It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Why .....Obama was in NZ a month ago,now Hillary is here?
Buying land?
A place to hide from the draining swamp?
It does make me wonder.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
Buying land?
It does make me wonder.

Brennan and Comey were also there recently, among other Five-Eyes officials. What are all these Swamp Creatures doing in your country? Escape plan? Buying land?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
Buying land?
It does make me wonder.

FWIW.. Hillary's "official" New Zealand itinerary.

Secret service agents protecting Hillary Clinton in Auckland have a less than glamorous task but cannot afford to let their guard down here an international security expert says.

The former US Secretary of State and defeated US presidential candidate appears in Auckland on Monday to talk at the 12,000-capacity Spark Arena.

Clinton's greatest threat was one all international celebrities faced: a "lone maniac" with an obsession.
Source: www.stuff.co.nz...

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Obama was quoted as saying he was here to have a look around for his wife...? A lot of rich people from the US have been buying up down here,I can't remember his name,but a billionaire got residency rushed through by out last PM (who is a banker as well) which raised a few eyebrows. His name started with P,but my memory fails me right now.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I know she is making money here,but why NZ,we are a small country that surely,for no other reason than money,means little to big ole US for all these big wigs to be here in such a small timeframe? I dunno,just biffing it out there.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

John Cox is from Chicago! I’m from Chicago and I know of him. He’s a rat, a puppet. Trying to buy his way into the Republican option for gov here in California. We have a two topper primary system where whoever 2 gets most votes go to November. Right now Allen is ahead of Cox polling wise.(I think they’re suppressing his numbers like they did with Trump - I know many liberals who want Travis.
Cox is either being paid to spoil Travis Allen’s chances or to be a puppet because he is not for a wall, flip flops a lot about support for Trump, lowering taxes etc.
Only 2 Republicans running.
Travis Allen is the only pro Trump/MAGA candidate running.
He called for Sessions to sue California over sanctuary cities - Sessions did
He’s for the wall
He’s for lowering taxes
Cutting unnecessary regulations
Building more houses and housing
Redoing our highways and upgrading our water holding/transportation
As well as other things.
(Edit because I remembered this!! See if he’s related to LOOP at all! Chicago real estate business John Cox)
edit on 6-5-2018 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton was spotted in a New Zealand baby store. She is also scheduled to meet with the Prime Minister of New Zealand.

So here we have John Kerry, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton meeting with Heads of State in their private lives.

ETA: The article says that she is seen as a role model for women of New Zealand.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Do you guys have an extradition treaty with us? One that they would be willing to end over these elite Americans?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

I couldn't tell you to be honest. I just find it odd so many shady big wigs have been coming here over the last few months. I'm not big on political stuff but I think there's a shady agenda with all if what's been happening as if late. Maybe Hillary visiting a baby clothes shop has a buttering up effect on our heavily pregnant PM? Again I'm just biffing it out there.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Clinton's greatest threat was... a "lone maniac" with an obsession.

But who will save Hillary from herself?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   

That's Peter Thiel (PayPal, Palantir, Facebook...). I posted about his NZ adventures in part V. LINK

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

That's the guy. I wonder why he had his residency rushed through buy our past shady banker PM who resigned not long afterwards, who hosted Obama,who played golf with him,who holds him in high regard?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Clinton's greatest threat was... a "lone maniac" with an obsession.

But who will save Hillary from herself?

Very true! I wonder if anything unfortunate happens to a high-ranking official as the train of Obama people pass through these countries?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

As good as your intentions are, you might want to discern between a genuine skeptic and someone with an agenda. If you look at a persons Posting History, including the very first threads they replied to after signing up you will discover that some came here to specifically target pg from forum to forum and thread to thread. No amount of reasoning, no amount of evidence and no amount of goodwill will sway people with a hidden agenda. They will neither concede anything nor move an inch from their position nor apologize when they were wrong. They will just keep repeating the same script from thread to thread and forum to forum, endlessly. Certain keywords will trigger their presence. Pay attention. There is no way that these people arent working online forums to undermine collaborative research into the most important conspiracy of our times.

Bang on the nail.

The amount of time and energy they spend on here and elsewhere trying to hold back the Q-flood tells me that all of them do believe the vileness and treachery and corruption and satanism is the reality, and their intentions here are to disinform, ridicule, confuse, undermine, plant doubt, in a desperate full-time attempt to paper over the huge cracks in the crumbling wall of deceit.

Why else would they waste so much of their waking-time with such stamina, day in day out, week after week, for months (so far), discussing a topic they say is ridiculous, laughable, and the mother-of-all-larps?

They KNOW it is truth, too.

My thoughts: I think these times are the modern day equivalent/repeat of the Biblical Noah's Flood - except today's times are a Knower's Flood (information/truth). Phonetically identical. Both are cleansers of corruption. It's already begun.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

From what I hear NZ is among the most beautiful places on Earth. Much sought after and it's the place where the sun rises first in the East. If they're witchy then they'd like that, to try to get a jump on everyone's day.

