It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 232
<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Yup still 503 service unavailable.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
By the way; does anyone know the longest time Q has given us a silent treatment? 3 days seems odd to me.

My thinking, which could be wrong, is that we are in the justice period and all current investigations have concluded for now. Only the slow process of justice playing out. Though if something else comes up I believe we will here.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

By the way; does anyone know the longest time Q has given us a silent treatment? 3 days seems odd to me.

My thinking, which could be wrong, is that we are in the justice period and all current investigations have concluded for now. Only the slow process of justice playing out. Though if something else comes up I believe we will here.

So, now would it be arrests and the unsealing of indictments?

Or more quiet investigations?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

Q says the hard part is over. Any guesses about that?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What is Q's definition of hard?

I define hard as "Sitting and waiting"..

While others may define it as "investigating".

"Justice", to me, means a lot of mass arrests in the next short period of time followed by lots of court cases and trials.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
Check this out...
Rihanna Going Full Pope on the 2018 Met Gala Red Carpet Is a Religious Experience

"It’s a fact universally acknowledged that Rihanna is the queen of the annual Met Gala, so obviously she topped all previous looks by going full-on Pope for the 2018 ball in an apropos nod to the night’s theme, Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination."

After "sitting" with this for a while and going for a coffee and setting it aside, it suddenly occured to me why I was so outraged over this "dress up" red carpet "gala" or whatever they call it as a pure "red carpet" event/"experience"..

I also realized why I was so perplexed by my own upset and outrage, because the old me didn't really give a # about this Hollywood "star" pomposity.

Rationally, it doesn't make sense. Why would >I< care? And to be honest, i don't.

It was a spirit of Christ within me, I honestly think, that found this so utterly distasteful.

The Catholic Church even seemed to be in approval of the event, themed on the "Catholic Imagination" with representatives of the Church in attendance if I read it right (can that be true?).

It was a mockery of Christ, right down to the red carpet and the Pope pretensions. A pure "illuminati" type theme, yet somehow blended with Roman Catholicism?

Disgraceful, and lo and behold which "stars" do we see in this escapade?

First it makes the spirit in me angry, and then very very sad.

Me myself i don't really care, but when you get the Spirit (even in spite of ourself) it moves within a person, and particularly after all this research when combined with a Spirit of Wisdom, well, it's so plainly obvious, and it's not funny, and most assuredly not pretty either.

And on that note, is it just me or have all the once beautiful people not turned rather ugly? What happened to the girl next door, the honest, wholesome, feminine appearance? Slut-face just doesn't do it for me, no matter how good their makeup or how skimpy the "glitz and glamour"..

Oh that's good. Now I'm laughing for all the right reasons AT the absurdity and ridiculousness of that whole scene and culture, and because it's also sad and poignant, it's the kind of humor that just keeps on going, on the other side of the outrage and the tears over the fallen city of angels.

edit on 7-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

NV Evening News

George Soros’ Right Hand Man Arrested For Rape And Human Trafficking

Weeeee another one bites the dust!

These people are SICK

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I could care less what celebs do at the Met Gala. That Being said, imagine the controversy had they decided to theme their wardrobe around Islam? Probably have some fatwas already.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Well, I guess if there was any doubt that the Vatican is part of this whole "Satanic" cult, whatever this whole Vatican / Red carpet event is , sure seems to bring the point home. WTH is this event ? It's a complete mockery of the Christian Religion as far as I can see.

I shudder to think about the " parties" after this "event", what do you think the odds are that " The Standard " is busy tonight..... sigh....

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
DEFCON ELEVEN!

www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Iran-planning-to-launch-a-barrage-of-missiles-against-Israel-553644

www.jpost.com...

The only sources for this is from Israeli media, and some of them go back to early/mid April. I think if this were true it would be all over MSM.

it is all over twitter today...Israeli media and all the war reporting stations.

They often jump the gun

Also they often report ahead if something does end up happening.

