It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

What is Q saying in post #1318 about Wray and Rosenstein?
Black Hats, or What Hats?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Rihanna is the queen of the annual Met Gala, so obviously she topped all previous looks by going full-on Pope for the 2018

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He's saying that Wray is a white hat, Sessions is a white hat, but that RR and Mueller probably are not (dirty).

Here are the vote counts for Sessions, and RR.

www.nytimes.com...

www.senate.gov...

Sessions, the Dems did not want.

RR, everyone was perfectly fine with him, both R's and D's.

I sure hope that Sessions can and would be prepared to differentiate himself from RR, and fire him when Mueller wraps the F up, but they appeared close when they went out for dinner.

Q is trying to give us a glimpse of what's going on and how Sessions may be seen as brilliant for both his recusal and appointment of Huber.

Grand Jury is only empanelled when indictments are to go out.

Q is saying that Sessions and Wray had to clean up their houses and get them in order, and still do, but seem to be awaiting the massive IG Report which in collaboration with Huber represents the hinge in the doorway of JUSTICE.

Still further, he's saying that the blue wave could easily turn into a red tsunami when the depths of corruption of the Obama and Clinton deep state are revealed, which is certain to come in time for November.

Mueller himself could end up getting caught up in U1 AND be proven to have been running a witch hunt, not unlike how they raided Cohen and THEN looked for evidence of a crime which would taint everything they took in the raid.

Because there's no evidence of collusion, if Mueller is seen going off the beaten path to get Trump, like that Judge stated, then he could easily get pulled into swamp along with RR, and thus they're best to wrap it up and SEAL it off ASAP!

Compared to the Mueller "investigation" the IG Report is going to be just devastating because it's going to reveal a kind of palace coup attempt and maybe even a direct link to the formation of the Mueller investigation in the first place, at the behest of RR.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Yup. At some point, the absurdity, overcomes the outrage, for me. I actually feel kind of foolish, for not paying sufficient attention to how the majority of our human normie population takes this stuff. I am taking note of my own responsibilty for this though. And rather than concentrating on waking people up...which I at least tried to do, for decades, at least...am now focusing on reducing fear...since critical tipping point, has been reached, IMO.

I'm always a little grumpy, when I wake up. So, I'm making coffee for others, who are doing that. Just seems like a better thing to do. I'm over angry. I can see that it is actually happening now.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
4th wth?

New record!?!?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The Mueller team were hesitant to share with the Judge RR's mandate memo that formed and defined the activities and constraints and limitations of the Mueller probe/"investigation" on the basis that to do so would jeopardize national security interests which intersect the probe. The Judge was having none of it and replied without hesitation "I'll be the judge of that! while reminding them that there's no such thing as unfettered power, not in his court. He even suggested that they were not really interested in Mr. Manafort, while having dredged up something that had been previously adjudicated from long before the election which shows a grasping at straws i.e.: Mueller doesn't have much but is desperate to turn someone on the President, whether Manafort or Cohen, neither of whom I'm sure have budged an inch. If Cohen did something terrible to justify the raid, then he'd already be charged with that crime..

This is getting interesting!

I need to go get more popcorn.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
I came across this video a few weeks ago, but decided not to post it at the time. Not sure about this lady, not digging her music and she does ask people to support her channel, so she loses some credibility there. She does make a few connections I have never heard, lol, and well the more I think about this, the more a few things might make sense possibly ?

Back in Q thread 3 or 4, I think, I posted a video by a man who claimed to run the upper operation of a MK-ultra facility back in the 60's I think. Anyways he claimed one of the experiments that was going on underneath this facility was MK-ultra programming. It was pretty gruesome, but basically he said that when you sodomize young males it puts them in an altered state that is susceptible to brainwashing them ( if they lived ). Strangely he claimed it didn't work well on males that weren't white or girl's, although he did say that they have figured out ways to brainwash anyone now using other torture techniques.

