It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I didnt see this reported on MSM (Fox Included).

Armed Standoff After Multiple People Shot & Killed; Home in Exclusive Maryland Neighborhood Near Washington D.C

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
#HRCforNYAG is trying to trend on twat right now...not even kidding.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Outlier13
Bill Priestap.

Is who will bring down the entire treasonous left who was complicit in attempting to fix an election in favor of Crooked Hillary and who then attempted to undermine a duly elected POTUS.

T H I S I S G O I N G T O B E E P I C B E Y O N D I M A G I N A T I O N

His Position is the nexus point of all of this. Counterintelligence. He HAD to know everything that was going down at the FBI and other places.

You don't hear anyone talk about him or his wife. They make quite the Formidable Power Couple in DC.

Little fish catch big fish.

Priestap is the keystone. He most definitely knows EVERYTHING.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

When officers arrived at the scene, they located three adults shot to death inside a home.

“Right now, we believe that one of the people who was killed lived at the home,” according to the police chief. “Another was a guest of the homeowner who was in from out of town. The third appears to be someone who was working at the home.”

Police said Snyder’s wife reported that she had been held captive by her husband over the weekend and was able to escape their home to the neighbor’s house where the triple shooting happened.

Manger said Snyder was known to police after having previous encounters with him.

Police: Suspect in Montgomery County triple shooting kills self during standoff
edit on 8-5-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Most recent Q drop has an interesting statement:

When was the last time we heard the word "matter" used and by whom? LOL...it's happening.

See ya' Crooked Hillary.

edit on 8-5-2018 by Outlier13 because: MAGA

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Devin Nunes has backed-off his threat to hold Jeff Sessions in contempt. Apparently Mr. Sessions has something important that wants to share with Nunes. They will meet and talk.

www.newsmax.com...

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Somethings going on in Australia and New Zealand.

Obama visited just over a month ago - very low key
Clinton visited NZ this week and she arrives in Aus today

For some reason, Perth International Airport was evacuated today.. people were pushed out into the carpark for an hour
www.communitynews.com.au...

Someone SPECIAL landed in Perth today, possibly to refuel and continue to the East for a meet and greet with Clinton

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Interesting take on Q drops from May 2nd ..... hmmm ?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
#1318 (snippet)

Blue wave?
Use LOGIC.

DeepMind
Deep Blue
Blue Dream
Blue wave
D-Wave

DeepMind = AI (Google)
Deep Blue = AI (IBM)
Blue Dream = Jason Bourne fictional social media
Blue wave = Democrat midterm nice try
D-Wave = Quantum computing

Blue Dream/Jason Bourne were referenced multiple times by Q:

#140, #142, #144 Jason Bourne (2016)(Dream/CIA)
#165, #166 Jason Bourne (Deep Dream).
#790 PROJECT DEEPDREAMv2[A]].

In #799 Q posts an Anon's conclusion: DEEP DREAM= TWITTER

I left out one reference that deserves a dedicated post

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

In my previous post I left out one important reference re Deep Dream which I think Q wants us to connect to Blue wave mentioned in the last crumb (#1318).

#1254 (snippet)

IRON EAGLE.
Sweet Dreams.

Iron Eagle.
Jason Bourne (CIA/Dream).

There are several other mentions of Iron Eagle but probably with different meanings. But for these two crumbs have a look at this article from Jul 2016:

What Is Iron Hand In 'Jason Bourne'? Get Ready To Close All Your Social Media Accounts

Simply put, Iron Hand is a surveillance program. A surveillance program that, if enacted, would give the government free reign over the private data of countless citizens. So how would the CIA go about doing such a thing?

Comms understood?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

It's a question of what is understood as the Deep Lore on /pol/, the basis of the winning.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I think there could be a quantum communication port open that listens to future messages?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Hi ORRED,

Thanks for the update on your archives... for clarity, do they contain the links or actual pics, videos, web pages also?

I had a To-do to backtrack and archive the vids, web pages linked but don't need to if yours already does!