My feel on it is Israel is trying to make something happen atm.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Wow quad post.
edit on 7 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
3rd

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
4th wth?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I would like to invite you and others reading to consider it as a symbolic representation of that Celebrity/Hollywood culture (which used to dovetail with Washington when Obama SS called the White House "East Hollywood", and probably still does to a large degree in spite of Trump).

Idolatry in the fancy garb of the Catholic Church as Haute Couture and with the Church's blessing..?

All just for fun, right?

But what does it really say, about them, the red carpet, Celeb culture, etc. etc. I'm talking about the meaning and context here and the symbolism, not simply the outward display..

Thankfully I was able to see through it, through the outward façade to the vileness of it, and then laugh but not for the same reasons that they got their #s and giggles from in the process, and in that point of distinction, right there, where context and framing is decisive, and when it becomes so obvious and self evident, isn't that a fatal blow to their whole world which is fast collapsing before their eyes and that of the entire Celeb culture and MSM?

There's much humor to be had, and enough material to last us all for a millennium at the expense of that whole culture where the left also appears to meet the left-hand path.

But I get what you're saying, that since they're absurd that it's not even worth paying any attention to. That's funny too!

edit on 7-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I was just reading (a link that wont post) it would be interesting to see which elite names pop up on their board of directors and what have you.

You can see where I'm headed here. That means the real power to control the world lies with four companies: McGraw-Hill, which owns Standard & Poor's, Northwestern Mutual, which owns Russell Investments, the index arm of which runs the benchmark Russell 1,000 and Russell 3,000, CME Group which owns 90% of Dow Jones Indexes, and Barclay's, which took over Lehman Brothers and its Lehman Aggregate Bond Index, the dominant world bond fund index. Together, these four firms dominate the world of indexing. And in turn, that means they hold real sway over the world's money

edit on 5/7/2018 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/7/2018 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
See new Q post #1318 @ qanon.pub...
Big Message.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Great line of inquiry!

You know what's interesting? Most people in professional fields, something like 90% of them have LinkedIn Profiles. The people at the very top probably don't, but one level down and they do.

I know about corporate culture as a 30 year veteran corporate recruiter. It flows straight down from the top.

Therefore, if the top-most "elite" are up to no good, then their first and second line of management will be into the same shenanigans and skullduggery.

Wipe out the top layers and the whole culture of the largest organizations can be transformed overnight.

Perhaps the reason that Trump's not going full bore on Infrastructure is because for one the money isn't there and would need to be borrowed, but two, maybe there's another source of wealth about to pour into the treasury through the seizing of wealth from very bad actors and that's why Sessions wanted to reenact Confiscation laws and actions, which can lead to abuse of power OTOH, but on the other can do one heck of a lot of good and in the process save the USA from insolvency and bankruptcy. There must be trillions and trillions out there of ill begotten funds tucked away in Switzerland and the Cayman Islands or locked up the basement of some hook nosed degenerate (too much inbreeding ie: bloodlines).

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I could care less what celebs do at the Met Gala. That Being said, imagine the controversy had they decided to theme their wardrobe around Islam? Probably have some fatwas already.

These are people that are highly influential..... and hey what's up with her right hand?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
BOOM

edit on 8-5-2018 by LurkNoMore because: Amen

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Number one for sure and yes, I think there are investigations that have only been briefly mentioned and we have not focused on like the Clinton Foundation and her email server as well as the Awans.

So my thinking is that as they delve in to these and other's they may find a clue/question that may be found on the internet and researchers can find in open source.

I remember a Q post that said something to the effect that they were not here just to give info. I took that as they also wanted us, citizen investigators to gather open source info they can use. Remember, NSA can't give all this, FBI/DOJ may have a clue but use us to enhance their info

Don't think I said this clearly. Just that continuous drops may not be needed for not, only if more clues come out of ongoing investigation.

Otherwise perhaps some drops will be needed just to prepare the public.

Just an ordinary Q and Potus fan here who has follow from day 1

top topics

<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join