This has lead me to a few other theories about elite children, but for now I'll post this video for you guys to consider. Sorry I've been slacking on my Q duties, have been working really hard physically and my mind seems to be tired too, Rel, I haven't forgotten about my task .

oh, one last thing, notice the logo on the HK Apple building ?

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Just want to say, you have more courage than I. It is a great opening for further research, though I think she goes off too far. There is a point early on that many should investigate further.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: Cygnis

originally posted by: imthegoat
By the way; does anyone know the longest time Q has given us a silent treatment? 3 days seems odd to me.

My thinking, which could be wrong, is that we are in the justice period and all current investigations have concluded for now. Only the slow process of justice playing out. Though if something else comes up I believe we will here.

So, now would it be arrests and the unsealing of indictments?

Or more quiet investigations?

Number one for sure and yes, I think there are investigations that have only been briefly mentioned and we have not focused on like the Clinton Foundation and her email server as well as the Awans.

So my thinking is that as they delve in to these and other's they may find a clue/question that may be found on the internet and researchers can find in open source.

I remember a Q post that said something to the effect that they were not here just to give info. I took that as they also wanted us, citizen investigators to gather open source info they can use. Remember, NSA can't give all this, FBI/DOJ may have a clue but use us to enhance their info

Don't think I said this clearly. Just that continuous drops may not be needed for not, only if more clues come out of ongoing investigation.

Otherwise perhaps some drops will be needed just to prepare the public.

Just an ordinary Q and Potus fan here who has follow from day 1

I agree. Crowd-sourcing this investigation, as well as building independent attention and interest in it, has been a primary drive of this whole thing.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Thank YOU sir for all your work and everything you've done all along, for decades now. For me, it's kind of the same.

In the release from fear, after the fear, and after waking up from the grumpiness with a coffee, isn't a kind of almost mischeivious mirthful humor and glee and joy, all that remains?

More and more I'm convinced that a certain type of comedy is going to save us, save the whole world.

And people like Rihanna (who channels some wierd spirit of possession or so she claims), something tells me that they'll be the last to really get it, if at all, because I suspect that they might take themselves too seriously to have the courage to recognize that the joke is on them in their pretension or in their crazy eccentrities, like Elon's GF for example and thus Elon by extension.

Sadly, some will just refuse to get it, but you know what - F 'em if they can't take a good joke at their own expense as much as anyone else and perhaps much much more.

Do you think that the Queen of England or Barack Obama ever fall to their knees in a heap of tears of repentance?

edit on 8-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Thank YOU sir for all your work and everything you've done all along, for decades now. For me, it's kind of the same.

In the release from fear, after the fear, and after waking up from the grumpiness with a coffee, isn't a kind of almost mischeivious mirthful humor and glee and joy, all that remains?

More and more I'm convinced that a certain type of comedy is going to save us, save the whole world.

And people like Rihanna (who channels some wierd spirit of possession or so she claims), something tells me that they'll be the last to really get it, if at all, because I suspect that they might take themselves too seriously to have the courage to recognize that the joke is on them in their pretension or in their crazy eccentrities, like Elon's GF for example and thus Elon by extension.

Sadly, some will just refuse to get it, but you know what - F 'em if they can't take a good joke at their own expense as much as anyone else and perhaps much much more.

Do you think that the Queen of England or Barack Obama ever fall to their knees in a heap of tears of repentance?

The Greeks always understood, that the balance for tragedy, is comedy. It's in our DNA!

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
I came across this video a few weeks ago, but decided not to post it at the time. Not sure about this lady, not digging her music and she does ask people to support her channel, so she loses some credibility there. She does make a few connections I have never heard, lol, and well the more I think about this, the more a few things might make sense possibly ?