Maybe they know something about a scheduled global cataclysm which has predicted that NZ would be the safest place on Earth?

It's also the jump off point for trips to Antarctica where, according to some, there's a hole in the Earth and a king alien in a deep cavern and city of sorts at whose feet they all worship from Popes and Kings, Queens, Prime Ministers and Secretaries of State, some sort of Nazi devil alien of some kind like a blood-sucking tick on the world's ass and right up the yin yang of the globe's anus.

Could such a one be forced to flee once the jig is up, I wonder - if there was such a thing. It probably informs them that it fixed the hole in the ozone layer and runs a perimeter defense system against an ELE meteor impact. Like a breakaway Civilization, it's their last/best hope in case the SHTF. If so, their presence there in NZ might be like some sort of audition..!

Poor Hillary, John Kerry, Obama, and their global network of evil sycophants while John Podesta hopes and prays for disclosure.

I know this is all rather far out there, such speculation, but consider that if there's a terrestrial "war" on right now over the fate and destiny of the human being and our "place" in the grand scheme of things, that the adage (JC) of "what is loosed on Earth is loosed in heaven (the heavens) above, but what is bound on Earth is bound in heaven also" and wherby "the last shall be first and the first last" is operative, at all levels where Civility may be defined as: Consciously motivated organizational behavior that is ethical in willing submission to a higher power (unto the most high).

or in other words that there are off-world implications to the quiet war and revolution that's taking place right now on Earth maybe even where those implications cannot be avoided.

Thus, if there is an actual devil-spider-tick stuck up the worlds butthole, it would be my hope and prayer that if it cannot be persuaded to bug out, that a higher power still might come along with a biologically harmless technological equivalent of "Off!" and take care of the problem while standing guard for our world for all the right reasons (not merely as a quarantine or some sort of evil harvesting or "food"), to be forever thereafter protected from all predation and even the possibility of predation by powers and principalities from either above or below who do not really have our own best interests at heart either individually, or even on a national or global scale in spite of what "it" might have told John Kerry.

Question: Is this just some sort of "ancient aliens" sci-fi Biblical fan fiction, or is there something to the idea?

If so (said like the narrator of ancient aliens), then the fate of our world, although up in the air, may also rest in very good hands, of those who come to serve and not to be served.

That point of distinction right there, could very well function as a universal nexus, and for some strange and solipsistic reason humanity and the fate of humanity, it intersects here of all places for reasons that we can hardly fathom but that the observing self-aware universe had in mind from the very get go as some sort of divine act of generosity and the desire to share in mutuality and partnership.

"Therefore, do not be afraid nor let your hearts be troubled, little ones, for it pleased your father (first father of creation, first/last cause with intent) to SHARE his eternal kingdom of light and love with ALL his children!"

Devil be gone!

White Hats above
green light.
[V]

I'm only half joking, and maybe more serious than not.

Ankh

edit on 6-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I was hoping for something a little more straight forward,now I have a headache.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Here is a little preview of one of the topics we will be discussing in TH3WH17ERABB17 part se7en:

10 days before embassy opens in Jerusalem, Israel still not sure if Trump coming

The move on 14 May will mark the start of a potentially volatile week when Israel will celebrate its 70th anniversary and Palestinians mark the “catastrophe”, or Nakba, of their displacement on the 15th.

The US embassy move will be preceded by the 12 May deadline for Trump to decide whether to walk away from the 2015 Iran nuclear agreement and reinstate sanctions on Tehran. Pulling out of the deal would add pressure on the Iranian leadership at a time when Israel has warned of open war and engaged in direct confrontation, targeting Iranian military sites in neighbouring Syria.

Israel fears ‘explosion of violence’ as US prepares to open embassy in Jerusalem

Embassy Move to Jerusalem 'Will Come at a Price,' Israeli Defense Chief Says

SOURCES: TRUMP TO ASK ISRAEL TO WITHDRAW FROM 4 EAST J'LEM NEIGHBORHOODS

edit on 6-5-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Skyfloating
If you look at a persons Posting History, including the very first threads they replied to after signing up you will discover that some came here to specifically target pg from forum to forum and thread to thread.

I don't think you can do that?

Although you might think you are a great sleuth, you probably didn't notice that the posts on the member pages only go back so far. I'm thinking that it is a set number of posts.

For example, my posts seem to only go back to the thread about Chelsea clinton and the church of satan but that is just january 2018 and I have been posting on ATS since 2010.

I understood Sky to mean the thousands of brand new members that recently joined and instantly jumped in on the Q threads, that by looking at their other comments you can tell they came here for a specific reason.

Long time members most likely already know other long time members here, and already know each other's post history, likes/dislikes, politics, and other personal preferences/beliefs. So I think Sky would be referring to brand new members in his post.

Just my understanding.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Could be but he was replying to a post directed at me. Not that I took it personally because it could have been as you say but the only other person on that page getting "uppity" was fiverx313 who is also not that new to ATS.

It is not out of the ordinary to think that he was reacting to what we were posting.
edit on 6-5-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 6-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join