It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Cheers Cd...will pick up and execute in the morning.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

He last logged on yesterday, last post is still April 13, 2018.
edit on 5-5-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Ankh, Q-wiki was going to provide a step-change in our research/ theGreat Awakening... we need to have a plan B to implement it... though JanAmosComenius needs to be given every chance first!

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

He last logged on yesterday, last post is still April 13, 2018.

Thank you. That's good to know. Phew. And maybe someday... a Q Wiki in the public domain.. but Jan's safety and well being is first and foremost.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Someone else is working up something, but not a Wiki, which will be up soon. I can't say anymore than that right now.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
The implication of that is that you're saying that morals are entirely relative and that therefore if some wish to engage in things like pedophilia or whatever, that they should not be subject to witch hunts and left well alone to do as they please.

No that is not what I said. I didn't specify any actions but you automatically took it to include pedophilia which just proves my point.

Did I read what you were saying incorrectly when you said "who it points to is people with a different set of morals" who were under the impresion that that they would not be subject to discovery or investigation?

What different set of morals are you referring to.

People with a sick sense of humor or bad taste in art is a significant part of what has been uncovered but neither of those things are illegal.

Is this maybe an element of your own atheism taken to some extreme which becomes all but indistinguishable from satanism, as in "do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"?

I did say that sick things happen in this world. If nothing more, it is an indication that I believe that some things are morally wrong.

What I don't believe is that someone eating hors d’oeuvres off a naked woman at a ritzy party makes them part of a satanic cannibal cabal.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
www.research.ibm.com/ibm-q/learn/what-is-ibm-q/

www.research.ibm.com...

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Do you think that simulated sacrifice and cannibalism might not have it's own corollary in some dark place as the shadow image of that projection?

Just because I cannot prove it in a court of law, doesn't mean that it's not highly suspect.

In the video of the actual "dinner/show" the excitement really sparked at the moment that they started cutting into the cake.

What's up with that do you think? Just "art"?

Here's they are on TMZ talking about an interview with a Scorpions band member re: snuff films in Germany, and laughing it up..WTF?

twitter.com...

edit on 5-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

www.cnn.com/WORLD/9803/31/fringe/let.them.eat.lenin/index.html

www.cnn.com...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iconoclasm#Political_and_revolutionary_iconoclasm

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 5-5-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Do you think that simulated sacrifice and cannibalism might not have it's own corollary in some dark place as the shadow image of that projection?

No, I don't.

Just because I cannot prove it in a court of law, doesn't mean that it's not highly suspect.

The suspicion is in your mind and the reason a court of law is the metric used in modern society is because people have, in the past, trampled the right of others due to their suspicions.

In the video of the actual "dinner/show" the excitement really sparked at the moment that they started cutting into the cake.

I don't think anything is up with it. It is performance art. Like any other performance there is probably a build up to the climax of the performance.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

i have a hard time thinking that people who really like to eat human flesh would be trying to draw so much attention to the concept... seems a little stupid.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

i have a hard time thinking that people who really like to eat human flesh would be trying to draw so much attention to the concept... seems a little stupid.

Yeah, but some of these folk are the same type who run "refugee programs" and then get busted for human trafficking like Silsby. The same folk that like a little semen and blood in their spirit cooking and "Cakes of Light." "Eat the Pain." Go figure.

edit on 5-5-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

That wasn't what I was suggesting only that it was probably an outward display of a hidden reality somewhere in simultaneity.

It's not all just "art" or "performance art". There's more to it and more and more we're seeing it coming out into the public domain.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

As good as your intentions are, you might want to discern between a genuine skeptic and someone with an agenda. If you look at a persons Posting History, including the very first threads they replied to after signing up you will discover that some came here to specifically target pg from forum to forum and thread to thread. No amount of reasoning, no amount of evidence and no amount of goodwill will sway people with a hidden agenda. They will neither concede anything nor move an inch from their position nor apologize when they were wrong. They will just keep repeating the same script from thread to thread and forum to forum, endlessly. Certain keywords will trigger their presence. Pay attention. There is no way that these people arent working online forums to undermine collaborative research into the most important conspiracy of our times.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Yeah, but some of these folk are the same type who run "refugee programs" and then get busted for human trafficking like Silsby.

fair enough

That wasn't what I was suggesting only that it was probably an outward display of a hidden reality somewhere in simultaneity.

clearly i misunderstood, apologies. that's a bit on the esoteric side for me but i know some people are right there with you on that kind of thing.

a reply to: Skyfloating

look, if you've got some # to say just come out and say it. don't get cute. i am a genuine person and i respond with my genuine feelings in whatever thread catches my interest. i might as easily argue that you just have an agenda and are drawn by certain keywords to make the most inane BS arguments you could think of, because it's as much a 'script' with no deviation with you.

ETA that you are really creating your own self-fulfilling prophecy when you say such #ty things about people just because you don't like them or disagree with them or feel threatened by them. i came into this thread in a nice friendly mood but now?

edit on 6-5-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
If you look at a persons Posting History, including the very first threads they replied to after signing up you will discover that some came here to specifically target pg from forum to forum and thread to thread.

I don't think you can do that?

Although you might think you are a great sleuth, you probably didn't notice that the posts on the member pages only go back so far. I'm thinking that it is a set number of posts.

For example, my posts seem to only go back to the thread about Chelsea clinton and the church of satan but that is just january 2018 and I have been posting on ATS since 2010.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: imthegoat
Got any proof that the cases aren't connected?

You are asking me to prove a negative?

Do some research on the topics. Go down a rabbit hole or two, maybe you'll find some crumbs. Maybe you'll find evidence that it's all bullsh!t.

That is what I did and what I found. Of course people asking me to prove a negative are not going to change their perspective either but I would hope that they would at least understand why asking for proof of a negative is too much to ask for.

Yeah, I love how you ignored everything else I said too. You probably just need to stop. Worthless.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: IAMTAT

TRUMP BILLS-SHOWCASE OF ALL DONALD TRUMP NOVELTY BILLS

LOL....BETTER.

BTW: It appears that our old friend Perkins-Coie may be paying Stormy's lawyer.
twitter.com...

The real question is Perkins-Coie making payments on behalf of who? We know they paid Fusion GPS on behalf of the DNC/HRC campaign (and Obama for America?). Who is actually paying for the Stormy saga?

Didn't congress get their invoices?

Congress got Fusion's invoice or bank records after a fight by Fusion to try and hide. P.C. records have never been looked at to my knowledge

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Yeah, I love how you ignored everything else I said too. You probably just need to stop. Worthless.

Everything else?

I'm not marching for anyone, and that includes anyone pleading guilty, so the Backpage analogy doesn't work.

I already told you that I have researched and imo what other's think is mountains of proof is BS to me.

Questioning the research is a contribution.

Did you say anything else that you think is of importance?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Robert Mueller and John Kerry as classmates:

Small world huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join