Back in Q thread 3 or 4, I think, I posted a video by a man who claimed to run the upper operation of a MK-ultra facility back in the 60's I think. Anyways he claimed one of the experiments that was going on underneath this facility was MK-ultra programming. It was pretty gruesome, but basically he said that when you sodomize young males it puts them in an altered state that is susceptible to brainwashing them ( if they lived ). Strangely he claimed it didn't work well on males that weren't white or girl's, although he did say that they have figured out ways to brainwash anyone now using other torture techniques.

This has lead me to a few other theories about elite children, but for now I'll post this video for you guys to consider. Sorry I've been slacking on my Q duties, have been working really hard physically and my mind seems to be tired too, Rel, I haven't forgotten about my task .

oh, one last thing, notice the logo on the HK Apple building ?

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Just want to say, you have more courage than I. It is a great opening for further research, though I think she goes off too far. There is a point early on that many should investigate further.

LOL....yeah, it's some far out stuff !
If your talking about John Dee, I agree there might be something there, amazing how so much of this has been going on since antiquity. To this day his glyph has never been explained ?

In 1564, Dee wrote the Hermetic work Monas Hieroglyphica ("The Hieroglyphic Monad"), an exhaustive Cabalistic interpretation of a glyph of his own design, meant to express the mystical unity of all creation. Having dedicated it to Maximilian II, Holy Roman Emperor in an effort to gain patronage, Dee attempted to present it to him during the time of his ascension to the throne of Hungary. This work was esteemed by many of Dee's contemporaries, but the work can not be interpreted today without the secret oral tradition from that era.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Brilliant!

Yes, but without authentic Justice, at some point the humor dies away, but with true Justice, humor can live again and forever in eternal triumph.

This is why I'm a Christian. So that the fun never dies.

The humor of true understanding. Priceless.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I get the feeling Q's post tonight was directed at all the impatient cries and the chatter coming from the Corsi crowd. I felt a tone there.

On a separate note, this was floating around Twitter. Check out the date:

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
NV Evening News

George Soros’ Right Hand Man Arrested For Rape And Human Trafficking

Sounds more like a Left Hand Man to me...
edit on 8-5-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Thank-you for that detailed roadmap of how Wray/Sessions/Rosenstein/Mueller fit into this overall saga. Every time Q mentions "Grand Jury", there is always a "?". I wonder if a Grand Jury is already empaneled?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

The Federal Judge (T.S. Ellis) gave Mueller 2 weeks to produce the un-redacted August 2nd letter of "Adjustment of Scope" that Rosenstein sent Mueller.

It's also worth noting that at least some of the instructions from Rosenstein to Mueller were VERBAL...not in writing. I don't think those will be binding in the Judge's opinion. In fact, Mueller/Rosenstein may not even admit to this. The Mueller attorney's spilled the beans on Friday, but Rosenstein/Mueller do not have to admit that there were any "verbal" instructions.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
DEFCON ELEVEN!

www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Iran-planning-to-launch-a-barrage-of-missiles-against-Israel-553644

www.jpost.com...

Worth remembering in context (happened just a week ago):

Israeli parliament authorises Netanyahu to 'declare war' without cabinet backing

The Israeli Knesset has voted in favour of a request by Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu to grant him authority to declare war or order a major military operation without the backing of a security cabinet.

The new law stipulates that in "extreme" circumstances the Israeli prime minister can authorise military operations with only the backing of the defence minister.

Before the amendment the whole cabinet was required to vote on such a move.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Fascinating , TY for sharing. Makes you wonder if we actually SEE what we think we SEE.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Q confirms: No outside comms.

#1318 (snippet)

No outside comms.

We last had this stated in early January and some here started voicing doubts wether it still applies.

Jan 8 2018 23:29:38 (EST) Q !UW.yye1fxo 4 📁

IMPORTANT:
NO private comms past/present/future.
NO comms made outside of this platform.
Any claims that contradict the above should be considered FAKE NEWS and disregarded immediately.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
PATRIOTS.
Q

new topics

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join