us sheep for centuries but now white hats herding black hats together and restricting them using Booms.

When we are asked to Watch the Water we are being asked to note the new restrictions in place and who is trapped in the bounds of the Booms.

Some examples:
Q#520:

>HAITI FOCUS
Why is this relevant?
What comes next?
CF_BOOM_SHOCK_BYE_

Q#878:

Do you TRUST SESSIONS?
BOOM.
Q

Sessions has been restricted within the booms.

Q#1037:

BOOMs en route.
Blind.
5:5
GREEN_578cDT324-45785sd4DMP
Q

=5 eyes data sharing restricted.

Q#1169

RR.
Boom.
Q

=RR is restricted/controlled by Booms

ETA - I interpret that 1 Boom is applying restriction in one dimension (N,E,S,W). Therefore posts with 3 Booms indicated black hats only have one direction left to go in. Also 4 Booms mean the target has been totally restricted/closed off?
edit on 8-5-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: ETA

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

nyeveningnews.com...

Trump saying Schneiderman is WORSE than Wiener back in 2013...leads me to believe that Trump was planning on stopping this human/child sex trafficking for a long time.

Yep, pretty much since Hillary and Co. had JFK Jr killed so Hillary could take the NY Senate seat. JFK Jr and The Donald were best buds.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Iran deal is done. UK,France and Germany will not react kindly to this development. I for one am glad that this BS deal is over.

... but what I'd like to see more is all the bad actors involved with that punished. Seriously, *literal* pallets full of money transferred to a country with whom the U.S. formally had no relationship. No one in Congress asks questions; no one in Congress speaks out about it. Where does one get $400,000,000 in *cash*? How does one get that kind of money all in one place without *anyone* asking any questions or raising alarms? Where did it go, who took control over it?

And the obvious question: why?

Imagine all the good that money could have done here at home.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
It would be very surprising if Trump were to decide to stay in the Iran Deal. At this point I'm not sure how even part of the deal could be salvaged. Ironically, I think Kerry meeting with Iran kinda confirmed that this deal was not negotiated in good faith to begin with. If Iran would have refused to meet with Kerry maybe it could have been seen as an act of respect for the POTUS who NOW is who they must deal with, so my guess is it's a done deal.

Do feel sad for the people of UK, France and Germany who's governments seem to have decided to stay on the wrong path, IMHO.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

nyeveningnews.com...

I feel pretty sure he's been planning this for a while. The hard part was having it all hinge on him securing the presidency.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Have we referenced yet that KANYE is an anagram of KENYA?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

... but what I'd like to see more is all the bad actors involved with that punished. Seriously, *literal* pallets full of money transferred to a country with whom the U.S. formally had no relationship. No one in Congress asks questions; no one in Congress speaks out about it. Where does one get $400,000,000 in *cash*? How does one get that kind of money all in one place without *anyone* asking any questions or raising alarms? Where did it go, who took control over it?

And the obvious question: why?

Imagine all the good that money could have done here at home.

That money could have done some good here at home, but it wasn't our money. It was theirs and we simply gave back what they had paid many decades earlier.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

What do you really know about it?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Re: Kill Box []

Leaving this here:

Still 0 people reading #QAnon correctly Use Logic Programming, somebody buy the software. See "Kill Boxes" everything else that didn't make sense will make sense.

twitter.com...

Logic programming:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Well this is interesting to know. Napolitano: AG Schneiderman Was Included in Deep State Off-Site “Secret Society” Meetings to Take Down Trump (VIDEO)

In January Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-TX) said after reviewing the new text messages between Lisa Page and Peter Strzok he believed there may have been a “secret society” of folks within the DOJ and FBI working against Trump.

The New York Attorney General was part of these Secret Society meetings to take down President Trump.

Judge Napolitano: One of the things that I read for this show… The Peter Strzok, Lisa Page text messages. And those text messages reflect a lot of meetings outside the Justice Department with members of the DOJ and FBI and one state official, not federal, Eric Schneiderman was present at a lot of those meetings. Speculation, it was sort of their insurance policy because Donald Trump can pardon anyone for a federal crime but he can’t pardon anyone for a state prosecution. I honestly believe that the attorney general, he’s still attorney general until the end of the day, Schneiderman was contemplating indicting either the people around the president or the president depending on the outcome of the Mueller investigation for violation of New York State financial laws.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Trump has convinced them otherwise.
That's the new normal. We take ques from idiots and call it knowledge.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Oh my god. This is rich. This is a gem of an imagination that can fit EVERY #ING HEADLINE ON EARTH into this grand scheme. Lol. No really bravo Q. You should write for Nickelodeon.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Found this festivel (2013) video

Devil's Heaven

Filmed on location at the Watermill Center, July 27, 2013.

vimeo.com...
edit on 582018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join