Hey Rel! Each page is saved like a snapshot and can be opened with any web browser. The file contains embedded pics and active hyperlinks and looks and acts exactly like the original page. The linked pages and vids are not saved in the file. I have saved a few linked pages here and there but no vids.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

These men (Sessions/Trump/Nunes) should have a meeting, to let Nunes in on whatever plan is in play.

I'm surprised they haven't. Nunes is one of the good guys, but he's clearly not on the same page as Trump.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
This link has a very good pic of Hillary 2.0's teeth, and MSM sysops of the 9/11/2016 event.

/www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-clinton-ceremony-idUSKCN11H0JM

www.reuters.com...

See what I mean? She looks to be at least 10 years younger than the real Hillary.
edit on 8-5-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Just tossing out James's latest on social platforms . It might be worth looking into as a platform to place some of the great work the Q minds have done here and elsewhere .

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: LurkNoMore

What is Q saying in post #1318 about Wray and Rosenstein?
Black Hats, or What Hats?

Q is saying Sessions and Wray are good guys who are cleaning up their agencies,
but he confirms that Rosenstein and Mueller are swamp creatures.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Damn did I sleep good last night did you? The clowns can't communicate on their phones/email only way to talk is face to face so we are watching them run around the globe trying to fix this mess. It's too late for that though now we are connecting the dots as they meet/greet the other players in this rigged game. The odds are in our favor as they have been for some time now but these people are STUPID and only starting to realize the curtain has been lifted and the show is there for us to enjoy.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I think there could be a quantum communication port open that listens to future messages?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The 5 Eyes and more – found researching Agreements with New Zealand

en.wikipedia.org...

This diagram depicts the relationship between the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) and the so-called "second parties", which comprises the UKUSA community, and the "third parties" made up of members of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and other Western allies:
NSA and second parties—Extensive mutual sharing of signals intelligence[40]
NSA and third parties—Signals intelligence is funelled to the NSA in exchange for surveillance technology and cash[40]
The "Five Eyes" community is part of an extensive alliance of Western countries sharing signals intelligence with each other. These allied countries include NATO members, other European countries such as Sweden, and allies in the Pacific, in particular Singapore and South Korea.[3][10]
In the 1950s several Nordic countries joined the community as "third party" participants. They were soon followed by Denmark (1954) and West Germany (1955).[9][10][41]
According to Edward Snowden, the NSA has a "massive body" called the Foreign Affairs Directorate that is responsible for partnering with other Western allies such as Israel.[42]
Unlike the "second party" members (that is, the Five Eyes themselves), "third party" partners are not automatically exempt from intelligence targeting. According to an internal NSA document leaked by Snowden, "We (the NSA) can, and often do, target the signals of most 3rd party foreign partners."[43]
The Five Eyes are cooperating with various 3rd Party countries in at least two groups:
• The "Nine Eyes", consisting of the Five Eyes plus Denmark, France, the Netherlands, and Norway.[44]
• The "Fourteen Eyes", consisting of the same countries as the Nine Eyes plus Germany, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and Sweden.[45] The actual name of this group is SIGINT Seniors Europe (SSEUR) and its purpose is coordinating the exchange of military signals intelligence among its members.[46]
Germany is reportedly interested in moving closer to the inner circle: an internal GCHQ document from 2009 said that the “Germans were a little grumpy at not being invited to join the 9-Eyes group." Germany may even wish to join Five Eyes.[47] Referring to Five Eyes, French President François Hollande has said that his country is "not within that framework and we don't intend to join."[48] According to a former top U.S. official, "Germany joining would be a possibility, but not France – France itself spies on the US far too aggressively for that."[49]

During the 2013 NSA leaks Internet spying scandal, the surveillance agencies of the "Five Eyes" have been accused of intentionally spying on one another's citizens and willingly sharing the collected information with each other, allegedly circumventing laws preventing each agency from spying on its own citizens.[50][51][52][53]

VPNS and the Eyes
thebestvpn.com...
Anyone considering their VPN options hardly needs to be told to “be careful”; anyone seriously considering a VPN must already be motivated by care and caution over their online privacy.
edit on 582018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join